• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nothing... Ok, well its was an accident.... it got in mine too atleast...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay everyone, I'm back and I hope everyone is back too. I need to go back to the lighthouse and start todays radio broadcast. Is Dan still at my house? If so, when I leave, I can't leave him in my house to snoop through my drawers... (yuk yuk yuk)

Goes back to the lighthouse to start todays radio broadcast.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
uh... okay.

Bennett drives his truck erratically, tearing away some of the chainlink fence around the Drive-Inn, before crashing it hard into the bookstore. He fumbles out of his car, falling on the ground, and starts firing his nailgun through the windows.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The Sheriff arrives at the bookstore, and Bennett turns to face him, shooting at the SUV. The Sheriff opens the door and ducks out, as nails pepper his seat where his chest was.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Simms goes prone from underneath the SUV and fires a shot into Bennett's leg. Bennett screams and falls.

Simms ***** the rifle, chambers a fresh bullet, and fires a second shot square between the eyes. Bennett doesn't move.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Yeah, I killed Bennett. I don't think anyone will have any problems with it. I know I felt it was the right thing to do. He wasn't a fog man, but he was clearly a danger to the everyone in the Bay.

I don't have anything else I need to say at this point.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, guys I've been hit! Can anyone here help? I'm at the book store.

I cry out in pain and sprawl out on the ground, breathing heavily.

If anyone out there can help me, just get over here, QUICK! I'm losing blood quick!

Hey Malone, don't just stand there...Get something to help stop the bleeding before help arrives.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As a reminder, I give everyone my PFN

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
People, I've got Ashcroft. No need to worry about him too much. He's hurt pretty bad in his shoulder, but as long as he gets medical attention soon (which he will) he should pull through just fine.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
[OOC] For those of you who didn't see in Human Body Mafia, I'll be attending Otakon and as such wont be able to post at all here from Friday to late Monday. [/OOC]

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Argh why don't you guys ever leave me any actions to do before you leave?

God cries, and acid rain falls all over Antonio Bay and kills all the inactives.

(also, Marshy and Lance got PMs because the former got in a fight and the latter was being driven to the hospital duhhhhhhh. It was like, days later, too. The acid rain also kills Dr. Phibes)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Since Shy Guy asked so nicely, I'll find something to stem the bleeding and when I do, rush back to him and apply it to his wound. Preferably something cloth-like and sanitary.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I leave Stevie's house as she wishes. It's been a good month staying there.

Now that I'm rested, I go to my weather station, hop in my Weathermobile and get the **** out of Antonio Bay, leaving you all to die.

Not really, but I will go to my weather station to report for Stevie Wonder.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Dan leaves for his weather station and arrives early for work, cuz he's awesome like that.

Father Malone leaves to find something to help Ashcroft, but finds him gone when he returns.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Okay, I haven't been posting for a while. I was abducted by the pirates hours ago, while returning home from the park I was knocked unconscious I heard a clear gun shot, which I can only assume was the shot fired at Smitty, before blacking out again. I woke up a second time to the sound of Doctor Phibes and a pirate talking in another room. I was conscious but stayed still out of fear someone would realize I was awake. I couldn't see because I had a bag over my head, and duct tape handcuffs.

What I heard was basically the same thing Phibes revealed to you guys. A deal to exchange a coin for other prisoners they had captured. I assumed there were probably more people on board like myself but found that to be false.

Eventually I heard another boat start up, that was when Phibes and Laugher were leaving. I took this as a chance to escape too but my route was cut off, and they pretty much dragged me back to the room. Then we left again, since now they knew I was awake I was questioned about the coin and asked if I had any objects like it, I was asked specifically "If I knew the significance of it." I had no clue what they were talking about and calmly let them know.

Later they left the room to get Smitty ready to leave the boat and we reached still water. I took this as another chance to escape and this time I succeed. I cut the tape jumped over board into the water and swam to shore not long after they would actually reach shore and let Smitty go.

Since getting into town I've been afraid to move around much. I realized my radio was gone too so I've been very slowly making my way back to my house trying to stay out of sight from anyone until I got my radio.

I've become pretty paranoid because of the incident since I haven't seen my captors, and in my mind the could be any of the people in town. But I do still trust Smitty so yeah I'd like protective custody if that is possible.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
<3, if you want to talk to me I'd be happy to do so.

Last I heard, Smitty was at the hospital waiting for Doctor Phibes. He's got one lame leg, courtesy of the pirates. I don't know if he's in any condition to come to pick you up.

However, I would be happy to do so, if you're ammenable to that. If you'd rather I didn't, then I won't.

Pirates, if you attempt to harm or kidnap Mr. Rivers, I will not hesitate to respond with deadly force.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Actually Simms, I really only want to talk with Smitty.

I'm going to just stay here for now. I'll be all ears on open radio channels but if you enter without permission I won't hesitate to shoot.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Looks like some light rainclouds are moving in for landfall at around seven-fifteen.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Be sure to look for any Fog, Dan.

Also, message me if you can.

Top Bottom