• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

solecalibur

Smash Master
I still dont see Rachel top tier in CT I saw more Nu-13s then anything else, didnt really get to view the scene that much at the time other then Mike Z vs Nu-13 player X

and arakune is a stupid character but I love his play style even though I try and invent my own way of playing him which = Im bad with him lol

Zero

Smash Hero
I was shown Angel Beats by Shaya, when we took a break from playing Smesh. I was like "meh sounds bad".

BOY WAS I WRONG

solecalibur

Smash Master
DEAR LORD WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!

Yeahh...def sticking to PS3 version >__>

Gotta love crazy hacks
Lol that was on my favorites for awhile now but that is kinda epicc
:( sole give me ur number NOW! u do now xD and...oh you guys talking about your things
nooo you seriously would never stop calling me and like give my number to someone like ADHD or something

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
sole i wouldnt give ur number to adhd...id just post it everywhere ;) lol jk

Annnnd it's k i actually rlly love yui too im changing my avatar back now tho i was planning on doing it tomorrow before i went to mlg buuuuut i can just do it now :)

Awesome stuff ZEROOOOOO

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Hey guys, I'm interested as picking ZSS as a solid second char. I still have lot of trouble fighting on the ground with her, and I can't force oponnents into air for juggles. Also grabbing is so hard. Any quick advice to a ZSS new***?

Edit: oh god, I picked the wrong topic, my bad.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm interested as picking ZSS as a solid second char. I still have lot of trouble fighting on the ground with her, and I can't force oponnents into air for juggles. Also grabbing is so hard. Any quick advice to a ZSS new***?
Read the stickies, watch a few dozen videos, and ask specific questions in the Q&A thread.

Zero

Smash Hero
My personal advice is play training mode with a bot of your choice and practice hitting opponents with her tippy toes and very edge of her whip (nair and sideb) for every move. Do it on stationary for hours until you've gotten good at it. Then do it on walking bots, then running bots, then jumping bots. Then combat bots.

Now you are ready to play ZSS.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Thanks for the welcome and help. I'll train and if I ever get some questions, I'll post on the Q&A threads.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Such a sleepy mood for me today , slept through half my classes and took a test where the curve is 50% lol FML

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...i was sleepy today as well...i still am sleepy i also took a test...a math test...im pretty sure i got a 100% or an A at least but no lower than 95 just cuz there was maybe one question that i was like u COULD do it this way oooorrr I could do it this way..i wanna do it THIS way xD i dunno if he takes off points for not doing it this way...either way i'm still getting an A or else : )

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Bri I don't know why I'm in such a good mood. I'm just happy all over! :D

What sort of maths do you do Bri?
In high school i was in Pre-Calculus but in college I start with Algebra xD sooo easy lol but...i don't even need a math course like...they made a mistake when they put me in it since i didn't need it. Oh well it's not like it matters =/ it's just math so it's w.e. i'm mad that i could've taken a course related to my freaking major tho >_> like one of the pre-requisites instead of math lol

Top Bottom