• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

-Googs

Smash Lord
If I host monthlies after the summer in my new apartment, ALL YOU GUYS BETTER COME. I have a BBQ. THAT **** IS PROPANE so burgers for all ma boys. DANK? No problem. DRANK? Again, NO problem. You guys want somewhere to sleep? That's right boys, I GOT A FLOOR

Its in montreal.

KillLock

Smash Lord
wtf first bc gets a baked goods guy now montreal has a BBQ guy who'll give you the DANK on his FLOOR in montreal

sum bulllll****!!

-Googs

Smash Lord
I'll probably throw up a 5$ venue fee for the good's and burgers but thats nothing new.

My floor be the best god damn floor you've seen

I don't have that carpet bullshiet.

HARD WOOD ALL DAY SON

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Probably at least a little.

Also Googs, I might come. I just really don't want to come back smelling like dope.

Also, I've mastered two things. One thing which gives me amazing confidence against Diddy now (it's called "the Diddy MU"). The other is SDI'ing MK's aerials.

swordgard

Smash Hero
is it wrong to ignore girls i've slept with that I don't find attractive anymore?
Depends on what ethical theory is correct, assuming you don't mind choosing one thats widely viewed as wrong, go with egoism, makes life a whole lot simpler.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Maybe because we don't have tournaments in kitchens.

Seriously, though, I know what people I won't be taking advice from.

swordgard

Smash Hero
i wonder why we don't have more female smashers in our community...

O wait.
Ive been told "I don't want to be the only girl there, it'l be awkward" before as an excuse more than once as to why some girls don't want to go to smash tourneys.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Maybe because we don't have tournaments in kitchens.

Seriously, though, I know what people I won't be taking advice from.
Finally something your sure of!!!:woman:

Oddly enough my gf wants to go to tourneys even though she doesnt play smash haha dat cheerleading

swordgard

Smash Hero
Finally something your sure of!!!:woman:

Oddly enough my gf wants to go to tourneys even though she doesnt play smash haha dat cheerleading
I thought you 2 broke up. Or is that another gf?

And yeah, multiple instances where gf do go to tourney to play or to be with their bf. But rarely do singles or girls with bf unrelated to the smash scene come into it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
So me and Geoff "The Milkman" Hamilton are here chillin and we thought we should bring back the demotivationals that I owned this thread with so many moons ago... So here's your first taste.

*Edit* Your second taste.

*Edit* Your third taste.

*Edit* Inside joke for those who attended No Waahs with the Troll

Top Bottom