• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When he decides to take a larger toll on our brawl community and actually DO something productive I say switch him with nickcam.

Nickcam is actually " active " where as JL promises to attend tournies and help panelists with the PR updates. But ends up being a no show at the end of it all, Nickcam for 5th panelist please.

Or Hype, just please make temporary change...
do you actually have nothing better to do than whine about the pr not updating? people have lives, don't worry about it, it'll be done soon.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
people have figured out hoe to beat roll f-smah roll f-smash aura sphere -roll f-smash roll f-smash aura sphere auraphere :p
Nasir, I do that to you... cause yer a scrub and I don't need to do anything else, cause scrubs are scrubby and thats what they do... they scrub out:)

SilverDoc... no disrespect son... or maby a little... I'm not sure...

But don't talk about JL not being in the brawl community enough.

The guy has bin kicking around since the beginning and even when he is missing a few tournies, knows a lot more about the skill levels of the scene than you think.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that he shoulda bin subbed out for a bit but c'mon... How long have you actually been in the scene for?

Show the smash elders some respect son.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Just wait for the update lol, people have things to do.

Doc: just because people are better doesn't give them priority. The people who know the community best should get priority.

Everyone defending JL: Yes, JL deserves LOTS of respect - hes awesome, hes extremely cool and nice, and he beat anther what more do you want lol. HOWEVER, as of right now hes been out of the loop for a long time, that being said I think he should come on and clarify his status with us - which I'm pretty sure is brawl isn't number 1 priority right now - and thats fine.

Also: just wait guys lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
When he decides to take a larger toll on our brawl community and actually DO something productive I say switch him with nickcam.

Nickcam is actually " active " where as JL promises to attend tournies and help panelists with the PR updates. But ends up being a no show at the end of it all, Nickcam for 5th panelist please.

Yeeaaaaah, no.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Doc, shut the **** up man, you are too new in this scene to go around ****ing telling these people what to do. Consider Hype to be a panelist? Wtf? Funny how you never even mentioned Mikey, who has hosted two tournies and attends every casual, blah blah blah, in other words, he knows the ****ing scene.

Oh yeah, Mikey did mention that, it doesn't ****ing matter about your rank, as long as you have an outstanding knowledge on the scene and have no bias.

Jesus, I won't be surprised if this guy ****ing requests for himself to be a panelist,

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman

this post just made me rofl

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Gichan I don't like how you're all friendly in person but talk **** on the net, better back the hell up dawg.

no, I'm not kidding neither. I hate phonies, all I was suggesting is that for the mean time while JL is busy with school and whatknot, switch him as a current panelist until he decides to come back.

How long has he been out of the loop for? 5 months, not cool , thats the sign of inactivity and I'd like to see who disagrees with me.

Blasphemy.... For once I wish someone would agree with the points I bring to the table, at least I'm on topic.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol why is everyone on docs **** haha i think he brought up a valid point in replacing jl as a panelist temporarily.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
THANK YOU PHIL, my god you people gotta stop flaming me I'm sick of these blatent arguements behind a screen.

As long as I'm on topic, don't tell me I'm whining or to stfu cause' I know my **** as well as the next guy.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
Doc Gi wasn't talking ****, just stating a point. i understand what your saying, but i think JL deserves some faith from everyone that he can be a competent panelist. he WAS here from the very beginning( SBaN started like a week after brawl's release lol) i think JL should remain.

also it's cool ur making your points heard, but u shouldn't be surpirsed that ppl will disagree with you, everyone here has strong opinions, discussions always bounce around here

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Dude everyone is acting like I don't know who the hell JL is and that i'm giving him no respect, I know the guy is good, I've seen his placings, I've seen his videos, hell if you want call me a closet JL fan I like the guy.

But as far as attendance goes, thats where JL is lacking and I understand that school can get in the way of smash, but for the love of god until hes good and ready please temporarily replace him.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
ahahhah cant get heated in PR discussion my man....

But its almost 3 months since the last update, not surprising ppl are getting anxious. I personally dont care, but i also dont understand what could possibly take so long. lol

And JL doesnt need to be replaced, just do it w/o him.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
That works too, but panelists are edgy about pr updates being done without the full cast.

If his oppinion matters that much, someone call him, or something idk.

Niko_K

Smash Master
JL has done things that no other person on the PR has done and he is one of the most consistent players on the PR. He dissapears for 3 months and then comes back to OiN and beats Anther and HolyNightmare back to back placing 3rd behind Ally and Anther....He had shown up to PY and got gayed by the poor administration of the tournament *as did many others* and now he is just attending to the important matters in his life, he's obviously not gone and he is a lot better than those below him. If nickcam goes ahead of him *which I highly doubt*, I'll be amazingly surprised.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
JL is awesome, but I do agree with the idea of replacing him as a panelist temporarily (not taking him off the PR, just the panelists). And Niko brought up a point I was going to make for me; JL was at PY which was 3 months ago, so he definitely has not been out of the scene for 5 months doc.

However I also think that if panelists don't care enough to offer their opinions then maybe their opinions shouldn't be cared about.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I got no disrespect for JL, but he hasnt been to a tourney in like 3 months. I've also beaten him twice, hes an amazing player but u cant keep using the OIN results from last year

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hmmm, I think if JL does get replaced as a panelist, Mikey should be the one to take his place.
Yeah straight up. Mickey knows everyone in the scene and is a solid player. I think he'd be the least likely to be bias when it comes to selecting PR members as well.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
just schedule a mandatory meeting and if someone doesnt show up then there list has no weight on the update PLEASE

J.L

Smash Ace
everyone please relax just a bit. The PR will be updated very soon. I have seriously been busy this whole week. I am usually online msn every single day, but this week Ive had stuff to do so I havent had much of a chance to go online. I have given everyone the a-okay to update this one without me. Chances are, I will agree with all the decisions made by the other panelists. We have never had any major disputes thus far, so it shouldnt be a problem at all. Anyway srry I have been afk, the pr update should adjust accordingly, so everything is good and on the way.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
And then the mighty and honourable JL brought peace and justice to all of the land...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Updated!!!

As I always say after an update, some spots were very close/hard in determining! (like very...)
Congrats to those who went up, as well as new arrivals!

Omgz it actually happened, drama commence?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Sweeeet.

Wow JL fell faaaaar. I really like the new list though, especially Hype's placing.

Looks like I didn't make U&C (no surprise), time to step it up :).

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
How long should I expect before everyone in the Peach Forums nerd rages about Niko's placing:laugh:

I can't wait for the drama! That's the best part about PR updates!

nasir123

Smash Ace
wow nice list but i think that u might shve over rated doc a lil and ni should be on the pr ;ist and not up and commers other than that good job.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
At first I was annoyed that I wasn't mentioned as an up and coming. But after I thought about it, I haven't been consistent in tournament placing, and need to try to beat some of those big names. Congrats on everyone who made the list, or who are still on.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Nate how many times do i have to beat you and outplace you in tourneys to get past you? lol

congrats Hype on getting 4th and yay steve u made pr =] anth gotta do it next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom