• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's tier list

Ant1

Smash Ace
TP i use white ganon.

I hear ganon is going to be lower than CF in next tier list!
In my next tournament in 2 weeks, ill use ganon again and possible get a 2nd or 3rd ( im going all CF lol, but ill throw in some ganon)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
TP i use white ganon.

I hear ganon is going to be lower than CF in next tier list!
In my next tournament in 2 weeks, ill use ganon again and possible get a 2nd or 3rd ( im going all CF lol, but ill throw in some ganon)
Did you use Falcon, or anyone else for this matter, in the tournament you placed first in?

Ant1

Smash Ace
Did you use Falcon, or anyone else for this matter, in the tournament you placed first in?
Nope that was all ganon :) I did that becoz people in Aus were doubting my skill with ganon, so i had to shut them up by coming first :D

In a previous one i came 2nd in i used snake/pt/ganon
I've never used falcon in a tourny save for one falcon ditto vs my brother in a final.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Bump Bump Bump

People start going for awards, or trying to move up or SOMETHING, this thread rules...

Jekyll

Smash Ace
S.L.O.T.H 1 Results

1. Renegade
2. Xero
3. Jekyll

:-/
.....I know I should be somewhat happy, but that tourney was demoralizing as hell...

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I went Diddy for one match against Renegade, and for a set against a friend that I get to play quite a bit. The rest was Ganon.

I think hearing Renegade talk about how Koskinator couldn't beat him kind of mindgamed me out of ANY slim chance I had...And it all went downhill from WFinals.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I went Diddy for one match against Renegade, and for a set against a friend that I get to play quite a bit. The rest was Ganon.

I think hearing Renegade talk about how Koskinator couldn't beat him kind of mindgamed me out of ANY slim chance I had...And it all went downhill from WFinals.
Ah. Who does Renegade use?

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Yea, he's the Ike player. Said he played Kosk in some crew battle and then some friendlies. He's a pretty cool dude, IMO.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
I played Ren online in a crew battle yeah, we both had 3 stocks at the start. I sd'd at the very start at 0% by accident, he ended up winning on his last stock with 110%. Shows how good he is eh?

TP

Smash Master
Jekyll, I will return you to Top Tier, where you clearly belong.

I almost went to SLOTH too. That would've been amazing, two Ganons at one tournament. We would have teamed, of course.

Top Tier is now getting very cluttered, with 8 people not including Kosk. It is hard to tell what the correct order is, and where the cutoff should be between top and high. Help me guys.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Jekyll, I will return you to Top Tier, where you clearly belong.

I almost went to SLOTH too. That would've been amazing, two Ganons at one tournament. We would have teamed, of course.

Top Tier is now getting very cluttered, with 8 people not including Kosk. It is hard to tell what the correct order is, and where the cutoff should be between top and high. Help me guys.
Put yourself and Jekyll above me.

I'll see where I belong after my tournament.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
As much as I hate self nominations, I nominate myself for best spacing. Ganon is all about spacing, so it would be sort of weird for me to be the best Ganon without having the best spacing.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Do u guys use wi-fi a lot?
I kind of do, so i might as well nominate myself for most talented on wi-fi.

Does Sack' O' FAir-dorf mean u use f-air a lot? If it does i'll nominate myself for that too. Although i've been trying to cut down on the f-airs. It's just so funny to see dorf punching people in the face.

B!squick

Smash Master
I want to see Kratos in the next Smash. He would have the exact same FTilt as Ganon, obviously. For some reason Ganon punching people in the face made me think of that.

Anyway, if I could get a pic of myself I'd have to nominate me for "Having A Beard More Awesome Than Ganondorf".

@HomE

Smash Ace
I'm seeing that alot of the people right above me are from Overseas (Ithink...) how am i supposed to play them and determine my skill level, when its not really possible due to lag?

Or should I just be playing TP(or other high lvl Ganons) and he/they can use their best judgement about where I fall in the rankings?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Hey @HomE,
We should see who is the Best Spiker...
I know your power.
When I buy my internet stuff you wanna a Challenge my Friend ?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
TP... SmashBrosForce is without question one of the best Spikers. You should put him there.
And he should be placed somewhere in the High tiers.

EDIT: Can we have a "Professor-dorf"-award? ~_~

@HomE

Smash Ace
Hey @HomE,
We should see who is the Best Spiker...
I know your power.
When I buy my internet stuff you wanna a Challenge my Friend ?
Hmmm.. well i suppose i can't turn down a challenge, the thing is my Wii is quite jacked up ATM.... TP, Noobicidal, and a couple others know what im talking about :ohwell:

But yea, im down to do some matches and see whos spikes are the deadliest...

DownBspike

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Hmmm.. well i suppose i can't turn down a challenge, the thing is my Wii is quite jacked up ATM.... TP, Noobicidal, and a couple others know what im talking about :ohwell:

But yea, im down to do some matches and see whos spikes are the deadliest...

DownBspike
Ohhh Great !
Im glad about your attention @HomE.
But I need the internet stuff as I told...
We can try one time if you want, but I think it will be bad for now.
I want to show my Spike Abilities in Online matches.

I think Z1GMA know about my Spikes ;)

@HomE

Smash Ace
Ohhh Great !
Im glad about your attention @HomE.
But I need the internet stuff as I told...
We can try one time if you want, but I think it will be bad for now.
I want to show my Spike Abilities in Online matches.

I think Z1GMA know about my Spikes ;)
I know is the past several people had the award, I'm not sure if we are trying to just have one person on the award or not but i would have no problem with us both sharing it (at least until we get the chance to play, or we both just agree we are both amazing:chuckle:)

Noobicidal can be my witness that i at least TRY to spike anything that passes over the edge, does that make me a better player.... absolutly not hahaha, but spiking is in my blood

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I know is the past several people had the award, I'm not sure if we are trying to just have one person on the award or not but i would have no problem with us both sharing it (at least until we get the chance to play, or we both just agree we are both amazing:chuckle:)

Noobicidal can be my witness that i at least TRY to spike anything that passes over the edge, does that make me a better player.... absolutly not hahaha, but spiking is in my blood
I never fight you until now... But when we fight and If we both have the same Spike Power, It will be a Immense Pleasure for me to Share the Best Spiker Award with you ! ;)

I like a lot to Spike someone, Because I think is a good and simple way to Kill and you just need Feel the time of Opponent.

:chuckle:

TP

Smash Master
I'm seeing that alot of the people right above me are from Overseas (Ithink...) how am i supposed to play them and determine my skill level, when its not really possible due to lag?

Or should I just be playing TP(or other high lvl Ganons) and he/they can use their best judgement about where I fall in the rankings?
i think thats all we can do =/
Or you could go to tournaments and use Ganon in them, or put up videos of yourself (playing a GOOD opponent, we all look great against scrubs).

What color do you use, thexsunrosered? And do you want to go by a different name on the list? Also, where should you be placed? Other people should probably answer that last one.

Guys, where do I put Clai? And what color does he use?

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
you can call me red, but my actual tag is Red8(use red too), and i think i put up vids with opponents of sufficient caliber xD
ALSO im going to a tourney on friday and only using ganon and falco =]
last time i went(friday is going to be the second of the same tourney) i got third with the same pair, mostly ganon too =]

anyway, you can get the opinions of others, but i feel like gleam and I are pretty even. Our matches go back and forth, just like the one i uploaded; he wins, i win, he wins, i win, etc. but its up to you guys i guess o.O

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
TP... SmashBrosForce is without question one of the best Spikers. You should put him there.
And he should be placed somewhere in the High tiers.

EDIT: Can we have a "Professor-dorf"-award? ~_~
Z1GMA,
Thanks one more time to Recognize my Playing and Help.
Im so glad about this.
One of my purposes beyond Fight against the Best Ganons in this Board, is help the Gerudo Community.

When I buy my internet stuff I hope that we can play more Powerful online Ganon Dittos with my true power and your true power either.;)

Ant1

Smash Ace
Or you could go to tournaments and use Ganon in them, or put up videos of yourself (playing a GOOD opponent, we all look great against scrubs).
That reminds me... new vid of my dorf wil be coming as soon as my bro uploads them to youtube. More info soon. Plus some very funny clips at the end of it (i.e. a triple spike)

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Twilight Prince,
Thanks to put me as one of the Best Spikers, Im glad about this.
But I need to show my Spike abilities to you and other Ganon Mainers in some matches too.
To prove that Im a good Spiker like @HomE.

Thanks One more Time !

@HomE

Smash Ace
THere should be a "Best Real Life - Dorf Award" :>
You mean like best LARP Dorf?
OR Biggest nerd Dorf?

I'm not to sure what your getting at here...

But i want to be in the running for best at being a 8 ft tall black and purple warlock Dorf

EDIT: or are you talking about best at life in general, who happens to use Dorf, because im definatly best at life :)

Top Bottom