• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's tier list

The REAL Ganondorf

Smash Rookie
I wanna be on this list. I was tested by Gleam and beat him all 5/5 matches. he then told me I needed someone higher up to test me. So when and where do I check for my tester? I haven't seen him at the Ganondorf Chat yet :(

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sorry guys, but no threads about specific members. People inevitably complain about being on the bottom on these types of threads.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I reopened this thread, though no one noticed.

As long as we keep this bicker-free, and lame-free it can stay. Course, this is the Ganon boards, not like... Fox or MK boards or anything, so I'm sure we don't have to worry too much :p

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Just saying, you have the wrong color for me. I use the standard color for all my characters.

And Jesus ****ing Christ, it's been a long time since I played anyone. I gotta get back into this game lawl. I think the list is accurate...although it's possible I'm too high since I haven't played anyone in a long time.

My real problem is I don't have good access to wifi play right now, so... =(

:034:

Smash Hero
The Throne: Koskinator
Top: Ant, Twilight Prince
High: Ray Kalm, stRIP, DAD, F Dutchman, Z1GMA, Clai

Rest

I only put them in there based on my knowledge of their skill level (including tourney results) and helping with the boards... Yeah. I don't actually know how good Ziggie is though ;_;

@HomE

Smash Ace
I think i need to be higher on this list now.... i havent even heard of several of the people above me, I can do some matches with someone if they would like

TP

Smash Master
The Throne: Koskinator
Top: Ant, Twilight Prince
High: Ray Kalm, stRIP, DAD, F Dutchman, Z1GMA, Clai

Rest

I only put them in there based on my knowledge of their skill level (including tourney results) and helping with the boards... Yeah. I don't actually know how good Ziggie is though ;_;

While tourney results do help my placing, I ain't yet above DAD or Kalm. The others I have not played.

What the **** happened to DAD anyway?

I'll play anyone on Wifi, but know that I suck hard on Wifi. Oddly, I especially suck against Ganon. I have not met a single Ganon that my decent MK could beat. >_>

@HomE

Smash Ace
While tourney results do help my placing, I ain't yet above DAD or Kalm. The others I have not played.

What the **** happened to DAD anyway?

I'll play anyone on Wifi, but know that I suck hard on Wifi. Oddly, I especially suck against Ganon. I have not met a single Ganon that my decent MK could beat. >_>

I too am quite bad at WIFI these days, i moved about 7 months ago and since then ive played online only a handful of times, and for some reason one of the worst match-ups for my Ganon.... is Ganon....ugh

I'm still willing to play some matches to see if i can climb up the ladder a little bit :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I should probably start playing some games too, since people are curious about my Ganon (that haven't seen it on stream at some point in time)... plus it would be cool to get to play my fellow Lords of Darkness.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Guys, I can't do anything with the thread till Monday, so hold your thoughts till then.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wow... Kalm... you couldn't have made that first post any more convoluted and hard to read (when editing) if you'd tried, lol. If all the fonts after a given point were going to be the same, you didn't have to /font until the very end of all that consecutive text that you wanted in that font. Same goes for sizes and colors and styles. It would keep everything cleaner, and make it less tedious to edit things XD

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wow... Kalm... you couldn't have made that first post any more convoluted and hard to read (when editing) if you'd tried, lol. If all the fonts after a given point were going to be the same, you didn't have to /font until the very end of all that consecutive text that you wanted in that font. Same goes for sizes and colors and styles. It would keep everything cleaner, and make it less tedious to edit things XD
Don't mods have access to player's posts? <_<

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yes... that's how I know that you have a mess as hell first post XD You should probably consider tidying that up for ease of editing and so your eyes don't explode trying to find the part you're trying to get to XD

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yes... that's how I know that you have a mess as hell first post XD You should probably consider tidying that up for ease of editing and so your eyes don't explode trying to find the part you're trying to get to XD
Yeah, I'm not much of a neat person, well not online at least. I won't get a chance to touch the OP till Monday so, you do it. Oh wait, you already had.. <_<

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Actually, it is a bit of a concern. If for whatever reason he decides to stop doing it, it would be much easier to pass it on to someone else if it's neat and readable than how it currently is XD

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
My name should be blue :(

Also, anyone care to play me so I see where I end up? (besides sack o' meat)

I know I've beaten most of you out there except kosk, who I look forward to playing again some day.

Also, more random old videos coming going up on youtube within the next few days, I forgot the names of most of my opponents again though >.>

ALSO, did all those videos I submitted for the combo vid get lost in the sands of time? Because that took several hours of watching videos and it would kind of suck if it was for nothing.

TP

Smash Master
Copy of OP.

I just cleaned up the OP. It took half an hour. I made the post go from 19,000 characters to 6,000 without changing how the post looks. That was the messiest post ever. Kalm, copy this post and replace yours with it. The content is unchanged, except I removed duplicates.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
am i allowed on the tier list? i could get vids of myself on here once i get a better camera, and i'd like to face other ganons, but whenever we do add each other the connection is too bad and i can't even join their room, although i did play kalm some months ago but the same thing started happening.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
When this thread works as usual again, SmashBrosForce should be put as the "best newbie".
(stRIP isn't new anymore, heh.)

And he should start at the bottom of High, from what I can tell.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I think I host enough cool threads already, Phantom, do me a favor and do that swap opening page thing, and give this thread to someone else. Someone worthy.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
- That's too bad, Kalm.
I want you to run this thread.
You're the "Let's face all the Ganon mains and see how good they are-Ganon" ...
Seriously :|

Oh well... Your choice.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
- That's too bad, Kalm.
I want you to run this thread.
You're the "Let's face all the Ganon mains and see how good they are-Ganon" ...
Seriously :|

Oh well... Your choice.
Nah, 3 stickies are good enough.. <_< Why don't you try running this thread? It'll give you something else to do whenever you come here once in a while.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Whoever takes this thread over, needs to get get me out of this F**k'n middle tier, im dieing down here there are like 7 people above me that i have never heard of or seen post here once...

I'll gladly do some WIFI matches if people are doubting me :)

stRIP

Smash Ace
Whoever takes this thread over, needs to get get me out of this F**k'n middle tier, im dieing down here there are like 7 people above me that i have never heard of or seen post here once...

We could play tomorrow, just move your a** to the Ganon boards chat sometime (: you could remember me with a PM

Could this thread be a sticky pls?=O

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

Would you mind calming down? These are the Ganon boards, not the Metaknight boards. People here talk to one another with respect, I think you should to. I don't want to give those I-don't-like-u moderators a reason to lock this thread again.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd be willing to *actually* fight online and prove myself worthy of being on that tier list after my birthday dinner shenanigans.

KFC... lovely...

Top Bottom