• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Requesting ika masume version de-geso of unlimited desu works.

I liked fate route the best :>

Thio wheres sacchin in that list :(
Sacchin doesn't have a route yet! I wish she did, though.

I felt awful because I did Hisui's route my first ever playthrough, but I thought Sacchin DID have a route and tried to do it and when I told her I liked her I ended up stabbing here. ;_;

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Speaking of feeling awful from a route, I'm a horrible person for doing Aeka's route first in YMK.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Speaking of feeling awful from a route, I'm a horrible person for doing Aeka's route first in YMK.
YMK is... Eh.

Nekoko's route is just ********, and Aeka is like the ultimate pity****. I really liked the Senpai route, but it's also kinda unbelievable because it's literally just SEXSEXSEXSEX.

The ending was very touching though.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
YMK is... Eh.

Nekoko's route is just ********, and Aeka is like the ultimate pity****. I really liked the Senpai route, but it's also kinda unbelievable because it's literally just SEXSEXSEXSEX.

The ending was very touching though.
I'm not saying the VN is any good. To be honest, it's pretty horrible for an entry-level game. I couldn't stand Mizuki's route after
LOL HEY KOUHEI, LET'S GO TO CHINA, DO COKE, GAMBLE, AND **** LIKE RABBITS
. Nekoko's route was pretty fun if only for how ridiculous she is.

Aeka's good end is amazing.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm not saying the VN is any good. To be honest, it's pretty horrible for an entry-level game. I couldn't stand Mizuki's route after
LOL HEY KOUHEI, LET'S GO TO CHINA, DO COKE, GAMBLE, AND **** LIKE RABBITS
. Nekoko's route was pretty fun if only for how ridiculous she is.

Aeka's good end is amazing.
The rooftop scene was hilarious. I was dying of laughter the entire time.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Sacchin Bad end isn't a route?

I consider it one.

LOL SUSA HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN TO THE MARTH GD. :X

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How to talk to a girl?

Cup her hands together and grasp them, look her in the eye, then tell her some remark about her nose hairs. Instant love! GOGOGOGO DO ITTTTT

fkacyan

Smash Hero
In no particular order, here's the five best series of 2010.

• Hanamaru Kindergarten
  • Mitsudomoe
  • Working!!
  • Shinryaku! Ika Musume
  • P&SwG
No Shiki?! No The World God Only Knows?! No HSotD?!

Back to the Marth boards with you. 8|

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Is it the picture you were having trouble with before? :o
Can't wait to see!
Nope. No girl in this one, and the picture I wanted to draw she's holding a butterfly. :embarrass:

Won't for for some time until I draw that picture.. the pose is rather awkward and how much it overlaps itself is going to take a lot of thinking... and the lighting.. if I want it to look decent... I need to properly learn how to shade.

Building blocks. It's time I built my base. Simple concepts, simple ideas. "Copying" (not tracing) other works, then drawing those same characters in other poses. Drawing from life, than creating my own works.

Now I just need the motivation to do so.... been lacking considering I'm out of touch with every "close" graphics community I used to be in.. lost contact with a lot of them, and I can't be bothered to run my own graphics community like I used to.... and.. bleg.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
No Shiki?! No The World God Only Knows?! No HSotD?!

Back to the Marth boards with you. 8|
TWGOK was amazing.
HTOD was great, even if people argue that the fanservice was too much. The story was good for 12 ****ing episodes. Especially since they left such an open ending (is there a season 2 expected? I don't keep up with many animes... actually.. I don't keep up with ANY animes...)

I just stumble across things, disregard every single suggestion I get - and watch what I feel like watching. :< Some of it seems to be popular, others are "What the **** is that?" and even more ; others have a rather small following....

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
HTOD was great, even if people argue that the fanservice was too much. The story was good for 12 ****ing episodes. Especially since they left such an open ending (is there a season 2 expected? I don't keep up with many animes... actually.. I don't keep up with ANY animes...)
Huh, someone not complaining about fanservice on maximum overdrive. That's rare to find.
Anyway, to answer your question, yeah. The anime is based off the manga, which has progressed about as far enough to have a 2nd "season." Plus it just very recently started releasing new chapters.

I just stumble across things, disregard every single suggestion I get - and watch what I feel like watching. :< Some of it seems to be popular, others are "What the **** is that?" and even more ; others have a rather small following....

Join the club. :3c

Top Bottom