• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Noobicidal

Smash Master
$43 for 24 episodes is so expensive. :(

Free money is great, I just bought a new gamecube controller. :D
To be perfectly honest, I'm not buying the episodes. I'm buying the box, and paying for localization and dubbing fees.

I need a few more controllers myself.

Zero

Smash Hero
Yeah I can understand that.

I'm mega frustrated with my controller at the moment, I'm losing matches that I really shouldn't because it just won't do what I want it to. I lost 4 matches that I should have won yesterday due to controller BS.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yeah I can understand that.

I'm mega frustrated with my controller at the moment, I'm losing matches that I really shouldn't because it just won't do what I want it to. I lost 4 matches that I should have won yesterday due to controller BS.
dont buy one from gamestop if they some how lured to your country

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I want one of those PlayAsia controllers mostly because the cord is a reasonable length.

It always took a few whacks to the head for Nintendo to realize their cords weren't long enough.

solecalibur

Smash Master
^ **** right.

Gamestop controllers are an embarrassment.
Im talking about the used ones , I fell for the trap since I tested it (when no one was looking i opened the bag and plugged it in at there demo setup) perfectly fine , 2 days later I cant PS **** with this thing so I'm actually deciding what to label this controller with a marker

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Mine broke the day after I bought it, Like it was literally broken.

The buttons got ****ed up and stuff. I threw it lightly to the ground and thats what happened. >_>

Zero

Smash Hero
:<

Mine took heavy abuse. HEAVY ABUSE. It was quite a cycle because I got mad for it not working properly so often. Gonna treat the new one right though.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I want one of those PlayAsia controllers mostly because the cord is a reasonable length.

It always took a few whacks to the head for Nintendo to realize their cords weren't long enough.
don't buy it from playasia, get it from amazon. it's a cheaper shipping cost and it will get to you 2x faster.

oh, and hi guise :>

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck Zeroooo~ D:

'Ey Ramses :o ntm. Just drawing a fake Nu/Ragna anime screenshot for the lulz. Nu is a psychopath xD
Hby?

Zero

Smash Hero
Well that went a lot better than expected. Lecturer is a moron for putting a maths proof in a computing paper. Otherwise I got off easy.

Now lets hope I don't eat those words with a bit fat F. :[

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
zero if u ish anything like me before the test you freak out then you take the test finish waaaay before time is up and be like daaaaamn that was easy! and then you end up getting an A and the highest grade on the test :) yes...this happens all the time :3 learn to accept it xD tho...i still don't stop worrying before tests =/

Zero

Smash Hero
This was a hard subject though and I was massively underprepared. >.>

Also I spent an hour of three debugging the most trivial little errors. I so bad.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
This was a hard subject though and I was massively underprepared. >.>

Also I spent an hour of three debugging the most trivial little errors. I so bad.
I had to take a test where I studied almost entirely on classes when more than half of the test was or sorting types, which I didnt remember at all. fml.

Xyless

Smash Master
The end of my art project is nearing! I tried adding more detail to her more detailed outfits, but the darkened middle sections just looked off, so I kept these simple.

^ Great, black ZSS blends perfectly with the background of this skin.

Top Bottom