• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rubberbandman, clearly, this means we should have a fun, <3 filled loli/furry image brigade.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I went to bed around 6am. I woke up at 1pm.

It's now 4pm and I have homework and chores to do. This'll keep my busy til like 8pm.

Tomorrow I have a college bus thingie at 9am. Meaning I have to go to bed around 11pm so I can wake up on time and get ready.

There is this really cute girl going but I'm antisocial and won't talk to anyone on the bus unless they speak to me. So meh.

Just. One big. Meh. :glare:

I have Saturday off to do homework, same with friday, then I have a tournament all day Sunday.

:nifty::leek:

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion

There is this really cute girl going but I'm antisocial and won't talk to anyone on the bus unless they speak to me. So meh.

I have the same problem bro, but I think I got your back.

When you see her tomorrow, go up to her and say "I'm sorry. I'm really shy but I just wanted to tell you you look so beautiful. :smile:"

Thats the best way to start off anything :D

SuSa

I have the same problem bro, but I think I got your back.

When you see her tomorrow, go up to her and say "I'm sorry. I'm really shy but I just wanted to tell you you look so beautiful. :smile:"

Thats the best way to start off anything :D
I can think of every possible scenario for that.

1) She thinks I'm sort of weird creep. | Likely
2) She gets embarrassed and creeped out at the same time. | Less likely
3) She actually accepts the compliment but is still creeped out. | Even less likely
4) None of the above | /0

**** I JUST DIVIDED BY ZER-------

EDIT:
I was going to leave it like the above, but I figured I'd add something.

I'm really weird. I met people by sitting down next to them and telling them I'd be their lunch buddy for the day. Really creeped out a lot of people, and nearly got me into a fight once. After nearly getting into a fight I stopped being any guys' lunch buddy and just targeted girls. Guys seemed to pick fights, girls seemed to get weirded out often.

Then I somehow got the rep of being a pervert. I don't even know how that spread around. =\ I was just trying to be nice....

And then I started becoming antisocial! :D

Zero

Smash Hero
See Rubberbandman, that appraoch just seems creepy. Baseless flattery just seems really creepy.

But hell, if it works.

I don't really consider myself antisocial/don't consider myself antisocial anymore. I think I'm social enough with the right people (like you guys and girls). I just don't really seek out social situations and feel kind of awkward and uncomfortable around strangers. Kind of shy I guess...

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm an ******* at school.

Lol

I used to be the one guy who hung with all the girls in elementary tho.

:3c

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I get all the women ;D
Nawjaykay I like men.
(Because as Denzi says, picking up guys is the only reason i play smash obvs)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
okay stuff to catch up on. Lokii i feels you but it's k they all know you just play smash because you want me! -hugs-
Giving compliments to people make people think you're weird but who the **** cares? Be weird deep down they are definitely flattered! I tell people they are amazing/awesome every day and if i think a girl is really pretty I'll get her attention and tell her she is really pretty. If I think a guy looks nice I'll tell him lol I don't actually care it's the whole fact that people should really just compliment each other more it builds self esteem ^_^

At least all of you peoples know I think you are all amazing and attractive even if I haven't seen you in person your amazing personalities speak for themselves <3 you guys ^_^

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oh def Bri ;D Love ya chica <3
And remember guise and gals, we are the 2nd sexiest on the attractiveness tier list.
S FOR SEXY TIER!

SuSa

So I ended up talking to the girl.

She was really boring, and it took nearly the entire hour drive to learn anything about her interests or what her ideas for college were. This was a "field trip" to learn about different colleges and she had no ****ing clue. I don't even know why she went.

I'm glad I hold the opinion of personality = brains >> looks

If you have a nice personality and a mind that can think for itself. I love youuuu. Good looks are just a bonus at that point. :p

Top Bottom