• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

swordgard

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh, remember that buffered pivot grab I said I was going to master waaaaaaaay back?

I just standing infinited Snake from 40% to ~530%.

Without screwing up.

Damnit. I though it'd take me all month.

Took me an hour and a half.

Ah well, guess it gives me time to learn GaW's NAir autocancel-into-DSmash. Or better yet, study for Bio.

I don't understand.

Why?

Why do you bother putting so much time into these small techniques when there is a massive gap in skill between you and the rest of the PR. Why not focus on learning what makes people good at brawl instead?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
And how can I practice these things when I'm on my own?

That's a serious question. If you've got a suggestion I'm listening. Keep in mind I don't have WiFi access. I'm seriously sick of people telling me to go on WiFi when I can't access it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
People need to use proper tag's in their tourney matches. If your going to use a joke tag, or something thats not your name TELL ME AT SOME POINT. I ended up figuring out whom most of you are but seriously its making the job harder for no reason =/

In other news:

I'M GOING TO MONTREAL APRIL 16TH

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice - April 16th, 2011 - Montreal

Incase anyone else is interested in going, thought yall would like to know. Patches and Gichan are interested btw.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
oh i love to use the tag "FUCK" whenever i play a character i hate playing

so a lot.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
My foot also gives free abortions

Also question for you guys,if tourneys had no prize would you still go? Im jw after seeing the japos not having a pot

Gichan

Smash Champion
I would to. Like if my PR spot is on the line I am defnitnely going there to defend it. But realy, those should be for locals only and not affect PR that much. Max, mildly, if not slightly.

And are you sure those weren't ranbats, that's what I wanted to set up but have no place to do it, ****...

fUddO

Smash Ace
Every single non-PR'd player would be down for that. When you most likely aren't going to win anyways, the chance to get in some serious matches in for a bit less money is awesome.

-Googs

Smash Lord
right.

let's spend 60+$ to come compete when you guys don't even come to compete when their IS a pot.

i know i wouldn't.

but i'm back in gta in a few weeks anyways ahhah

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
People need to use proper tag's in their tourney matches. If your going to use a joke tag, or something thats not your name TELL ME AT SOME POINT. I ended up figuring out whom most of you are but seriously its making the job harder for no reason =/

In other news:

Incase anyone else is interested in going, thought yall would like to know. Patches and Gichan are interested btw.
So we'll se you in Ontario :bee:?

Also:

In other news:

In other news:

tin man does your keyboard look anything like this:

just wondering

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
testing

Hmm... Marth, Wolf, Metaknight, Snake, ZSS, Mario, Kirby, Lucario, DDD, Luigi,
G&W, Falco, Ike, Ice Climbers, Samus, Pokemon trainer, Wario, Olimar, Jigglypuff,
Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Peach, Bowser, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Toon link, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong,
Yoshi, the, ROB, Ness, Lucas, this, Captain Falcon, Fox, and, I

Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Young Link, Pit, Roy, Shiek, Sonic, win

fair, bair, dair, nair,

super smash brothers brawl

Super smash brothers melee

super smash bros 64 ponies

fUddO

Smash Ace
Indeed.

On other news, MLG was sweet after they sorted out their stream issues. I'm probably gonna stay up for GSL too. Protoss fighting! Foreigners fighting!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300774

Played for about an hour last night. This game is now officially the best smash game ever.

Except for Pit. Why the hell can he still grab out of angel ring?

Oh, and Fox no longer loses to Bowser.

And <character in game> no longer loses to Metaknight.

Metaknight loses to GANONDORF though.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so my brawl disc wont eject out of my wii and im having serious disc wats to fix this or possible alternatives ?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Your fate points you in the direction of practicing brawl. It is now the only game that shall ever be placed in your Wii (for the next few weeks). Practice up Joseph. You'll need it (cause u don't wanna graped at CoT5).

Top Bottom