• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's tier list

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I mean, there's always...

But I don't think any of you appreciate Amphy as much as I do.

:034:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Speaking of "badass"
. . .
Houndoom is easily the most badass PKMN there is.

But yeah, Nidoking is better fitting.

D

Deleted member

I mean, there's always...

But I don't think any of you appreciate Amphy as much as I do.

Amphy is my tag in brawl, also my avatar is based off ampharos, and of course i use yellow yoshi...
Get ***** :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Guys, keep the pokemon talk to the discussion thread, that's what it's there for, don't clutter this one.

***** about why/who's too low now, some more.

Smash Hero
Accept Nidoking

Sorry Phantom, I'll stop >_>

Instead I will randomly whine about my placing

whinewhinewhine

...:034:

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Just throwing it out there that TP I'm back to maining Ganon now. I can't believe how sexy he feels in my hands (lol). I guess IF I have to (though I'll probably lose) I'll play people online to place better. I just want up like a few spots, nothiong big, nothing small. lol

TP

Smash Master
I'll update this soon. I know I said that yesterday, but yesterday I got called by a friend who I hadn't seen in awhile and yada yada blah blah blah.

@HomE

Smash Ace
I think I have potential to move a little higher on the list, I've been playing ALOT more Ganon recently, and my WIFI works again... ;)

Also Noobicidal is absolutely better then where he is on the list

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
He said that because I'm a guy.

lol.

Now then, I'll get in the Ganon xat. You do the same. =p
What's going on ?

Oh man ... If you're a guy, I'll retire the term "Young Lady" from the post.

Why some people tend to make little jokes with the avatar...

By The Way... no problem.....

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Smashbros, you are a very funny guy.
Oh man .... Are you kidding too ?

I think SuSa and The Embossed Pokemon are much more funny than me.

Anyway... Thanks Kalm !

I think Twilight Prince is a very funny guy either, as I told him a few months ago.

*Funny and very excited/enthusiastic guy as @HomE said:
"hes just a very excited dude and very enthusiastic about spiking mofos (In case you are unaware we have 2 of the strongest spikes in the game) and he happens to say my name in almost every sentence so I can't hate on that either. "

*Kalm... sorry if our matches was laggy.
I expect great matches when I get my LAN Adapter.;)

TP

Smash Master
MAJOR UPDATE!

Seriously, check the list. It's all changed. Here's a summary:

-Swoops and DAD removed. :(
-To help fill their gap, TP moved to top tier. :)
-Top tier rearranged quite a bit.
-In the other tiers, I moved up active members and lowered inactive members. Consider this a reward for taking part in our discussions and an incentive to continue doing so. This principle has made Z1GMA the best blue Ganon.
-Havokk changed to SuSa. :)
-Adumbrodeus moved up from low tier to upper mid. Good for him. Adum, please post what color you use.

Continue to suggest changes and challenge people and post videos and generally be active.

Breezy

Smash Ace
So what is the reason for my being where I am on the list, just inactivity? Because I beat @Home consistently (not to put him on the spot or anything) and koskinator has told me that I'm better than swoops, as well as several other people

TP

Smash Master
So what is the reason for my being where I am on the list, just inactivity? Because I beat @Home consistently (not to put him on the spot or anything) and koskinator has told me that I'm better than swoops, as well as several other people
QUICK GRAB HIM BEFORE HE LEAVES

Hi Breezy. It has been too long since we last played. If I remember correctly (which I do) I beat you in the one online tourney set we played. That does not mean much, but I know I could never beat Swoops. How recently did Kosk tell you this? Anyway, your position has slipped because you do not contribute to the board enough. You would be a welcome addition to our discussions if you would be so nice as to stick around.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Well it was a couple months ago actually. Oh well. Yeah I pretty much do not play online anymore. My Ganon is complete trash online compared to offline. Speaking of which, I came in second in a tourney today (b^_^)b Using who you ask? Ganon, of course. ****** errybody son.

Anyway, if theres anything I can do to contribute to these boards, lemme know. I'm always experimenting with Ganon so if I find anything I'll be sure to let ya'll know

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Still below Force and Qerk and nowhere near Home or Gleam...

*sigh*

Still, some movement is better than no movement I suppose.

Ant1

Smash Ace
If u wanna get higher, just place high in a tournament! Lol it's that easy :D:D jks
Sure some American tournaments may have people like M2K or Lain, but not every state has super pro's like them. Some state's I'm sure wouldn't have too many good players.

We need a
Most Erratic-dorf (dorf who just throws random attacks out, yet seems to work)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
TP, if you want to stick me somewhere in the tier list as well, you're welcome too. I'm pretty lax about things like that, especially when WiFi is primarily used to determine it XD

Just leave me as the overseer as well, so people know I'm watching >: )

Smash Hero
I love how without participating in actual matches I'm in exactly the right spot. stRIP is probably better than me anyway *shrug*

TP

Smash Master
You might as well put Ijosh above me.
Nah. He may be a beast at wifi Ganon dittos, but that is the single least important thing here. I know you are able to handle other matchups well, and I don't know that about him. More importantly, you are a valued member of this board, and he is not. IJosh, if you want to get higher, either start contributing to our discussions or post videos of yourself playing offline against characters other than Ganon.

@The rest of you: I can't please everyone. Noob, I'll gladly play you again and see if you deserve better. Maybe next time you shouldn't play with someone who determines your rank while you are on drugs. :laugh:

Breezy, can you post a link to the tourney? If not, how many entrants were there?

:034: More you guys need to use Nidoking. He's cute in a badass way.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
lol TP, after I got three stocked by that MK yesterday, I felt so owned that i couldn't even play anymore, save short bursts of enthusiasm xD

I think we should play another time when I'm not in post-****-depression mode =[

Ant1

Smash Ace
Facing MK with ganon makes anyone sadface. It's like why god why is MK so good. It's not fair i tell ya!
When i was making vid's of my ganon with my brother, i told him to play MK, after he owned me, we decided not to have one's featuring MK as it's just stupid lol.
I got to short hop d-air at the ledge and end up getting d-air stage spiked and reverse up-b'd, something i will never do again.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
Nah. He may be a beast at wifi Ganon dittos, but that is the single least important thing here. I know you are able to handle other matchups well, and I don't know that about him. More importantly, you are a valued member of this board, and he is not. IJosh, if you want to get higher, either start contributing to our discussions or post videos of yourself playing offline against characters other than Ganon.
me contributing to the boards...... probably not
posting vids against pple other than ganon. sure.

*goes in a corner to think about how unvalued he is*
:urg:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Qerkdtx has some pretty neat followup tactics after Gerudo.
Move him to the top of "mid" !

Top Bottom