• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

asianaussie

Smash Hero
was awesome*

the dramatic opening to the episode before last had me gaping for a good 5 minutes

every episode before that caused me to lean forward in disbelief at least once, if not more

this most recent one was just :?

solecalibur

Smash Master
seriously Ive been lurking a lot more lately and I cant find something to relate to lol, btw like button on the front page

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yussshhh ; ~ ;

Ohmahgaw Andrew I get to be feminine again tonight roflllll
Expect pics on fb. I need to post a non prom pic of me...to show the drastic contrast....its weird.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Madoka is better than average, not amazing.

That is all.

BLACK LAGOON DELAYED RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
lokii you're going to take pictures? :D of you at prom? in...a dress? :D:D:D i'll see it when you put it up ^_^
Mhm x3 Prom part 2...boyfriend's prom last night.
It was silly fun despite some awkward people at our dinner table. My friend was Tuxedo Mask though. Danced with a freaking cane like a boss.

AND AFTERPROM THAR WAS A SWIMMIN POOL AND WE PLAYED KEEP AWAY AND MARCO POLO FOR LIKE 2 HOURS.
I felt bad for all the couples trying to be all lovey dovey in the pool. The whole group was causing serious mayhem.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Madoka is good.

This episode of Nichijou actually bored me, I had to stop halfway, watch two episodes of Index (I don't even like Index that much) and come back.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
It was like episode 16 and 17 of the first series, since I haven't seen it before.

Anyone who denies Nichijou is getting worse is just deceiving themselves.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
It was brilliant to begin with.

When people say things like 'Nia was the only good part of ttgl' and 'A-channel has deep and complex characters', I die a little inside.

MrEh

Smash Hero
TTGL had Kamina. That's all that matters. (show itself was good, but not as good as people make it out to be)

Also, concerning complex characters...

Zero

Smash Hero
Hey JP, ass2 DBs mark is out. I got 17/25, incomplete 7 and 8, pretty happy with that actually. I'm assuming you got like 25?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
gimmick after gimmick is what nichijou should be
Honestly, I don't mind it taking the more realistic slice of life approach. It's the same reason why I enjoyed the second season of Minami-ke
the complete colour pallet change aside
, even though it wasn't as "funny" as season one.

Zero

Smash Hero
omg, why spoil that aa... :(

I lost .5 of a mark for using 'longname' instead of 'name' in Q4. blast.

Oh well, current assignment is quite easy.

Top Bottom