• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

j00t

Smash Champion
Shoutouts from j00t:

Wobbles: Apparently you're the guy that inspired Moogle and myself to make these shoutouts, so <3's to you. >:3

Moogle: Thanks for the ride, and thanks for you just being awesome.

j00t: What the crap man, sheesh. You used to be so technical. >_>;;;

Gerbil: Intense pools match. We gotta play again sometime. You're a cool dude.

N64: You beat me pretty soundly with Pikachu. Thanks for the advice man, you're pretty awesome :D

ChuDat: zomg, you're waaaaaaaaaay to good. Thanks for being cool during our pools match. All the infinite combos made me feel like you weren't sandbagging me :p

PB&J: Great Fox. Ice Climbers would of been better. You're a chill guy >:D

Exarch: VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY close match. Your peach is groovy great. We gotta play again at our next encounter, i'll be sure to get ya next time. :3

Eggz: We had a soda mm that I didn't get to, sorry about that. Next time I see you i'll be sure to get ya one.

Smooth Criminal: You're a pretty cool guy. Sheik vs. GnW ftw :p

Mew2King: I'm that guy that had to redo our second pools match twice because you stole my Fox color and I ran off the stage twice thinking I was you. Thanks for putting up with me. And thanks (not really) for sandbagging. >_>;

DJ Nintendo: We had a pretty cool 2nd pools match. Your Mario is too good. I'll be sure to catch advice from ya next time :D

Nite: Lol, it was great to finally play you, even though we both were pretty tired (I assume). No bans ftw. You're a great guy, man.

Some Jigglypuff who was in M2K's second pool: Great jiggs! Sorry I don't remember who you were! >____________>;;;;

NES n00b: You're just too good, at Smash and at real life. Pichustrutting ftw, for real.

Shai Hulud: Your Marth's getting there. Just be sure to DI Fox's upthrows. :p

Duchock: Great Ness outfit. You're just amazing, plain and simple.

T1J: Didn't get to play you at all, hopefully we'll get some friendlies in next time.

Iori: You're crazy. And awesome. Great to see you again. Thx for the pic :3

Chad: Pika~~

Ares, Prac, Alpha Gundam: Thanks for such a great tournament. Can't wait for the next one.

The Huntsville guys (Majist, SaintRage, possibly Munkus): Had fun on the car trip. Majist, don't drink so much. Munkus, don't fondle Moogle. Eric, you're great dude. :p

That's all I can think of. <3 Melee, long live Melee!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
btw. Forkgirl your chain gimps were morale killers.

blast you and your texan cheering squad. <3
haha they werent texans...i had no idea who any of them were at first. they just kept yelling "USE THE CHAIN!!!!!" so i thought "might as well" lol and it worked

If you're referring to my post, it was a civic...
no, i'm talking about 5 of us driving from texas (17 hours each way) in DoH tiny *** Yaris

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe I couldn't attend this, it looks like everybody had so much fun! I'll be at the next one though, it's guaranteed.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
no, i'm talking about 5 of us driving from texas (17 hours each way) in DoH tiny *** Yaris
DON'T FORGET THE SHOUTS TO GALT FOR HOUSING PEOPLE IN AN EPIC FASHION. Xelic + Caveman + Forkgirl at 3:30 am, then DoH + Wobbles at 6:30 am. So good? No good. And I pretty much didn't even fight people while they were here. Which was okay, because I pretty much haven't even played this game in a month and my suckery was profound.

Galt's shouts:

Galt - gj on being sane and not going to this tournament. You look so sexy every time I see you. You pretty much make the tournaments worth the effort by yourself. Also gj on working all the next day on ~3 hours of sleep, and taking one for the team when Forkgirl hit a bunch of buttons and stole $15 in concessions before the cinema was even open.

Xelic - Your planning... fails. I don't understand how it's possible to fail that hard and not be sent back negative grades to high school or something. Way to take my mom's homophobia like a champ.

Forkgirl - Who steps directly on doorways? Way to get more shouts than pretty much anyone just by being female. Your awkward laugh skills are far too pro. WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP JORDAN ON TASK? YOU HAVE TO WATCH HIM CONSTANTLY.

Cave - Your ability to sleep was impressive as always.

Wobbles + DoH - I saw you. You saw me.

This thread - gj on making me read/post here one last time. 22222good

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
people pretend to sandbag if they are sucking it's like a pre-john
I never claimed to be sandbagging or not. :laugh:

I generally just scale to my opponent's play level unless it's in tourny brackets. Very few people truly enjoy getting *****.

Everyone in tri-state knows there is a huge difference in playing me in friendly and tourny, which is why they always ***** at me about sandbagging or whatever.

Edit:

Xelic is too cute. ****ing Peach mains.

Seph20

Smash Cadet
My 1st shoutout attempt... hopefully it won't be too long...

NES nOOb you're opening was funny so Im takin some of what you've learned.

1. I suck at smash.

2. I love all smash characters (including Brawl)

3. Chu-Dat (...)

4. lol Chu-Dat.

5. I should play smash more. (LOL when?)

6. Sleeping in the front seat of your car is really uncomfortable. (bad choice)

7. Ness' yoyo glitch is legal?

8. I get too many compliments for my controller and my eyes.

9. I'm probably not gonna get my shirt from Dogy.

10. I suck at smash, but sometimes I do well.

Ight, shouts! Had to break it down into groups (so many cool folks). If I missed ya, then smash wit me next time, ya can't miss me I'm the tall black guy with those eyes.

CDE: Columbus Does Exist... Does'nt it? Great Job! Alpha, Prac, Ares, Nami, DP, Torg, Nice1, Gerbil, Jx31, AJ, The Reflex Wonder??? I hope I did'nt forget anyone.

GA: Thats GPC, ATL, Newnan, Savannah, Hinesville, North, West, South, and East. Wherever yall from yall rep'd for the Peach state. My Nica C, NICA, Carter!!!! 112, Chaddd, Dogy, Soft, OMEGA, PB&J, TBAG, FullMetal Alchemist!!! EVILPEACH18! Always a pleasure to smash wit yall. Mike good to see ya there bra.

AL: Don't know many here... sorry? (no offense) Moogle!! Great job KUPO! Where ya at Sensai? Where ya at Theif?

TN: IHSB, IORI, PikaChad! Nite (Russell Crowe), JMOAN, KO!!! love and respect yall.

FL: Ram! (that guy with the green controller I see ya, jus forgot yo name *I FAIL*) Rice, ColBoi, Drumma Boi, Green Mario, Xif, MARTY!! (I challenge you to a duel Marth and your Roy) love and respect yall

The girls: I respect female gamers especially one that KICK ARSE!! (Darkrains Girlfriend :chuckle:) Fork Girl, That girl from the Bahamas I think she said her name was Katrice? (sorry if I'm wrong) TBAG's girl was there, forget yer name.. Sorry.

To everyone else from the states to Canada (What? smashers from O Canada!?) Thanks for comin, an honor to me to have yall come and play some smash with us. TX: Caveman VA: CHU!!! NJ: Eggm O Canada! - UNKNOWN and Kage (cool contacts main) Love and respect yall and I want to fight yall again. Imma really try and make it to this FL tourney. PEACE OUT!

-Darvel the tall black guy.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
banks, if people are bad, they're JUST bad, trust me, i don't think sandbagging should even come into a situation where the person is bad, no pre johns, no bs, sandbagging is art

Prac352

Smash Lord
As cool as the tournament was there was a twing of B)itch Assness in the air. Some people that had alot to say here were mighty quiet when I came to them * cough* Prac *cough*
Ummm, you never came to me. If you want to lie about yourself and try to talk yourself up, by all means go for it. But don't lie about other people. That's kind of a d*ck move.

Edit: and if you were even there, you didn't pay your door fee according to the records kept, which is also a **** move.

Seph20

Smash Cadet
Oh I forgot about the other Pika from TN thanks for your advice on Pikachu *I FAIL AGAIN* forgeting your name.... N64..something.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Being female and playing Smash competently earns you a lot of attention by default, I think.

For good reason, though; it's pretty awesome.

UNLIKE GAYLAY

I might do shoutouts later if you're lucky. I'm pretty darn lazy. If I went out of my way to talk to you, you're a pretty cool person.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As cool as the tournament was there was a twing of B)itch Assness in the air. Some people that had alot to say here were mighty quiet when I came to them * cough* Prac *cough*
there is no room on my forum for this.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lil kong, being nice in person and talking **** on the boards again.

*shakes head*

uploading videos in reverse order as they are on the tape.

which means these will go up first:

Col Bol vs Eggm
Col Bol vs Jman
Jman vs Vidjo

etc.

Seph20, Pika from GA/NY: N64
Pika from TN: Pikachad/-Chad-

Both are a couple of hot boiz.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im just as annoying in person ^_^ just louder lol

and man i cant go 2 florida

i failed biology summer school

*sigh*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
no johns but my teachers mean

i go EVERYDAY!!

and shes like oh so u decided 2 show up

and im like .. im here all the time

then shes like shut up take a seat

AND IM LIKE STFU I WON POUND THREE

then she gave me An A.

but then i failed my final then she said not even

pound three can save u =/

j00t

Smash Champion
does she have big glasses?? they might have ACTION REPLAY VISION =O
You can use AR too, here's what you should do:

1) Hack Wario into EDIT: REAL LIFE!
2) Grab teacher
3) crotch-punch (Or vag-punch for females)
4) You win instantly.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
AND IM LIKE STFU I WON POUND THREE

then she gave me An A.

but then i failed my final then she said not even

pound three can save u =/
lol @ bragging about winning scrub tournies. No johns your teacher is too good and knew what was up with gimpy jiggz.

PS. Man I love sleepyK but there was no Tom. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! could have been an orgy there.

PSS. I still suck at this game.

PSSSPS. I like apple sauce.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol @ bragging about winning scrub tournies. No johns your teacher is too good and knew what was up with gimpy jiggz.

PS. Man I love sleepyK but there was no Tom. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! could have been an orgy there.

PSS. I still suck at this game.

PSSSPS. I like apple sauce.
Scrub tournies!? I hope you are being sarcastic or else you have no idea what you are talking about. And that's also insulting to many people.

SleepyK

lol, we're all so good at pointing out sarcasm, wtf @ like 6 replies

Jx31

Smash Ace
>.>; He is.

Smooth Criminal
Little known fact: Canada is one of the world's leading exporters of missing obvious sarcasm.
lol wut? Don't make me have to go to Canada to rematch you. >_>

Spoilers
it was most definitely sarcasm. People need to learn not to listen to my trash
lol he's kidding, kage.

right, nes? >_>
Oh snaps, four same minute posts.

SleepyK

Hey kage, did you happen to play a Red Falco in a friendly before Jman played chudat?

if so, do you remember who it is?

i'd check playstyles, but i don't watch the matches until they're on youtube.

SleepyK

alright, thanks. I'll put it up.

I wish my upload speed wasn't so freaking slow; I have Col Bol vs Jman uploading, and I have Jman vs Vidjo and Jman vs Chu waiting -_-

Top Bottom