• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Huh, someone not complaining about fanservice on maximum overdrive. That's rare to find.
Anyway, to answer your question, yeah. The anime is based off the manga, which has progressed about as far enough to have a 2nd "season." Plus it just very recently started releasing new chapters.
I'm an ecchi fan... what do I have to complain about? Even if the stories relatively **** (Sorry Rosario+Vampire...) the fanservice and randomosity (made up a word ftw) makes up for it.

HTOD is by far one of the best ecchi's I've seen that contain that amount of fan service but still manage to have a story.

Also at ANYONE who argues the story is bad - I want you to show me ANY zombie apocalypse movie/show that doesn't deal with:

1) Apocalypse happens
2) Nobody knows why
3) A group of people look for shelter
4) Shelter turns out to not be as good as they thought
5) They return to finding shelter
6) Possible looking for friends/family
7) May run into other people
8) Other people usually die/are useless/keep you down/are awesome
9) Resume on step 4 continue to step 9.

Because I can't think of a single one. So for what it's worth, HOTD is great. :x

Keep in mind the italics:

~~Favorite 10 Recently watched Anime ~~
1. Elfen Lied
2. Higurashi no Naku koro ni
3. Angel Beats!
4. Blazblue (I'm counting this *****es)
5. Toradora!
6. HTOD
7. Kanokon
8. Air
9. Spirited Away
10. Oreimo

Got knocked off the list:
Rosario+Vampire < HTOD
Melancholy of Haruhi < Oreimo

SuSa, do you need pose references? :o
Posemaniacs.com is a great source, imo
I just bookmarked that page.

Closest pose I could find:
http://www.posemaniacs.com/?p=51

fkacyan

Smash Hero
<Browny> if the zss social keeps up its current post rate non stop for 32 days, you will overtake LSGD :p

CMON GIRLS.
Girls?

bahahahahahahahahahaha

No, seriously, what? How much has the ZSS commmunity changed in the months I didn't bother posting here, lol

EDIT: Also, sorry, but we'll never beat the fur***s. =/

Snakeee

Smash Master
What's with the title? o_O
It's real cool that ppl are talking on here again though :O

...I know how to talk to girls bc I get along with them much better than guys :p
But, approaching them may be another story :/
Main problem is I much much prefer being the pursued rather than the pursuer >__>

fkacyan

Smash Hero
What's with the title? o_O
It's real cool that ppl are talking on here again though :O

...I know how to talk to girls bc I get along with them much better than guys :p
But, approaching them may be another story :/
Main problem is I much much prefer being the pursued rather than the pursuer >__>
You mean, like pretty much every other non-******-jock guy ever, then.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The title was relevant like 200 posts ago. Activity boom because of the title change. :>
"Desperate virgins seek advice on internet forums, sadly disappointed but stay for discussion anyways," end quote.

Ah, the headlines.

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure the thread appears on the front page as

"How to talk to girls"

rather than

"How to talk to girls?"

, therefore misleading every person who clicks on it.

Nope, people just wanna get in on the lonely.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
It seems I started playing zero suit at the right time then.

I dislike being the pursuer because its too much work, nothing else.

:>

teasing guys in trap wear is pretty fun though

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Armagetron is better than all of those.
I highly doubt that...Your taste in games probably sucks but it's k i'll look into it :D

I read a few pages and decided to stop because...just no lol

Edit: I just looked at the site with Armagetron...i don't think i'm gonna even try that xD

Zero

Smash Hero
But it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
But it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!
That's what people told me about Korean MMOs.

8|

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm kind of gonna listen to Thio just because he was completely correct when he mentioned Haruhi season 2 >_> that **** was terrible.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm kind of gonna listen to Thio just because he was completely correct when he mentioned Haruhi season 2 >_> that **** was terrible.
See, that's the thing. If you ask for my tier list before that catastrophe, KyoAni is high tier. I loved Haruhi S1 and Clannad + Side Stories + After Story.

Several God Tier Anime I can't rank by number because they're all really good:

- ~ef: a tale of memories / melodies
- Outlaw Star
- Code Geass
- Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
- Baccano!

solecalibur

Smash Master
jeeze loli calm down lol

also skyline , that new movie that came out

dont see it...
worst everything ever with the ending being so god awful

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol nice xD and yeah i agree i loved clannad sooo much like everything about it and haruhi s1 was soo good and i agree with baccano, higurashi and code geass never saw outlaw tho =/ thinking i should since you mentioned it and so far i haven't read anything i disliked on your list :D so ill look into this now!!!! plus your avatar wins!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol nice xD and yeah i agree i loved clannad sooo much like everything about it and haruhi s1 was soo good and i agree with baccano, higurashi and code geass never saw outlaw tho =/ thinking i should since you mentioned it and so far i haven't read anything i disliked on your list :D so ill look into this now!!!! plus your avatar wins!
Yeah, Arc is awesome. Outlaw Star is really good, just kind of old, so the art's a bit dated, but god**** if I don't love Gene.
And everybody's a furry for Aisha Clanclan

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
all right i'll check it out ^_^ right now i'm watching maria holic and kissxsis or w.e. and yosuga no sora :3 i likes lots of different type of anime so it's w.e. xD

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Maria HOLIC! :D

I wish I was Maria
Maria HOLIC was hilarious. Little bit of a cult hit though. Not sure the reverse trap / bdsm thing went over as well with as many people as they would have liked.

Top Bottom