• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's tier list

@HomE

Smash Ace
Would you mind calming down? These are the Ganon boards, not the Metaknight boards. People here talk to one another with respect, I think you should to. I don't want to give those I-don't-like-u moderators a reason to lock this thread again.
Sorry, I suppose my humor doesn't translate well over the internet :(

I mean't no disrespect

I'm just anxious because I really enjoyed this thread back in the day. I look forward to some beastly Ganon dittos in the near future

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Nah, 3 stickies are good enough.. <_< Why don't you try running this thread? It'll give you something else to do whenever you come here once in a while.
I don't have nearly as good knowledge about all the Ganon mains, as (I believe) you have.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm not going to sticky this atm, considering it had been locked by someone else. Better not to attract too much attention to it. Not to mention it's a for fun thread, and not anything particularly important.

If anyone volunteers to take charge of the thread I'll give it to them.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'm not going to sticky this atm, considering it had been locked by someone else. Better not to attract too much attention to it. Not to mention it's a for fun thread, and not anything particularly important.

If anyone volunteers to take charge of the thread I'll give it to them.
Just make sure you don't give it to someone clueless.

Edit: Teron, let's just wait for T.P.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
When this thread works as usual again, SmashBrosForce should be put as the "best newbie".
(stRIP isn't new anymore, heh.)

And he should start at the bottom of High, from what I can tell.
Hey Z1GMA,
Thanks a lot man to Recognize my playing with Ganondorf...
Im so Glad about this.

Honestly, Ganon Tier List is one of my Purposes...

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'm apparently the "Let's let him do it" Ganon.

I'll do it. Someone else decide my placing so it is unbiased please.
The top of high tier, just below DLA, I'm pretty sure your there and that everyone else would agree.

Oh btw, remove Jekyll, Zeonstar, and Finnz. They either quit brawl or don't play it anymore.

TP

Smash Master
The top of high tier, just below DLA, I'm pretty sure your there and that everyone else would agree.

Oh btw, remove Jekyll, Zeonstar, and Finnz. They either quit brawl or don't play it anymore.
I am DLA's equal in every way except for better tourney results. Seriously, we played like 20 dittos and our styles are IDENTICAL. Like, it was shocking. I can't even describe how similar our play styles were. I'm gonna put myself above him if it's OK with you.

I will take those three off the list, but I will keep Jekyll in the honorable mentions or something. He made the Murder Choke Breakdown, so we owe a lot to him.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I am DLA's equal in every way except for better tourney results. Seriously, we played like 20 dittos and our styles are IDENTICAL. Like, it was shocking. I can't even describe how similar our play styles were. I'm gonna put myself above him if it's OK with you.

I will take those three off the list, but I will keep Jekyll in the honorable mentions or something. He made the Murder Choke Breakdown, so we owe a lot to him.
Yeah, sure, that's fine. I was going to recommend you as the last "Lord Of Evil", till I remembered DLA giving me a insane time the last time I played him.

TP

Smash Master
OK guys, I'm in charge now. The list is too large and the awards are too numerous for me to change everything myself, but major changes are clearly needed. The list and awards are several months outdated. Help me remove members who don't belong on the list, add new members, change the tier list, and update the awards.

I am officially changing my color to normal Ganon to get the "Best Normal Ganon" award. I am THAT petty.

Where should the cut-off line be between Top and High?

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
*cracks his knuckles*

Time to improve my Ganon skills and move higher. I don't liek being a slavezor. :[

Any tips on improving your game when you don't have any competitive friends or the time to go to tourneys? Cuz that would be helpful. :p

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
My friends don't like to play me because I beat them with the worst character and I don't go to tourneys because they're swarming with fat sweaty nerds and I have to pay to hang with them for several hours.

I just play people online :(
I hope I don't get smacked for advertising another website but if you can't find matches here, allisbrawl has some good players with low wait time usually.

It'll improve your Ganon I think.

@HomE

Smash Ace
My friends don't like to play me because I beat them with the worst character

hahaha, i have a very similar situation going on, my friends say my Ganon is "cheap"... just because i AC almost all my aerials and i don't run straight into ****,when they get pissed.. i just say "guys, its Ganondorf"

Its a strange situation...

TP

Smash Master
DLA is above me and plays red ganon too

Best Red Ganon: stRIP

so what?
Fixed.

Somebody important (you guys know who you are) list all the names that should be removed from the list. Then somebody else edit that list.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
more like make zhouten second or third best. either behind swoops or kosk

TP

Smash Master
1) Where should I put SmashBrosForce and Squirrely?

2) What colors do they and Zhouten and IJosh use?

3) What names should I remove? Sliq?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
1) Where should I put SmashBrosForce and Squirrely?

2) What colors do they and Zhouten and IJosh use?

3) What names should I remove? Sliq?
1.) No idea on where SmashBrosForce goes, but I do know Squirrely deserves high-midish.

2.) Zhouten uses normal, so I guess he just took your award. Ijosh uses blue, and Squirrely uses dark (from what I remember).

3.) Who's Sliq?

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I'm blue.

I'd try to scrounge up some vids of me beating some decent players but most of the ones I save are just ones with lulzy kills or comebacks or things of that sort.

Off the top of my head (well not really, I'm going down the friend finder list and listing those I remember) the Ganons I've played and beaten are as follows: A2ZOMG, ShinGaruda, Zerxion, Swoops, @HomE, Divilenta, Twilight Prince, AfroThunderRule, Gleam, Noobicidal, Qerkdtx, Teronist09, Ray_Kalm, PK-ow!, Darkrow, Kholdy, stRIP, Z1gma, F3nix, DLA (is he on the friend finder?), Serph, Face124, weinner, Goat! and probably more.

As for non-Ganons I've beaten, I have really poor memory and if I played against anyone famous or good they were either close or uneventful matches, which don't stick in my memory as much as lulzy matches. ...Though I am currently rendering a vid of me 3-stocking BlueRogue's Wario, but that's for later.

I'm not saying I'm better than all the listed; I believe most of these people have beaten me at one point as well. And I'm a modest guy.

Whoever would like to play just send me a PM and I'll try to get back to you asap.

Edit: added some more names >.>

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'm blue.

I'd try to scrounge up some vids of me beating some decent players but most of the ones I save are just ones with lulzy kills or comebacks or things of that sort.

Off the top of my head (well not really, I'm going down the friend finder list and listing those I remember) the Ganons I've played and beaten are as follows: A2ZOMG, ShinGaruda, Zerxion, Swoops, @HomE, Divilenta, Twilight Prince, AfroThunderRule, Gleam, Ijosh, Noobicidal, Qerkdtx, Teronist09, Ray_Kalm, PK-ow!, Darkrow, Kholdy, stRIP, Z1gma, F3nix, DLA (is he on the friend finder?), Serph, Face124, weinner, Goat! and probably more.

As for non-Ganons I've beaten, I have really poor memory and if I played against anyone famous or good they were either close or uneventful matches, which don't stick in my memory as much as lulzy matches. ...Though I am currently rendering a vid of me 3-stocking BlueRogue's Wario, but that's for later.

I'm not saying I'm better than all the listed; I believe most of these people have beaten me at one point as well. And I'm a modest guy.

Whoever would like to play just send me a PM and I'll try to get back to you asap.

Edit: added some more names >.>
That's funny. I don't remember you beating me at all, at most we went equal. Don't take wifi so seriously by the way. Anyways, I'd like to play you again.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think wi-fi is the best option for me...shame that I don't have it for most of the summer. :(

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
We were certainly about equal I thought.

The two videos I have of us are on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtU1B2gR8DU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQP-pAdN-1Y

I saved them because they had some fun kills. They mostly emphasize bloopers too.
And like I said before, I have beaten you, but that doesn't mean I'm better.

I can play now if you'd like, but I do have an appointment with Ant later today at sometime so as soon as he contacts me I'll have to wrap it up with you if that's alright.

Edit: Oh yeah, I don't take wifi seriously. I don't take in-person playing seriosly. I don't take anything seriously. I play whoever whenever for the sake of playing. I don't do many online tournaments and when I do I go Ganon even against ******** match-ups like Olimar and IC's because I don't care about winning. I just like the experience. I do stupid crap to keep things amusing. I taunt for laughs (why do people get so pissed about taunting?). I'll let you taunt if you kill me in a cool way.
I don't see how anyone can take this game seriously unless they're in it for the money. Which I'm not even remotely.

TP

Smash Master
I don't do many online tournaments and when I do I go Ganon even against ******** match-ups like Olimar and IC's because I don't care about winning.
I beat an Olimar in an online tourney 2 hours ago. He was really campy and grabbed a lot, but I got him eventually. :)

I'm switching back to Old Manondorf because of Zhouten.

I'll be completely remaking this thread soon.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
So...
Answering the questions of Twilight Prince:

1. Put me at the Lowest level of the Ganons Tier List. I WANT TO LEVEL UP EACH LEVEL.

2. As I told in the Ganon Friend Finder, my Current Color is RED, but Im was so Bad and a little bit Dreary playing with the RED COLOR. Some days ago I put to play with Old Ganondorf... Man, this color gave me Back again a immense pleasure to play with Ganondorf. So, I want to change my color to Old Ganondorf (Grampadorf, White).

It will be a great pleasure for me to Join in the Ganons Tier List. Will be a Honor either.

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
The random capitalized words and bizarre English made me wonder if he had some sort of code in there.
If he does then it's too clever for me. >.>

Edit: On a sidenote, maybe I should switch to green Ganon. They're aren't that many and it is my favorite color. The only reason I picked blue for so long was because I thought it was green and by the time I saw the other green I was in color rut :-/

Sliq doesn't deserve to be called best green Ganon anyways >.>

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Hey hey, this threads open again? :)

Anyways TP since you've said that you'd be removing names and/or cleaning up this thread if you want to go ahead and remove my name :ohwell:

Haha nah it's cool. I play Smurfydorf for fun still but I don't really use him competively at all. I main Sheik and ZSS mostly (which I placed well at local tournies around here :) ). So yeah, it's cool if you need to remove me to make room.

I still love Ganny ofcourse- he's my favorite evil warlock who can spike like a mofo afterall.

TP

Smash Master
Sgt. Baker, just by posting here you have earned the right to stay on the list.

YOU HEAR THAT SLIQ?

Squirrely, I'm switching to green. Get at me.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I know it's not the friend finder thread, but does anyone mind playing me for tier-recognition purposes? I need to get on this list.

TP

Smash Master
I know it's not the friend finder thread, but does anyone mind playing me for tier-recognition purposes? I need to get on this list.
I just played SmashBrosForce. I would play you too but I have to leave for work. I can play you tonight though, after 9 PM Central.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Sgt. Baker, just by posting here you have earned the right to stay on the list.

YOU HERE THAT SLIQ?

Squirrely, I'm switching to green. Get at me.
That's why I <3 Ganon and all the manly mains :)

Yeah, my computer was down for so long it sucked, so it wasn't like I abandoned everything. But now the comp's back. I may not play Ganon competively anymore but I'm still an avid supporter.

But still, if you must you can move me down if you need to.

TP

Smash Master
Posting from work FTW.

I just made huge changes. I removed everyone from the list who I had never heard of. Those who I have heard of but knew nothing about I moved to low tier. The orders of mid and low tier are currently pretty meaningless. I also removed nearly all the awards so we could start anew.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Posting from work FTW.

I just made huge changes. I removed everyone from the list who I had never heard of. Those who I have heard of but knew nothing about I moved to low tier. The orders of mid and low tier are currently pretty meaningless. I also removed nearly all the awards so we could start anew.
Sounds good. If the affected people feel as if they were removed unjustly, then they can post saying so (if they choose to post at all...) .

@HomE

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOO I lost my best spiker award :( that award was my life blood, it made me feel whole.

*puts on spiking hat*

Who is ready to help me get that back in my hands :)

how exactly do/should I prove my spiking skills?

The OP is looking good TP keep up the good work! i look forward to (hopefully) getting my name up there more

Top Bottom