• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah xD i like maria holic so far xD I watched B ghata h kei and like.... it just i loved it maybe it was because the main character had the same goal as i did when i started high school and it just didnt work out with me either xD and i was not a b cup lol

fkacyan

Smash Hero
yeah xD i like maria holic so far xD I watched B ghata h kei and like.... it just i loved it maybe it was because the main character had the same goal as i did when i started high school and it just didnt work out with me either xD and i was not a b cup lol
I... Can't say I can empathize? lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
so u had the same goal but it worked out? lol yeah im pretty weird haha but anyway i need more anime to watch

Okay I'm lying i don't need more to watch i just WANT more to watch lol brb gonna go finish durarara xD I loved baccano!! :D I have all of durarara downloaded and stuff soo yeah :)

Also, if you know any good sites where I can download/watch anime and they are really good sites let me know <3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
so u had the same goal but it worked out? lol yeah im pretty weird haha but anyway i need more anime to watch

Okay I'm lying i don't need more to watch i just WANT more to watch lol brb gonna go finish durarara xD I loved baccano!! :D I have all of durarara downloaded and stuff soo yeah :)

Also, if you know any good sites where I can download/watch anime and they are really good sites let me know <3
Step One: Never stream anime. Streaming anime blows.
Step Two: Get CCCP (It's a codec pack).
Step Three: Get Media Player Classic
Step Four: Torrent high-quality .mkv anime

Tokyotosho is great for current anime releases. You might wanna dig around for a private tracker for older stuff.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xDDD I only stream because it's convenient lol either way my internet is slow...SO i just got my hair trimmed xD my uncle did it for me and it is sooo much healthier xD i'm trying to make it grow so i have my uncle trim the split ends just cuz xD healthy hair makes brianna happy :3

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I hate download elitists like you....

I actually like my anime streamed MORE than my .mkv so far.
Enjoy your video artifacts, inferior quality sound, mistimed subtitles, and overall unpleasant viewing experience.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I hate download elitists like you....

I actually like my anime streamed MORE than my .mkv so far.
8|

Once I started downloading I never went back. The only downside for me is HD space, as I'm on a laptop with only 140 gigs, but I'm gonna pick up an external HD to solve that problem.

Enjoy your video artifacts, inferior quality sound, mistimed subtitles, and overall unpleasant viewing experience.
Yeah, essentially this. Oh, and you have to wait longer for somebody to upload it.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Once I started downloading I never went back. The only downside for me is HD space, as I'm on a laptop with only 140 gigs, but I'm gonna pick up an external HD to solve that problem.
Even if you don't have an external, you can still allocate 10 gigs or so for a series, marathon it, and delete it.

My two 2TB external drives were definitely some of my better investments over the years.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Even if you don't have an external, you can still allocate 10 gigs or so for a series, marathon it, and delete it.

My two 2TB external drives were definitely some of my better investments over the years.
That's what I do, rofl.

I'm treating myself to an external drive for Christmas this year, though, because I finally have steady work.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ugh work that reminds me i need to actually go out there and apply xD I'm gonna dress all nice and wear my hair all pretttty xD I have to at least look decent lol

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I understand enough basic Japanese for most of the animes I watch that the mistimed subtitles don't bother me unless they are REALLY off which is rare. :awesome:

I watch most of my anime on mute, I play music in the background while I watch it. Essentially I'm reading a colored manga with a story that usually doesn't match the manga but I personally don't care enough to read a manga. :awesome:

Also to get more of what I actually mean:

First one is the "touched up/filtered to be 'BETTER'" one.
Second one is the rip from the "horrible quality ISO"

Oddly enough, the 2nd one is better by such a large degree I'd REFUSE TO WATCH the "omfg quality" of the 1st.

(As thumbnails the difference was even more. :X)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol susa your sig is funny xD
Also....you have a dA accnt ? O_O I've always wanted to try digital art but i dunno how =[ plus i STILL don't have a tablet. I wanna buy one for christmas but i dunno xD

Snakeee

Smash Master
lol maria holic so far is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 snakeee you read No braa yet? I loved it :)
Yeahhh, I went straight through it up to chap 23 and then I passed out X_X .
It's a bit too pervy for my tastes, but it's still good. I hate how the sleaze is messing around with Oozara and Yuki at the same time! :mad: (not to mention the teacher and Mizuki).

Yuki is such a sweet person, and doesn't deserve to be treated like that! :c
...and that jerk is not even really "Maa-kun!" >_<

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i knoooooooow xD it's fine the end is very nice :) promise xD everything comes to light and even though he isn't really Maa-kun he's a very nice guy trust me you need to finish it xD i hate the teacher >_> she gets in the way lol I love Yuki too :3

It's really really pervy but still haha rlly good :)

Snakeee

Smash Master
i knoooooooow xD it's fine the end is very nice :) promise xD everything comes to light and even though he isn't really Maa-kun he's a very nice guy trust me you need to finish it xD i hate the teacher >_> she gets in the way lol I love Yuki too :3

It's really really pervy but still haha rlly good :)
Hah, I'm reading it right now actually...didn't say I was giving up on it :p

Yeah, the teacher is kinda an annoying character, I'm not a fan :/

...And for some reason Hideki's character is awesome and cracks me up XD. (The big fat guy)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i remember who Hideki was xD and yeah he is really funny and generally a sweet guy xD the teacher ugh sooo stupid lol keep reading!!! :)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
It can mess up certain stuff in your body, and sleeping problems occur.
Well, you're talking to a guy who missed three total days of high school due to actual illness, and the worst sickness I've had since middle school is a cold.

And middle school was when I started sleeping on my stomach.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Sleeping on your back causes snoring, because your velum relaxes and closes off your nasal cavity from your windpipe.

There's pros and cons to sleeping in any position. It comes down to what makes you most comfortable.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I can sleep in any position.

Any position. [even a ball, not even kidding]

but I prefer sleeping while hugging something though, usually a pillow.

sometimes a person~

Top Bottom