• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's tier list

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to be the best geen ganon, but i'd have to beat TP can i add u on brawl?I really need more ganons on my roster and i'd like to see how good i am compared w/you

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
Sure, why not. Come to xat.com/Ganondorf_Brawlers
I want to but my parents don't like me getting too many accounts, so i haven't been able to get a Xat acc, it's also the reason why i couldn't get one for my friends brawl clan.

Plus i have brothers and it's pretty much impossible for me to be on both the computer and the wii at the same time, which is why I always chat on brawl.

also, i probably won't be able to get on brawl tonight, but i should be on tommorow morning though.

TP

Smash Master
I want to but my parents don't like me getting too many accounts, so i haven't been able to get a Xat acc, it's also the reason why i couldn't get one for my friends brawl clan.

Plus i have brothers and it's pretty much impossible for me to be on bothe the computer and the wii at the same time, which is why i chat on brawl always

also, i probably won't be able to get on brawl tonight, but i should be on tommorow morning though.
You don't need an account for Xat, you just go there and chat. However, I understand. We'll play some other time.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
You don't need an account for Xat, you just go there and chat. However, I understand. We'll play some other time.
K, i should be on sometime tommorw, if i can't get on in the morning i should be able to get on sometime tommorw, at least around noon

btw don't u have a utube acc, i'm pretty sure i saw u somewhere there

I just hope that I can play w/you, i used to play w/ kalm months ago but then i ended up getting d/c every time i tried joining, then i add zhoaten a few months ago but i havent been able to play w/him at all because i had the same problem again

TP

Smash Master
Bump. Get back up there.
Thanks. I just had my high school graduation (yay) and am off to a 7 hour party, and then probably like 14 hours of sleep. I'll update this (and the stage discussion, for that matter) tomorrow.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
sorry i havent been online Twilight Prince, my brothers have been home sick lately so they're always on the wii when i get home, hopefully i can fight u sometime by next week

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
ive been placed way higher than b4. i also did beat dad and never played squirrely. dont kno where he got that from

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I could've swore I played you. But since I have no proof, I'll take it off. My memory is as fuzzy as it gets.

Sorry iJosh. We should play sometime though.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
I could've swore I played you. But since I have no proof, I'll take it off. My memory is as fuzzy as it gets.

Sorry iJosh. We should play sometime though.
its fine. PM me sometime this weekend and we can try some matches.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Yo Twilight Pirnce make a Best Australian Ganon thingy and put me there, U got canadian and europ but no Aus, where is teh luv?

I know i'm not active on these boards to be mentioned. But put me in there somewhere, 1st place with ganon has got to be worth something :chuckle:

2707 3190 4857
I'll try to play someone on here soon, its just hard to organise over smashboards, and when there is a 16 hour difference in time it isnt easy to find the right time :(

edit- didn't know there was a ganon chatroom. Thanks TP for that link ill use that.

TP

Smash Master
Ant1, what color do you use?

I updated the awards and changed the Removed list to an Honorable Mention list.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Is there an offensive Wizkick Spiker award? :p Teronist (in particular) and Squirrely know :p
*cough* *cough*

Down-B spike is my middle name, no joke i had that **** changed... i will fight to death for best Down-B spiker, I've been doing it FOREVER. i think Z1GMA would have my back on that, Noobicidal has recently experienced my powers aswell. Have you seen my very old video, if your eyes dont bleed from nubs being Warlock punched, there are some very sexy Down-B spikes in there, if you need proof. But i would assume the Best Down-B spiker would fall under the Best Spiker award, i could be wrong tho.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Oh, I said OFFENSIVE down b spikes... as in I'll jump offstage and do them craziness :p
oook, well i guess i dont really understand the difference between being able to Down-B spike people and not die, and jumping and killing yourself no matter what and maybe getting a Down-B spike.

But either way im very glad more people are using the Down-B spike, its the sickest looking spike in the game IMO. we should do some dittos once i get my wii fixed(i get connection errors in every match..) i can honestly say i've never been Down-B spiked before and i would LOVE to see what it feels like :)

keep the Down-B Spike ALIVE!

:034:

Smash Hero

Dair doesn't have a beard hitbox, it goes up to the chest.

But it is the manliest spike. That's what you thought I was posting that pic for right? Well, you were ***********************

stRIP

Smash Ace
Is there any possibilty that i could move above DLA?<<

I want to be the red best Ganon...

I could play you TP, but the delay is slightly higher from europe - usa and it ruins my playstyle completely

=(

TP

Smash Master
Is there any possibilty that i could move above DLA?<<

I want to be the red best Ganon...

I could play you TP, but the delay is slightly higher from europe - usa and it ruins my playstyle completely

=(
I'll leave it up to whoever the next poster is to decide.

@HomE

Smash Ace
As a red Ganon myself i would say stRIP should be above DLA, I've played stRIP awile back and i got destroyed

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm sorry, but shooting lightning out of your nipples isn't as manly as having purple fire emanate from your foot as you barrel downwards alongside your opponent b/c you are just so manly you don't give a **** that you're dying too.

@HomE

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, but shooting lightning out of your nipples isn't as manly as having purple fire emanate from your foot as you barrel downwards alongside your opponent b/c you are just so manly you don't give a **** that you're dying too.
that TIMES 100MILLION, I couldn't have said it better myself

<3 Phantom (nohomo)

Gleam

Smash Ace
You know what might be cool, and keep the tier list up and running and not...boring. If you, TP made like "Ganon Games" or something involving Ganon Mains doing crazy stuff. Maybe a special Custom Ganon Level, or a "Low Shield Match" and give awards to people and stuff.

Something to keep the Ganon Tier list from falling into ruin like last time.

TP

Smash Master
You know what might be cool, and keep the tier list up and running and not...boring. If you, TP made like "Ganon Games" or something involving Ganon Mains doing crazy stuff. Maybe a special Custom Ganon Level, or a "Low Shield Match" and give awards to people and stuff.

Currently, this thread is active enough that there is no need. I will consider it in the future, however.

Someone should make a custom stage that is designed to test how good you are at all things related to Ganon while still being fair.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
There's one major difference now; I'M HERE NOW LOLOL.

Also, I'm up for tier matches. Me being lower than Force and Qerk made me lol.

TP

Smash Master
There's one major difference now; I'M HERE NOW LOLOL.

Also, I'm up for tier matches. Me being lower than Force and Qerk made me lol.
Me beating you 10-0 but losing a couple to Qerk and Force seemed a good reason to put you below them.

Top Bottom