• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
out of character, ive got two more days until im on a routine schedule and my activity is back again <3

Ronike

Smash Ace
ZZZZZzzzzz... purple stuffed worm... zzzzzz... flap jaw... zzzz... tuning.... zzzzz... raw blink.... zzzz... scissors... HUH? 61!!!! What, whats going on?! Oh, did I fall asleep again... silly me. So... well, what shall we do ma'am? Cause I have no idea what to do... We could go boating! *smiles*

[ooc]sorry, moving week for college, slightly busy. but yeah, I don't even know what we could do anyway.[/ooc]

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Drive to River's Tavern. When I arrive, I want to steal alcohol. A lot. Then I'll leave.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
btw, I'm on vacation August 18 to 26. Don't expect to hear a lot from me during this time.

EE AM I DONE I WANNA DO SOMETHING ELSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
McCloud is replacing yellowgoblin.

If someone wants to fill him in on whassup, feel free.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Son (thats you McCloud), ill talk to you soon and fill you in on everything. (read ooc: im going to start playing full force with Eor and a few others and if any of you are inactive, you best get your *** back here or you might get left behind, ya heard?)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
(Lamanted response. The game thread is the last place to attract the attention of inactives.

[Yes, it's a Mass Effect reference])

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I figured thats what it was ^_^ and Machen I'd rather not go out on the water with the monsters out, why would you think thats a good idea?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I love Mass Effect but I still don't get the reference :(

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I can't edit my spelling mistake, but yeah. The guys who communicate through odor.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
A big explosion comes from just off Spivy Point.

A second, larger one illuminates the purple pirate yacht as its fuel intake explodes. The boat lists to port and sinks.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I can finally unload what has been happening throughout most of the day. Some of the details have to be vague, but you should understand that.

For starters, I never intended to give the pirates the coin. It was a ruse from the start. When Smitty was still on the boat, I planned with the cops and Miss Wayne (as we all trusted eachother) how to get Smitty back.

We created a bomb, and I was going to drive a boat up in the bay, then “leave the coin” there while Simms picked me up in another boat with Laugher in it. We’d then drive off, and when the pirates landed on the coin boat we’d detonate the bomb in the boat. The explosion would kill whatever pirate went there, and we’d then drive up and seize the other boat. The pirates, however, released Smitty. We don’t know why.

We don’t know what they’ve been doing, but we switched our plans. We’d place the bomb in Waterman’s burned out car, I’d say “Meet me at the parish for the coin”, since the car was on the road to the parish. When they walked by (as they didn’t have a car), we’d detonate the bomb, the shrapnel added from the boat should kill them. But they refused.

They met Smitty during this time, and told him lies. They said that I was named Yuri, that I was a soldier for Eastern Europe, that I was a spy. They offered him drink, but he refused. Instead they gave him a cigar, which he smoked.

He told me that, and I was scared, because I read medical journals on poison, including the attempt on Castro by poisoning his cigars. I wanted to meet with him.

Smitty met me at the hospital, and I tested his blood. Positive for Methanol poisoning, from the cigar. But I had already given Smitty morphine, and the only way to stop Methanol poisoning is ethanol and alcohol. Which would react with the morphine and stop his life. Smitty was, unfortunately, doomed.

When I told him, he became suspicious, not believing the cigar, and instead thought that I had poisoned him earlier. He pulled a gun on me and took me hostage, making me drive him around town, talking to me about how he didn’t trust me, kept on calling me Yuri.

I thought he’d kill me. I really really thought he was going to shoot my brains out and just die.

Instead, he slowly changed. The shock of his inevitable death must of driven him to his state of mind, and I don’t blame him. He hurt no one.

I told him of our plan to kill the pirates, and Smitty made his choice.

He strapped the bomb to his chest, and called the pirates up for a meeting.

Smitty is gone now, but the pirates who threatened all of us, tried to steal evidence from the mystery, poisoned and shot Smitty, who lied and stole from everyone, are torn to shreds.

Smitty had a choice, and chose us. His heroism deserves a funeral.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
RIP Smitty

I can attest to the truth in Doc Phibes' story. Also, does it explain both explosions?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yes. The first explosion was the bomb, the second one was the yacht itself, probably the engine.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
just checking. it is very good to have those pirates gone.

EE, you best be online tomorrow. its ****ing sleuth time again.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I can vouch for Phibes.

Shame he's gone, but I'm glad he took one for the team and got his revenge all at once. He gave me his revolver, and gave Simms his shop. Yes, Simms is now the owner of Smitty's.

Most likely, his funeral will be held tomorrow. Weird to mourn after the ceremony tonight, but I guess that's how it goes.

RIP Dale ThugLife Smitty. Good riddance butt pirates.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Speaking of good riddance, I will now segues into another important event today.

Earlier, when I was collecting fingerprints, I met up with Song and Parker at the shed near the dam. I already had Song's, but didn't mind going again since he was my friend, and I still needed Parker's prints. Someone I met early this morning.

They were mad, because I had barged in on them at an awkward time, and both told me to get the hell out. I hinted at a 3-way, but they played dumb and ordered me out. I refused. Then, Parker sent a PM to Song, considering killing me, then tell the town that they heard sounds in the dark and shot. She sent the PM to him only, thinking that it would automatically whisper, which disturbed me of course. He played dumb again, and at this point, I decided what to do and left the shed.

Sneaking around outside, I found a monkey wrench, and chucked it through the window to get their attention. Song ran out screaming, and I beat him in the back of the head with my baton and cuffed him, taking him inside as cover and demanding Parker to put her hands in the air so I could cuff her. She did so.

I threw Song aside and hurriedly got my cuffs out. As I was about to put them on, Song comes from behind and kicks my crotch from behind. Right after that, Parker did the same from the front. I fumbled around for a bit, then Parker hits me in the back of the head with her hammer. So I was pissed and elbowed her in the face, knocking her out. Seeing that I was alone with Song while he was handcuffed, it was clear who had the advantage. I then made fun of him and called him mean names and said he couldn't beat me with his two hands. At that moment, he revealed his hands and crushed my face in, knocking me to the ground. He walked up and stomped on my face a few times, but I shot him in the leg before he could kill me. This is what EE was referring too when he said
(also, Marshy and Lance got PMs because the former got in a fight and the latter was being driven to the hospital duhhhhhhh.
We then took him back to the office, and Phibes shot him dead, not without resistance from Song, nearly getting him before he got the shot off. Turns out, he was a boxer, which explains how he crushed my face, and also a fogalogger. Score one for the town. Afterwards, Phibes fixed me up at his place, then after a bit of discussion, everything Phibes just explained happened. It was an eventful day.

Parker is still in the office, without a radio, hence this post. I'm on my way to kill her as I speak, for hanging out with a fogalogger and plotting with one. It's also revenge for the children I would have had.

So, that's Parker, Song, Waterman, Gunney, Sands, and Smitty. The town is getting smaller, for the better.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I can vouch about Song. I was going to wait for Parker to be dead before posting about that.

I did shoot him in the heart, and he did die. His body evaporated like Waterman's. Simms was there and witnessed it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hmm... well, although I agree we shouldn't go out for now, I have no intention of canceling my ceremony thingy, I've been looking foward to it all this time! So we shall indeed go out... in a little bit. However, in light of Smitty's death, I wouldn't mind altering the ceremony to include a small funeral/celebration of his life dealio. I mean, in these times of crisis, a party is the least we can do to raise morale, but we should still honor the memory of Smitty methinks. But I ask your all opinion: shall we make the ceremony into a dual revealing/honoring thingus, or shall we separate the two events?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Parker is dead.
i would have appreciated it if you would have let me see him die. maybe more than a few spectators.

we need people to see what happens when fogmen die, and we need people to be there if someone is killed and is not a fogman.

i dont know if we will be lucky enough to have an extreme suspect in cuffs and subdued next time... this was a good opportunity to show everyone what happens.

Assuming Song was a fogman and not just a lover to one, right?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
also, i want to cancel the scheduled event for tonight, the unveiling, etc.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I came in right after Parker died. She wasn't fog.

When a fogman dies, basically all the water evaporates out of their body in a mist. You'll be able to tell.

Ronike

Smash Ace
WHAT!?!?!?!? WHY!?!?!? I have been looking foward to this for a long time and I am determined to do this! And plus, if theres one thing I know, its that if people are unhappy, one of the best ways to make them happier is a party and beer. We really should have this (ooc: if only for our sanity, remember, we have to keep track of that.)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and is it possible that we arent "killing" the fogaloggers? could they be coming back from this fog and that this fog is the true enemy? Perhaps we should be arming ourselves with fire with which to evaporate this fog...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im completely certain that, barring a change in game rules that EE has been playing by, the fogmen cannot come back to life.

and please, for the sake of MY sanity, stop calling them fogaloggers.

i think the only person looking forward to this unveiling is you, Ronike. so its your sanity vs. the safety of EVERYONE, together, in the fog, in the dark, at midnight. no, i think we can skip this get together.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm looking forward to the unveiling, to be honest. I think it'd be fine, if the Fog is anywhere close we can obviously not go. Tiss what Dan Dan the Weatherman is for

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm looking forward to the unveiling, to be honest. I think it'd be fine, if the Fog is anywhere close we can obviously not go. Tiss what Dan Dan the Weatherman is for
i thought dan dan was there to keep me company ;)

if you insist

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I can vouch about Song. I was going to wait for Parker to be dead before posting about that.

I did shoot him in the heart, and he did die. His body evaporated like Waterman's. Simms was there and witnessed it.
Yes, I was, and I did.

we need people to see what happens when fogmen die, and we need people to be there if someone is killed and is not a fogman.

i dont know if we will be lucky enough to have an extreme suspect in cuffs and subdued next time... this was a good opportunity to show everyone what happens.
Well, that's not a problem. I have Anthony Song's death on videotape.

If anyone is interested in watching, I'd be happy to show it at the drive-in.

Well, I'm not really against having the unveiling, but I'm wondering whether Dan would be able to see the Fog rolling in at night.

If we do this thing, we have to be prepared, not only for the Fog, but also for the less ethereal threat - the traitors who might take this gathering as an opportunity to kill many of the town members.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Would it be possible to reschedule the meeting to the day time perhaps, tomorrow morning?

I know I will not be attending this event thats being openly broadcast over the air waves if it takes place tonight. There are just too many uncertainties, We don't know who in the town to trust, we don't know the current state of the pirates, or these fog people.

I would advise it be set for another time.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Here is my radio frequency *here*

I would like to talk to everyone willing to exchange thoughts and ideas on todays going abouts. (OOC: but I have work in 2 hours)

I second the tapes.

Top Bottom