• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Fairy Fountain Research Thread

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It posted, lol. & since you have an SD card, you can upload the replay online via your computer.

- Save replay to SD card
- Put SD card into computer
- Upload replay file to Mediafire, Megaupload, or any other file sharing site

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
oh ok i didn't see it :facepalm: i"ve already placed the replay on the SD card but the computers that i get on don't have a SD card reader (library computers). my computer has it but...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw. Well it's cool if you can't upload it, but if you find a way, I'd love to see it.

For now I'll try to recreate what you described.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ok if i'm able to upload it i'll post a link here. i should be able to do it whenever i get internet again but i don't know when that will be. :(

MrEh

Smash Hero
Somehow I don't think that this chaingrab is real, but it's always possible I suppose. It just sounds iffy, since it's Zelda.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm pretty sure this isn't legit, but I'll do some testing. Maybe. After I finish what I'm currently working on..... :evil:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Within the one frame he maybe (not sure) able to do a shuttle loop (i can't test it because no one in my house right now plays brawl other than me :c) but if he doesn't do it or jump away, it may be possible to regrab him.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I'm sure it's possible to regrab him if he doesn't do anything, but what MK would just do nothing? When you grab release MK, he recovers BEFORE he hits the ground. If you're grabbing him when he hits the ground, this isn't even close to working.

Zelda just moves too slow. Characters that can GR chaingrab MK can generally do it for a reason, like Yoshi's long grab range, or Bowser's glitchy frames.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I know i'm just saying that i'm not sure if the jumps are just that i missed it or if he's able to jump (and/or attack) before he lands. (It may not have sounded that way though...)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I know its just that I don't like to remember somethings. I just try not to make the same mistake again but not remember the feeling after making the mistake.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I missed something, but Zelda can grab release Meta. It's kinda useful in teams. And she can LK him out of it on the moving platform in smashville. That is all I believe.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I tried MK's view. Once he's about the height of Zelda's head he can attack (or jump)

Also for lagless LK's. its possible to LK, land, (SH) jump then another LK (but it maybe lagless). I forgot to mention that and two more things. With the three bowser's I did two lagless LK's in a row. And they won't appear on the first couple tries.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Does anybody know how Dtilt works for spiking? is it some sweetspot thing, hitbox or just something random? I have succesfully landed it but in the whole time I've been playing it's just been like 4 or 5 times as I don't go for it too often... So maybe knowing something new this can be easier to do I think :c

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Does anybody know how Dtilt works for spiking? is it some sweetspot thing, hitbox or just something random? I have succesfully landed it but in the whole time I've been playing it's just been like 4 or 5 times as I don't go for it too often... So maybe knowing something new this can be easier to do I think :c
It's a specific hitbox.... I think it's the toe.

Can I get the frame data difference between Nayru's in the air and on the ground?
They're both the same. =X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sakurai's clearly wrong. :glare:

Jk, I'll look at the data again, but I don't remember them being different tbh.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
lol at FLUDD xD
seems like Sakurai wanted to have some fun or something xD

still Sakurai has no idea of the real world... x_x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I actually thought you cared, I'd probably rush a little more on this. ;; Been testing ISJR stuff instead. =X

But uhhh yeah I'll add it to my list so I don't forget again.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Infinite Second Jump Recovery. Examples would be Pikachu's QAC or Bowser's Klaw jumping.

According to some old thread that popped up again recently, most aerials have an ISJR/SJR window, including Zelda's kicks and dair. Dunno how accurate/usable it is, but I've never seen any Zelda use it (besides ledgewarping, which is kind of a subset of SJR).... so I wanna look into it.

Eventually.

When I have time.

Which is almost never nowadays. :c

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
ohh so that's it thanks!!! I tried to do it but couldn't get it done x_x

I have one question about SDI...

Does the character really depends on how fast he/she can get out of the attacks for example let's say for which character is easier to SDI out of Zelda's Dtilt lock for Mario or Peach...

And what is/are the thing that determine this?

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this here

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Could someone remind me what's the stun duration from a LK (sweetspotted)? I think it's around one second but I could be wrong.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
The Peach's have hurtboxes to look at. Can we have hurtboxes to look at? I would like to see if anything changes with Zelda while she is preforming her moves.

Edit: Actually their entire Hitbox thread is just far superior to ours. D=

Edit: I was wondering if anyone could get Zelda's hitboxes with a beam sword. That would be interesting to see...

None of this is really important I was just brainstorming.

Top Bottom