• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Full Smash 64 Learning Curve (MASSIVE UPDATES)

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Well I am human. No one can be perfectly consistent, especially with the kind of thing you're talking about.

No I can't parry your approach, break your shield after the parry, then 0-death combo you every stock. Nobody in the world can do that. Yah I pull **** like that off occasionally but its pritty unreal to expect stuff like every stock, from me or anyone else. So I don't think thats a great example of me needing to be more consistent. :)
Yeah you were only doing that **** like every other stock against my Mario when we played god you are so inconsistent.

By which I mean find a magical way that we can play with less delay. My Pika vs your Yoshi was a lot of fun :E

Thino

Smash Master
U only need to join our european ssb online community, weird how i never seen you smashing around europe o_O
I stopped for a while , but when I came back , the servers I used to meet good smash players on were not here anymore , I found some random smash rooms on european servers but thats it , wheres that community?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I stopped for a while , but when I came back , the servers I used to meet good smash players on were not here anymore , I found some random smash rooms on european servers but thats it , wheres that community?
It's that msn group, it seems you were in already, but you dont seem to take part of it.

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
hm im socal. santa barbara. i go to san fran occsionally, i would love to own some smashers.

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
how many of u are around 5b and above? Cause if so thats a good match. Might go to college in sf. we might have to play many roundz

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Between 5C and 5B with Falcon, 5B with Kirby and I have no idea with everyone else. I just play Falcon exclusively, and sometimes Kirby gets to see daylight. =)

D

Deleted member

5C is too generic of a level

there's good 5c and there's bad 5c

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
fireblaster you havent played me silly. my pika is like the wrath of a shotgun shooting you in the face.

Top Bottom