• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Zero

Smash Hero
EDIT OF MEGA DESTINY:

I think nothing need be said.

Except for the one rule of this thread:

No ZSS discussion allowed. Take it to General.

Now, start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what do you guys/gals/Cake do outside Smash?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm a typical loser. Play other games, watch anime, practice with swords.
Also, college, but that's not a big deal.
I hope this thread doesn't get boring.

noradseven

Smash Lord
I'm a typical loser. Play other games, watch anime, practice with swords.
Also, college, but that's not a big deal.
I hope this thread doesn't get boring.
This is my life, sleep(optional),food,college,games,collegex10,forums,repeat

And of course I play every fighter ever, feel free to hit me up on the ZSS irc globalgamers.net #ZSS for games for the online ones(not brawl cause its terrible **** online).

Games I am playing right now in order of care and main/seconds

Meltyblood:AA, main: satsuki full Subs: satsuki half, R.Shiki cresent
Guilty Gear:AC: main: Anji Mito Sub:Jam I guess
Blazblue:CT(online wooo): Main: Tager Subs: Carl,Rachel,Bang
Tekken 6:BR(online): main: Alica sub: Lily

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
School, play some more games, hang with friends, listen to music...

alotta music ^^

I guess I spend a lot of time researching things I will never get in touch with too, just because they're interesting to me.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
hahah i approve of this thread

um about me, well i would say im pretty opposite of what you'd expect from a gamer. just some random stuff, love playing guitar and have been for 9 years, joining a frat this quarter, love partying (last night was ridiculous), play volleyball (in highschool and now intramurally) and tennis (intra), going bungie jumping soonish

I duno i try to balance nerdy stuff with social stuff, at heart im a nerd but you wouldn't know it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I produce music occasionally. I recently graduated and have been trying to get some kind of career started. As it is I work at a SuperTarget.

I play other games, but rarely competitively, although I'm getting into BlazBlue.

I wear hats.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There is no life outside of labor/school a beaner in the desert. Nobody'd be interested of an it/he/she/it anyway.

No I'm not just a random person with a ZSS avi and terrible font color, I lurk everywhere. And use ZSS about as much as Samus.

noradseven

Smash Lord
There is no life outside of labor/school a beaner in the desert. Nobody'd be interested of an it/he/she/it anyway.

No I'm not just a random person with a ZSS avi and terrible font color, I lurk everywhere. And use ZSS about as much as Samus.
Holy **** I only found the hidden text cause the regular stuff was so **** hard to read.

Zero

Smash Hero
Holy **** I only found the hidden text cause the regular stuff was so **** hard to read.
Yeah, me too lol

Anyway, my life story. Graduated from high school a month ago. I've kinda kicked off video games as a hobby, sadly, only really interested in Metroid and Smash. I like Blazblue for Noel. Playing MMOs now while I take a year off of school, before I move to Sydney for uni! BTW Phoot I live near Sydney, not Melbourne. Sydney Smash > Melbourne :D But Australia still fails regardless in terms of competitive smash... And everything else. My main music is Jpop nowadays, although anything bar rap and radio pop is acceptable. Aaaand, that's that. Unstructure hooray!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
What kind of music do you produce Ph00t and what kind of career are you trying to start?
I make Psytrance, for the most part, although I experiment sometimes.

As far as my career, business or government is what I'd like, although business is more likely. Anything that lets me go to China a lot.

shlike

Smash Ace
What would be a good song/track for Frigate Orpheon...I'm thinking these so far...but what do you kids think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZrw7OEiba0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUuvIi3UFK4
The 2nd one bro.

This thread is pretty cool. Time for my cool story

I love music and play drums and guitar (drums for 9 years, guitar for about 3). I'm also ridiculously good at guitar hero. I love console rpg's and am a huge fan of the final fantasy series, xenosaga series, kotor 1 and 2, and the zelda series to name a few. I'm studying to get my RN in college (my gpa is 3.5 wootz)and I enjoy anime as well.

Keep this thread alive!!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If by SF you mean street fighter than no, cause if I see one more tournment vid of a guy winning with random full screen EX messiah then Illl :mad:
Nah, the final match was really good. The best viper versus Justin Wong. Wong won hands down, but the Viper was still sexy as hell.

EVO is at Caesars Palace????? That's pretty pimpin.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Nah, the final match was really good. The best viper versus Justin Wong. Wong won hands down, but the Viper was still sexy as hell.

EVO is at Caesars Palace????? That's pretty pimpin.
Cause justin plays yun/yang Rufus, plus justin is good a mind games, not as good as some of the jp players though...heck its that same SFIV mindgames that might be hurting their third strike play as of late.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
What do i do outside brawl...hmm...I go to school, I draw (a lot.), i sleep, i eat, i sleep some more, and i just kinda live. Its a chill life.
Gonna lose a local school held tourney this friday. Should be fun. (i have the worst nerves in tournies...i shake and get all jumpy and hyper...its bad >': )

Oh yeah...going to NYC. Anyone have any recommendations for sight seeing?

noradseven

Smash Lord
What do i do outside brawl...hmm...I go to school, I draw (a lot.), i sleep, i eat, i sleep some more, and i just kinda live. Its a chill life.
Gonna lose a local school held tourney this friday. Should be fun. (i have the worst nerves in tournies...i shake and get all jumpy and hyper...its bad >': )

Oh yeah...going to NYC. Anyone have any recommendations for sight seeing?
I got all shook up my first few tourneys but after that I was fine, also I hope this tourney isn't for brawl cause no brawl discussion :p, jk.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I just got the most possible positive rep points for calling someone a dip**** on SRK. That's basically all I said too. Didn't even explain myself. Just said You Dip****.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Zero for this thread <3

Well I work almost 8 hours a day into an art gallery so I've not too much time for do what I love.
In my free time I usually watch a lot of films or go out with friends.
I really enjoy listen electronic music and play RPG..
I'm searching for a girl that looks like Samus... :lick:
Soo I'm screwed.. I'll be alone forever. :(
I'm also trying to learn english >.>

Top Bottom