• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Fatal knows wutsup.

Haven't played wifi in 3 weeks though. :(

PR update, please? D:

P___

Smash Cadet
Too late Pho MK is the best, hes so broken and I love it.

I think I just got bored of luigi

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm so torn between who to play now. MK, Snake, and Dedede will always be nagging at the back of my mind because they are top tiers who I am actually pretty good with, Ness will always be awesome because he is Ness, but I've also got to a point where I am nearly 100% consistent with IC's chain-grabs, and finally the new Metroid trailer is demanding that I devote the rest of my Smash career to Samus....

I want to see an update though ><. I need to know if I'm already on U&C or if I need to step it up so I can skip U&C entirely for the next update :p.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Well no one can be expected to make it to every tourney, and I've made it to virtually every other big tourney around here in the last 3-4 months so I'd hope missing one could be overlooked. Still I won't be surprised or disappointed if I don't make it on U&C this update because like I said other people deserve it more.... but I promise I'll be on there by the next update.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Wolfblade no matter how many people switch to MK my Gordos will always be there to keep you from the top :p

edit: this is starting to get off-topic. I'm just restless for the update...

nickcam

Smash Ace
The up and comers on this update wil be really hard to choose epescially if it stays at 5-6 people. Also very curious to see the final 4 spots of the PR.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This **** is never getting updated, I'm gonna stop wasting my time waiting for it I know i'll be on it.

On a side note, I'd like to point out I think Nickcam should stay at 5th.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya if people aren't going on msn then you guys should arrange a time to meet or just do the update with 3 panelists. Chances are the list is gonna turn out the same anyways

nasir123

Smash Ace
Ya if people aren't going on msn then you guys should arrange a time to meet or just do the update with 3 panelists. Chances are the list is gonna turn out the same anyways
naaa man silver doc will go up the list for suree because hype did that he got a few good tourny placings and up he went :p

nickcam

Smash Ace
naaa man silver doc will go up the list for suree because hype did that he got a few good tourny placings and up he went :p
No, i meant the list would be the same whether its 3 panelists who make it or 4 panelists... obviously theres been many changes to the list that is currently up now

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Every night I wait and see who's online, Max gave in a re-edited list and gave the go ahead so the next time I see 2 other panelists online this **** is going down.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
When he decides to take a larger toll on our brawl community and actually DO something productive I say switch him with nickcam.

Nickcam is actually " active " where as JL promises to attend tournies and help panelists with the PR updates. But ends up being a no show at the end of it all, Nickcam for 5th panelist please.

Or Hype, just please make temporary change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom