• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
nah andy is just dumb and didnt realize how much vodka to put in >_> i told him proper amount xD and to use orange juice lol Also, omg i wanna go to the PT boards our alike avatar shall confuse them! and...wouldn't that make me bi? =/ if ur a girl O_O it's k xD I'M OPEN FOR ANY THING :D

Zero

Smash Hero
No Bri, I'm in the process of convincing someone in the #ausmash IRC channel that I'm a girl. So far I'm a lesbian OR a guy. lololool

SuSa you're underage you can't be drinking! baaaaaaaaaad susa!

SuSa

Banned via Administration
nah andy is just dumb and didnt realize how much vodka to put in >_> i told him proper amount xD and to use orange juice lol Also, omg i wanna go to the PT boards our alike avatar shall confuse them! and...wouldn't that make me bi? =/ if ur a girl O_O it's k xD I'M OPEN FOR ANY THING :D
Wouldn't confuse them I think, but we can try!

Open for anything, eh?

No Bri, I'm in the process of convincing someone in the #ausmash IRC channel that I'm a girl. So far I'm a lesbian OR a guy. lololool

SuSa you're underage you can't be drinking! baaaaaaaaaad susa!
I don't see where you know my location nor age to find out I'm underage for drinking. Nor did I say I drank anything.

I just said use good vodka.

:nifty::leek:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
im not supposed to drink either =/ but i dont lol i just understand this thing called measurements xD and...im not a lesbian or a guy tho... omg i wanna make people think im a boy

HEY GUYS IM A GUYYYY I GOTS A HUGE ....uhhhhh.....-thnks of another word...cant- THINGIE MABOBER :D

@susa....yes les do it!! they'll be like who the **** is LLR now thats a dude xD

Zero

Smash Hero
I swear I saw a (17) next to your join date last time I was stalking your profile. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Zero

Smash Hero
im not supposed to drink either =/ but i dont lol i just understand this thing called measurements xD and...im not a lesbian or a guy tho... omg i wanna make people think im a boy

HEY GUYS IM A GUYYYY I GOTS A HUGE ....uhhhhh.....-thnks of another word...cant- THINGIE MABOBER :D
nonono you're doing it wrong. you need to talk about girls and fighting!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So I was just called a she in the PT boards. Loli, apparently you are now a lesbian and Nick - you're no longer gay.

Discuss.

Hey, I'm not gay.
I'm just open. XD
Nah, sorry, I dun like guys.
So, we never get to ****.
I'll let you look at me though. XD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh...okay so guys what's up?
I saw this chick with these huge knockers bro and i just wanted to motor boat the **** out of her **** man

Also, Mcgriddle u is a ***** !

Zero

Smash Hero
Looking at Nick Riddle is the final level in life. After that you get a high score screen where you fill in your 3 letter details.

Oh...okay so guys what's up?
I saw this chick with these huge knockers bro and i just wanted to motor boat the **** out of her **** man

Also, Mcgriddle u is a ***** !
omg this confused me for a second, mission sucess!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm glad I was able to confuse you Zero.
I'm gonna go hit up some clubs later tonight.
Maybe I'll find me a fine sexy *** to hit tonight :awesome:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
TOLD YOU I SOUNDED LIKE A BLACK GUY xD i knew it lol im done with that tho xD i was actually just going in my inner black guy xD i dont see how u can tell a white guy from a normal chick aside from emoticons xD

Zero

Smash Hero
frat boy

black guy

psh!

emoticons are everything on the internet. if you post with neutral emoticons and correct spelling and punctuation, no one can infer any gender except from your name and avatar! good tricks here, take notes!

SuSa

Banned via Administration
TOLD YOU I SOUNDED LIKE A BLACK GUY xD i knew it lol im done with that tho xD i was actually just going in my inner black guy xD i dont see how u can tell a white guy from a normal chick aside from emoticons xD
I just realized something xD periods are so overrated xD I'm not going to use periods anymore xD

Thanks a lot Loli xD

Zero

Smash Hero
periods are so overrated

don't hurt a bit brah

sorry loki and loli, i apprecaite and respect what you go through every month

Noobicidal

Smash Master
frat boy

black guy

psh!

emoticons are everything on the internet. if you post with neutral emoticons and correct spelling and punctuation, no one can infer any gender except from your name and avatar! good tricks here, take notes!
If you post with flawless grammar, do not use emoticons, and appreciate biting humour, you definitely give off a male vibe.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
loooool sometimes it doesnt hurt and other times i cant move xD sucks that it comes every month tho >_> but hey its how i know im not pregnant lol and u r very welcome susa xD my black guy was kind of okay i didnt say nice *** ******* or chyeea enough tho

Yo my boi Noobicidal wtf ! I love biting humour. i use emoticons though and not many people write with flawless grammar even when they are a guy.

Also, DESU!~

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I just realized something xD periods are so overrated xD I'm not going to use periods anymore xD

Thanks a lot Loli xD

Punctuation doesnt exist here xD Or at least not for Bri xD

Bri doesn't sound like a Black guy she sounds like a frat boy xD Blacks use more LOL and abbreviations xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
mmhmm black guys would've been like dem some nice *** ******* right thar :awesome:

Apparently... T-itties is censored...all right

Also, you want proper punctuation, flawless grammar and no emoticons? You got it then.

Zero

Smash Hero
If you post with flawless grammar, do not use emoticons, and appreciate biting humour, you definitely give off a male vibe.
I find that if you act like a misogynist, shallow, naive prick, you give off more of a male vibe than anything else.

I can provide proof via contradiction

OMG A USE FOR DISCRETE MATHEMATICS!!!!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yo my boi Noobicidal wtf ! I love biting humour. i use emoticons though and not many people write with flawless grammar even when they are a guy.
I never implied that one must have these characteristics to prove that you're a guy by any means. I'm well-aware of the grammatical inadequacies of my fellow men.

Also, DESU!~
This, however, is always implied.

I find that if you act like a misogynist, shallow, naive prick, you give off more of a male vibe than anything else.
You can't forget about female male chauvinists!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ahahahahah xD noobicidal...i've like said your name before so I had to write you xD and yes it is ALWAYS implied <3

Zero that's cuz you is a *****! <3
and volcanic DOOM FIRE im still me lol <3

Zero

Smash Hero
mmhmm black guys would've been like dem some nice *** ******* right thar :awesome:

Apparently... T-itties is censored...all right

Also, you want proper punctuation, flawless grammar and no emoticons? You got it then.
Breasts isn't censored. Breasts is the best word to describe that body part anyway.

You can't forget about female male chauvinists!
**** them

All dat avatar and name changes.
WHO IS EVERYONE
IMa stick with that kitteh
kitty~ My brawl tag is KITTY. hehehehehe

ahahahahah xD noobicidal...i've like said your name before so I had to write you xD and yes it is ALWAYS implied <3

Zero that's cuz you is a *****! <3
and volcanic DOOM FIRE im still me lol <3
I can't work out what the ***** is :( tatsukete ne

Top Bottom