• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I suppose I could go make some pizzas at my shop. ;)

Go back to the store and make a pizza for myself and pythang

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gosh that's frustrating.
I don't suppose you want tell me how to bold now do you?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Machen would you mind if I went back with you, I don't really have a place to stay. If he says yes I would like to

Go back with Machen to his house. Though he gets no action from my lovely body ya heard.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Machen would you mind if I went back with you, I don't really have a place to stay. If he says yes I would like to

Go back with Machen to his house. Though he gets no action from my lovely body ya heard.
Sometimes if a man helps you out, you have to help him out, honey. And its not like its Cress or Waterman we're talking about here; its Machen.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Still trying to strike up a conversation with our would be coin collectors, and also wondering where phibes is now

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Machen and Elizabeth go back to his house and feast on some beer and fish. Nom nom.

Omelito heads to the Pizzeria to cook up a pizza for Danny and himself. He does so. He does not know whether to deliver it or leave it for pick up so he eats his own nom nom.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I go and pick up the pizza
then I hurry back because I know there are people in my book store
(I apologize for not chatting that much with omelito)

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I kill everyone around me with my nail gun

jk

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The Doc's Bimmer parks at the end of the dock and he walks down the pier, shaking hands with Smitty, and then taking one of his arms and helping him down the pier to his car. They drive off.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Who dares to claim that I'm Satan?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I sort of had a dream about this. I think me and Commonyoshi (who isn't even here, the jerk) were going together in this, except it was some sort of Resident Evil type thing where we were in a courtyard with a lot of zombies everywhere. Everyone was being eaten, so him, me, and someone else who I don't remember climbed up some sort of cabin with stilts, but zombies grabbed the last guy and ate him, then me and Common tried to go further in but my shirt was grabbed by zombies and I was dragged out, since I couldn't shout for some random reason, and Common left me to save himself, and I was upset I had died. The end

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Considering Evil Eye is in Europe fighting vikings until August, I think you'll be fine

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh... I guess I would know that if I kept up better with this, huh¿ Ill try better when he gets back... maybe.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
+ 10 to frozen flame for the starcraft marine reference.
mainly because I almost posted "You want a piece of me, boy?"

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright, everybody harass sheepy and camo-man and Shy Guy with PMs and we're good.

I'll take care of the Boat People.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Alright, everybody harass sheepy and camo-man and Shy Guy with PMs and we're good.
Hey, I hadn't checked yet either.

I'm checking in now, but I won't be very active until this Saturday. I'm up for thread posts, but probably not the AIM stuff. Sorry. :(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright, screw the rest of them. It's on. Like, right now.

To those who didn't check in -- heed this as a warning, as you may be replaced if you aren't more active.

Top Bottom