• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's tier list

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Twilight Prince,
Thanks for update my Rank in the Ganon Tier List.;)

I'm still thinking and studying about my new Ideas for Ganon and I will record if all these Ideas work.

- Choke Pressure

- Ganon Approach Shield Breaker

- New Ideas for Approach (I don't have the name yet... lol)

@HomE

Smash Ace
Breezy IS top tier there is no doubt in my mind, we live very very close to each other and have had the opportunity to play each other a decent amount. someone up there needs to VS him and get him to his rightful spot

Breezy

Smash Ace
Lol, thanks @HomE
TP, I have no link to the tourney but i believe there were 12 people. It was a horribly run tourney, so just strike me bringing it up, actually. Woulda won it if it were run right though <.<

TP

Smash Master
Lol, thanks @HomE
TP, I have no link to the tourney but i believe there were 12 people. It was a horribly run tourney, so just strike me bringing it up, actually. Woulda won it if it were run right though <.<
Understandable.

Anyway, there is a Ganon chat room that you should come to from time to time: xat.com/Ganondorf_Brawlers .

We must play each other!

:034:

Breezy

Smash Ace
I go there pretty often now. And I don't really do WiFi anymore. My ganon is straight trash with even the smallest amount of lag. I like dash dancing and spamming ACs for my pressure game too much to function in lag right. That and like being able to talk mad trash to my opponent so offline is where I do best. (b-_-)b

Ant1

Smash Ace
I am limited to the amount of contribution i can give these boards. I am awake basically when everyone in America/Canada is asleep, so it takes a while for a response.
@K Prime: read the OP, in short, contribute to the boards, place high in tournaments with all ganon, upload vids of u and play some of the people on here. In Texas it may be very hard to place high with ganon, but what do i know..

@HomE

Smash Ace
bump

Well, I have several videos up (and I'll get a couple more) of recent matches. And my WIFI is working so i want to try to climb my way up this list..

matches TP? anyone?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
bump

Well, I have several videos up (and I'll get a couple more) of recent matches. And my WIFI is working so i want to try to climb my way up this list..

matches TP? anyone?
"Matches Anyone?"

There Comes a Day...

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
@home, I was playing about even with you, right?

I should play SuSa or something so I can get on this list.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I think I deserve the best ganoncider <.<
I mindgame @home into it all the time :p
Hey Breezy I want to fight you...

@HomE told me that you're too good with Ganon.

What do you think dude ?

I want to see your Ganoncides =]

"I think I deserve fight TP more times."

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
I've been able to beat TP most of the time, but since I haven't budged on the list, I'm guessing I need to add more pros?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I've been able to beat TP most of the time, but since I haven't budged on the list, I'm guessing I need to add more pros?
TP said those matches were too laggy to be considered seriously.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Wanna Battle ShinGaruda ?

I'm avaliable to Brawl in this week. I'm Online in the morning, in the Night (Most Part of the Time), every day.

EDIT: FD, Why TP was Banned ? lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wanna Battle ShinGaruda ?

I'm avaliable to Brawl in this week. I'm Online in the morning, in the Night (Most Part of the Time), every day.

EDIT: FD, Why TP was Banned ? lol

ya how did he get banned? :urg:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
edit: he mocked a mod in a triple post lul

edit2: o_O what the hell I meant to edit my first post not post another one.

o_________O;;

._.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
He was banned for mocking a moderator by triple posting.

Sure, I should be available later in the day.
Ohh ok Garuda.

Will be a immense pleasure for me to fight you.

I will get your FC in the Ganon Friend Finder and add you today.

MY FC: 0646-1985-0601

Thanks to explain me why TP was banned.

@HomE

Smash Ace
@PK: If i remember correctly i think i lost only 1 or 2 Ganon dittos.. my friends were playing a decent amount towards the second half @HomE is me, @WorK was one of my friends that were over at the time. So I Ganon dittos i think we were pretty far from even...

@Breezy, "Mindgaming" me into a ganoncide (On WIFI) is about as easy as breathing, keep in mind i play like a ****** (no johns), I'll run off the stage to try to spike any chance i get, and WIFI = lulz (no johns). That aside I cant really remembering you Ganonciding me much, you have some of the best onstage Gerudo follow-ups ive seen, but i dunno...

Ps. if you guys never do ledge drop spikes with Ganon then you are missing out, any of my recent opponents should know this :)

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
@PK: If i remember correctly i think i lost only 1 or 2 Ganon dittos.. my friends were playing a decent amount towards the second half @HomE is me, @WorK was one of my friends that were over at the time. So I Ganon dittos i think we were pretty far from even...
You handed the controller off to friends without saying something?

Hey man. Not cool. I mean obviously I was trying to adapt to you, it doesn't help if, say, your opponent puts a clunky helmet over your head and we swap a double of him in game 2 to play against you, same character.

EDIT: @home: Okay fair enough.

Oh yeah, another thing. Squirrely, you should take down video #2 from the Noobicidal and me games. He killed himself twice on purpose to end the game. I don't remember why.

EDIT: @Noobicidal: Ahh. We should get that **** in the combo video project, then.

SmashBrosForce, I removed you from my Friends list. The lag is ridiculous (and your LAN adapter won't help us two). You should delete me.

@HomE

Smash Ace
You handed the controller off to friends without saying something?

Hey man. Not cool. I mean obviously I was trying to adapt to you, it doesn't help if, say, your opponent puts a clunky helmet over your head and we swap a double of him in game 2 to play against you, same character.

Well you were not responding in the Ganon chat when we were playing (i think you said your Wii is in a different room) we had been playing for awile and i had 2 friends just *****ing at me because i was playing online and they were not doing ****,

They changed the name when they started playing (i realize @work looks similar to @home, but not THAT similar....) i wasnt under the impression we were in a "serious" battle... casual friendlies on WIFI...

The only matches we would be judgeing AT ALL would be Ganon vs Ganon, my friends never played Ganon (they were mostly Mario and PT).

Honestly the only Ganon ditto i remeber loosing was when you 3 stocked me (i wont john about my SD's) and I 3 stocked you the next match...

Breezy

Smash Ace
Hey Breezy I want to fight you...

@HomE told me that you're too good with Ganon.

What do you think dude ?

I want to see your Ganoncides =]

"I think I deserve fight TP more times."

Hmm... if it's not too laggy then yeah for sure! I'm in the Ganondorf xat a lot so you can find me there pretty much anyday, besides monday, after like 4:00

NatP

Smash Ace
Well, I know that no one knows me and that I'm not known as a ganon mainer. But everytime I play with ganon and I'm not playing someone that just completly ***** me, I get a spike. Dair spikes to be exact. I got over 100 replays proving it. ;o

Breezy

Smash Ace
Well, I know that no one knows me and that I'm not known as a ganon mainer. But everytime I play with ganon and I'm not playing someone that just completly ***** me, I get a spike. Dair spikes to be exact. I got over 100 replays proving it. ;o

Wizkick spike > Dair spike

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
As Garuda told me, You're a Crazy Ganondorf. lol

I nominate myself for best "Ganondorf who never give up during a battle until the Death".

What's going on in this Thread.. so weird.. lol

;)

Top Bottom