• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You know what's cute? Denpa Omna.

You know what has a plot? Denpa Omna

You know what gives me conflicted feelings about the psychological state of a human being who has had a hard extremely life altering unexplained occurrence happen to them? Denpa Omna.

You know how many Adolescence points A Channel watchers have? -20.

You know what's really bad? A Channel.

Do you know how many adolescence points "real anime" watchers have? Probably -18, but it's an exponential measurement (similar to the Richter scale), so like unfathomably better than A Channel watchers.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
A channel is really disappointing. If I wanted to watch cute, I'd go elsewhere. The insert songs are just annoying, its not even cute anymore. I may or may not drop it, but if there is a second season I'll be damned if I even think of watching that.

Hana is really good because its not pushing on the "I JUST HAD A MISERABLE TIME SO FEEL BAD FOR ME" kind of protagonist that you'd think they would be milking. Its really down to earth. Nichijou is just plain amazing. And Exorcist is a nice take of the standard Shounen format, because honestly I'm tired of One Piece Naruto Bleach "ruling" over Shounen anime. -.-

asianaussie

Smash Hero
And Exorcist is a nice take of the standard Shounen format, because honestly I'm tired of One Piece Naruto Bleach "ruling" over Shounen anime. -.-
I like One Piece. Everyone should read or watch One Piece.

Do you know how many adolescence points "real anime" watchers have? Probably -18, but it's an exponential measurement (similar to the Richter scale), so like unfathomably better than A Channel watchers.
I sense a lot of hate here. Maybe you should go watch some cutesy slice of life animes to bring your spirit back up.

:cool:

darkness <3
<3

Zero

Smash Hero
IT'S CALLED ****ING DENPA ONNA YOU BLUBBERING IMBECILEgod damn

also get off your ****ing high horse, it's an anime.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
naruto is ok at the moment, lol bleach

more negima required, please insert negima

zero, you should catch up on denpa onna, how the hell do you prefer A-channel to denpa onna

Asa

Smash Hero
the bleach manga isn't all that bad now, actually, now that they've decided to actually put in dialogue...

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm in love with Yukko's voice. It's HEAVENLY.

http://myanimelist.net/people/6634/Minako_Kotobuki

time for unlimited ATEMON GEEMU

LOL

****ing at work today right, we have a general chat on the workplace IM program, anyway being Friday, some guy starts with 'fun fun fun fun' etc

So we break into a line-by-line recital of Friday. I pretty much burst into tears after my 'gotta get down to the' was completed. Many lolz

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, I am slowly awaiting that day.
Finals tomorrow.
Then senior project (shadowing American Greetings since the HQ is literally 10 minutes away from my house)
THEN I CAN BE A FRESHMAN AGAIN
; A ; WAIIIIIIIII

Zero

Smash Hero
Uni's hectic right now, 5 assignments and 20~ hours of work a week is hardcore!

Just enrolled for next semester too, my timetable issssssss

Looks alright, but I work 8-12pm Tues-Sat, and it takes an hour to get to uni from work :p

FUN X 4

Shaya, take concurrency or graphics you scrub.

Zero

Smash Hero
TALK YOU PEOPLE DAMN IT

So I"m really disappointed that LiSA from Girls Dead Monster put out a mini album, because it was really average and I was mega hyped for her goddess voice. :(

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I was hyped for KSL's Key+Lia BEST 2001-2010, then I realised it was just a re-release. Hype for everything died that day (a week ago)...

At least they put Life is like a Melody on there. I'll stick with Crystal Voice for now.

Zero

Smash Hero
Listening to Animelo Summer Live Evolution 2010, ****ing ****

Lia sings Tori no Uta and My Soul Your Beats, GDM sings Alchemy and Crow Song, then they combine for Brave Song collab amazingness.

**** I wish I had spare time, so I could sit and enjoy this, it's like 8 hours D:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
chiisana teni wo itsukaraka bo~kura uiko****eku tsuyosaa~

Been looking into KSL a lot recently, picked up like 5 various compilations and a lot of remix albums.

Zero

Smash Hero
**** YOU SMASHBOARDS

Lia: Have you watched it [Angel Beats]?
LiSA: I have.
Lia: Me too.
marina: Me too.
LiSA: Me too.
Lia: ...did you cry?
LiSA and marina: YES.
Lia: Did you cry? (at the crowd)

Audience: YESSSSSS