• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Interview Topic #11.5 - Uzi [ASK QUESTIONS]

Zhamy

Smash Champion
He said he'll wait for the rest of them. I'll compile them in a post, anyway.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
why did i waste my time interviewing you if your gonna call the people on here noobs?

what a tool >_<

Zephil

Smash Ace
wow TKD is the first to answer really fast his questions... ok, here my questions:

You don´t live in USA so how you do to play against so many good American players offline?

Should there be a special rule to reduce the rate of **** in some matchups with maybe a handicap rule to prevent stupid locks and cgs?

What would you say to stop me from dropping Fox? (I already did at least in VBrawl so I need a convincing answer)

What do you think of Fox in doubles?

Tacos, nachos or burritos?

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Hey guys, umad? (I don't really understand what the problem is, to be honest. It's not nearly as severe as you think it is, and if you do think it's that bad, grow thicker skin. I'm not even sure if he's joking or not, and I doubt he meant to insult all of you.)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
what zhamy said.

Ya'll a bunch of pansies lol

TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!

While it is hurtful, looking at it from his perspective, it is relatively true.

He's looking for players who can compete with the best of the best.

And none of us can truly, truly say that we can.

Also, TKD where the HELL is your sense of humor? Holy crap I hope its just part of english being your first langauge.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey guys, umad? (I don't really understand what the problem is, to be honest. It's not nearly as severe as you think it is, and if you do think it's that bad, grow thicker skin. I'm not even sure if he's joking or not, and I doubt he meant to insult all of you.)
Imad lol =D

Calling all of us noobs is pretty wack. He could have just said, because "I have nothing to say to the boards. I don't care to to share my knowledge to the boards. I know so much about Fox that there is no need to post here."

We don't know what kind of person he is, so you are right, we can't tell if he is joking or not. So we have to assume he is serious.

You all know me guys, I am a fun loving guy who loves to play around and joke all day long, so when I feel that you all and myself are insulted, I can't help but respond negatively.

Also, TKD where the HELL is your sense of humor? Holy crap I hope its just part of english being your first langauge.
Not sure if he has any towards the Fox boards, because he doesn't know us well enough. I don't think he knew that our usually interview questions have many many random *** questions xD

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Guys, chill about the "noob" thing.

He wasn't necessarily talking about any of you... heck, some of the most ridiculous comments I've ever seen on this board are from people who don't main or understand Fox.

I mean, that's why I'm not as regular here as before. It's just not worth it to argue with people who don't know.

But even beside the point... let's assume he's talking about Fox mains on these boards... I have to admit, he's right. We have seen some real talent around the board, and have some very respectable Foxes, but with that said, I don't believe we're anywhere near where we should be. We haven't had that Sonic board type push, where everybody just got exponentially better, and I think we could/should have by now.

By this, I mean absolutely no disrespect to anybody here. I'll gladly include myself and say that I'm not near the player that I could/should be. I don't really think that the board in general is what it should be.

Realize that, in order to improve your game, you have to realize that you're not as good as you could be. Given Zeton's dedication, I believe he would agree with this. If TKD's statement is a slap in the face, then do something about it. improve your game, and place better. simple as that.

Now, all that said. <3 the Fox boards, because they're funny as anything, and a joy to be around. We also have some good discussions and threads, and I always like coming back around here.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
You know what, I could have possibly taken what he said wrongly in another way.

He could just mean the boards as a whole and not just our boards. =3

If so, I will say that I <3 TKD, if not I will be sad.

*shrugs* I'm a lot more entertaining irl. Trust me. :3
I like Zeton =D He attempts to post more =D

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Fenrir, what you said, agree 100 percent. Fox needs a push.

Either way, we're off topic.

MOAR QUESTIONS.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Either way, it's natural to feel insulted. Most of us have been developing Fox and our gameplay for a long time, and to have that be completely nullified by someone we barely know yet give the honor of an interview too is quite painful. Although I would completely disagree with the use of the word "noobs", what Fenrir said about us not quite achieving exponential growth still remains true.

And of course, we still don't know exactly what TKD meant.

However, I also completely agree with NKB, the majority of the reason I play SSBB is for the community, especially this specific community. To see something I've really grown to care about be tossed aside can get to me.

Anyways, I think it would just remain good if we could just continue to give <3 to each other, and keep working on Fox as a character. Show some real initiative.

Jenkins

Smash Lord

.........................................how big is your ****?

what?

it HAD to be asked.

IT DID.

im SORRY.

TKD

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to have disappointed you guys. But I really like the game for...the game, not other stuff. About offending you, I edited my answer for that question.

Charoo

Smash Champion
super late reply but I just wanna say I'm sorry to all the fox boards. No I'm not switching to whatever char. it's just I was up for interview and never got to it.

The question came in like almost two months after and I already stop playing due to crazy internship and school.

So yeah, sorry guys for wasting one of your interview thing. I doubt any1 care what I have to say anyways. I don't have the interview anymore questions anymore since my pm box was fill so I deleted everything. (back 96% full again though haha)

I haven't start playing the game again or anything but I'll be at SCSA5 running melee so see you guys there if you attend.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Champ: If you still want to answer them, I have all the questions.

TKD: When school life settles down a little bit, I'll collect the rest of your questions and PM them to you.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I haven't been here in a while, but I still play Fox consistently and on a very high-level of play. I've even gone toe-to-toe against players I was told were among some of the best in the U.S.
That's not me bragging, I found out after the fact and was actually pretty surprised that I'm as good at Smash as I am.

I'd be willing to answer a few questions for this interview thing.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay, sorry to bump this, but I don't believe this thread should die yet. We still have a few notable Fox mains here and there. TKD has apparently quit Brawl (:() so we might as well move on to the next candidate.

Any suggestions?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Clearly I am a prime candidate because I placed 9th out of 17 in teams yesterday and had to skip singles because I left early to study for midterms.

=(

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I'm still here!

It funny how our boards have really changed. A lot of our regulars left us =(

At nights it usually ends up with me and light together in a dark corner shivering under a worn out blanket.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol yup =D

I remember the good old days when I would be up till like 2 am or 3 on a WORK DAY! In the Fox general discussion. We would make like 7 new pages a night.

=(

Lightning93

Smash Champion
DA BESS. I had to read like 10 pages of social discussion per day to keep up. OMG, what the **** ever happened to that.

And hey, sometimes you leave me alone in that blanket too. Prioritizing college and stuff.

Top Bottom