• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
what is irc ? xD im so confused and kissing actually stimulates something in ur brain it's actually really good to hug and kiss people ^_^ just do it to random strangers lol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So this is what the class of 08 likes to discuss. Man.

Kissing is a weird way to find pleasure. I mean, you can kiss anything, would you find pleasure because you kissed something or what?

Sex's primary purpose is for pleasure, secondary purpose is reproduction, which (should) usually happens upon mutual agreement. Otherwise pleasure first.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Definitely the class of '80 :) and kissing isn't a weird way to find pleasure =/ it releases endorphins? i believe it was called ^_^ it makes you just feel better inside though I agree xD sex is for pleasure :) if you aren't feeling pleasured during sex well....you're being ***** O_O and it's somewhere you didn't want...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
So this is what the class of 08 likes to discuss. Man.

Kissing is a weird way to find pleasure. I mean, you can kiss anything, would you find pleasure because you kissed something or what?

Sex's primary purpose is for pleasure, secondary purpose is reproduction, which (should) usually happens upon mutual agreement. Otherwise pleasure first.
Uhm... no. Reproduction, some species have just adapted it for pleasure (humans, dolphins, and species I can't even remember)

Most species refuse to mate except for for reproduction purposes. Majority > minority, it's for reproduction, but people do it for pleasure.

Let me be specific.

Kissing one of my relative species

Inbeforethatincludesguysaswell

I'm sure a guys kiss wouldn't really be that different, but I don't swing that way.

EDIT:
I realized I ignored commenting about IRC.
I can't install mIRC or any IRC software. This is why I specified WebIRC.

:nifty::leek:

Zero

Smash Hero
what is irc ? xD
Kissing is a weird way to find pleasure. I mean, you can kiss anything, would you find pleasure because you kissed something or what?.
It's not really that weird. Kissing a girl I like always makes me feel happy.

Uhm... no. Reproduction, some species have just adapted it for pleasure (humans, dolphins, and species I can't even remember)

Most species refuse to mate except for for reproduction purposes. Majority > minority, it's for reproduction, but people do it for pleasure.

Let me be specific.

Kissing one of my relative species

Inbeforethatincludesguysaswell

I'm sure a guys kiss wouldn't really be that different, but I don't swing that way.

EDIT:
I realized I ignored commenting about IRC.
I can't install mIRC or any IRC software. This is why I specified WebIRC.

Talking about people here. :bee:

There's a section to Mibbit in my guide. :>

www.mibbit.com

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It seems we've reached an impasse. I refuse to believe that you'll politely stick your **** in a ****** and say you're reproducing, and that's the end of it, because you'll never reproduce a thing. Pleasure is the initiator, and once you've reached a climax for your pleasure you then ejaculate into the ******, fertilizing their egg, which would then bring about reproduction(if it is successful). You can't reproduce just because you want to. You have to be pleasured to the point you're ready to bust, which is the prime reason the ***** is so sensitive.

EDIT: There's a primary purpose, then an ultimate goal.

SuSa

It seems we've reached an impasse. I refuse to believe that you'll politely stick your **** in a ****** and say you're reproducing, and that's the end of it, because you'll never reproduce a thing. Pleasure is the initiator, and once you've reached a climax for your pleasure you then ejaculate into the ******, fertilizing their egg, which would then bring about reproduction(if it is successful). You can't reproduce just because you want to. You have to be pleasured to the point you're ready to bust, which is the prime reason the ***** is so sensitive.

EDIT: There's a primary purpose, then an ultimate goal.
You are now comparing that stimulation and pleasure are necessarily the same thing. They are not necessarily the same thing, although commonly they are in relation - that is not always the case. You are also under the assumption that only sex can be pleasurable.

PS:
Foreplay > Sex

I should just keep posting pictures from my private collection until people see my tastes are extremely mild....and I don't consider myself normal at all. 887 pictures organized into 85 folders.

This is about as light as it gets to start off:

Let's get a pose:

Now how about lying on a bed, this is already near "as bad" as my pictures get:

Now simply because I'm posting pics:
Loli these are for you, because Tenshi is amazing. <3 I have like 25 more if you want:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
heheheheh i has more pictures now :3 yay susa xD today i shall be wearing my kanade wig xD i wanna see if it works being out all day =] yeahhh xD i'll be in like...lolita clothing tho =/

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kissing's purpose is thought to be transmission of high doses of pheromones to another individual. This is used primarily in human and bonobo courtship to test reproductive compatibility.

This is to say, sometimes a "bad kiss" is objectively well-performed by both individuals, but pheromones make it seem bad to those involved.

SuSa

Discuss.

Frequent sex carries these health benefits [54]:

* Lowers risk of heart attacks
* Burns an average of 200 calories per session
* Releases endorphins that help eliminate chronic pain
* Calms anxiety and reduces depression
* Increases activity of the immune system
* Releases oxytocin and DHEA that can inhibit the development of breast cancer
* Better bladder control
* Healthier teeth and prostate
* May increase lifespan

I somewhat lol'd. Mostly at the "may" part.

Zero

Smash Hero
Frequent sex carries these health benefits [54]:

* Lowers risk of heart attacks
* Burns an average of 200 calories per session
* Releases endorphins that help eliminate chronic pain
* Calms anxiety and reduces depression
* Increases activity of the immune system
* Releases oxytocin and DHEA that can inhibit the development of breast cancer
* Better bladder control
* Healthier teeth and prostate
* May increase lifespan
SCIENCE WORSHIP SCIENCE WORSHIP SCIENCE WORSHIP!!! science worship

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol yesterday was one of the best days i had xD it was a lot of fun xD and im watching anime atm u know...you guys should all watch yosuga no sora :3 it's amazing :)

Top Bottom