• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lucky! ._.
I hate not being able to sleep.
I can try everything, but if I'm worried about something I won't fall asleep at all.
same xD unless someones there is someone next to me. If I'm hugging Nick I'm out in a second lol It calms me so i sleeeeeeeeeeep easily. A lot of times I get really hyper at night and so I can't sleep cuz I wanna talk to all you ZSS mains lol

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I can't sleep unless I'm against skin. I have to actually pass out form being tired.

I miss not being single. :v I slept well back in those days...
Being in or out of a relationship hasnever really affected my sleep, except on particular nights where nobody got any. =X

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol well...that WAS what i was trying to have it come across without directly saying it :) So thank you for realizing it hehe <3 IT'S THE BEST ADVICE!!!!

Zero

Smash Hero
hahaha nef, you're too late, i'm not so emo anymore :p

next time i see a cute girl anywhere though i'll let you know XD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Consensual **** you say?

Is it considered **** if they don't want it but after some time come to enjoy it?

Because you see that often in hentai :o
Technically unless they say they enjoy it then it's still **** if they said no and you forced yourself in them still. The body reacts tho either way if it's being aroused ^_^

Also, :dazwa: :dazwa: :dazwa: Is AMAZING!

Top Bottom