• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Is the ceremony going to be tonight or not? Just give me the word and i'll start making the preparations.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ooo...Wow, I finally woke up. So this is what happened while I was asleep...****, I'm sorry to hear that. I offer my condolences to Smitty, he seemed like such a good guy.

Like everyone else has said, there are only a couple of us left...This is getting depressing. A funeral is only gonna make it worse for me, but yeah, I'll deal. I'm still in the hospital, so if anyone wants to meet up, radio me.

(OOC: I'll be back at 10 tomorrow).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i watched the tape and yes, Song evaporates just like Waterman did. As a town, I would say we are pretty successful right now: 2 fogmen dead (Waterman, Song) and 2 innocents dead (Smitty, Parker), with the 2 independent Pirates dead as well.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
excuse me, we also lost Bennett who went nuts and tried to kill people with his nailgun?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We should all get together and just keep everyone at watch, I don't like the prospects of people being alone tonight and if we keep 3 people per watch cycle the chances of us being murdered while sleeping are pretty slim.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
we dont know the goal of the fog people, maybe they want to kill us all, themselves included.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
and please, for the sake of MY sanity, stop calling them fogaloggers.
Not happening. Phibes and Simms covered the rest.

I disagree with everybody huddling together and watching over each other, as if this is some kind of war. If you're worried about tonight, simply don't go, and hole yourselves up in your homes. Not that it'll do any good. I really doubt that any fogaloggers would risk taking down townies when they'll be outnumbered, especially considering that some people are armed.

I'd rather just have the ceremony tonight, and the funeral tomorrow. So, Kathy, I think you should get started with the preparations.

Also, Bennett was an "innocent." So was Parker, Phibes saw it, and so did I before I passed out. Oh well.
i would have appreciated it if you would have let me see him die. maybe more than a few spectators.
Not interested in making suspects' deaths a public spectacle.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
When a fogalogger dies they have a very obvious death animation, EE will inform you of the smoke. besides that, I focus more on winning for the town then being a teacher, in relation to the "waiting and showing it to people"

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
its not about being a teacher, its about the truth.

and laugher, get drunk more, what what?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I don't even know what your first sentence is suppose to mean

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hando, contact me?

I'd like to remind everyone that I gave out my PFN, but don't have yours, so please contact me on AIM so I can get your PFN. My aim is Kielbasa75013 or NoSurprises238

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Then maybe you people should do more things. Investgiate Song's house, check out the power plant, check out those wolves handorin saw, explore!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I think it's probably past 8:15, and EE just hasn't updated yet. Is that the case EE?

Also, time will move faster if someone's sleeping, as opposed to just sitting around, yeah? Since sleeping would count as an action, while chilling wherever without doing something wouldn't?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The last of the light is fading. The sky is a deep turquoise, peeks of sun barely skimming over the horizon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, so whats the plan on the party? If we are having it, I should head out there soon. If we want to reschedule it for like, tomorrow night, I understand

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm starting to think we should have the party after all. If you do not want to go to the party, then a few of the men in this town (Eor and Marshigio would be enough) could hold a safe-house sanctuary for those who are afraid to go. So if you don't want to go to the party, then you should maybe go there? Just a thought. And then the rest of us can get together and celemourn.

Father Malone, could you please meet me? You have my PFN, so could you contact me please. Thank you very much.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I support the party, though I'd be willing to run a safehouse

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Hold up, before we go with the safehouse, would anybody even go? If someone wants a safehouse, even one person, just speak up and say you'd like one.

Otherwise I see no reason to hold it when we wouldn't even be sure of people going there for shelter.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I figure it's about time I did this, since it was kinda annoying before and there's really no reason not to: I give everyone my personal frequency.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i would most likely take my son and spend the night with him in the safehouse =/ tonight, with the fog and everything, might be a little dangerous, we really dont know what to expect at all, if anything =O

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
All this talk about safehouses need to stop.

I will not mention safehouses again here, nor will I answer anything more here. There is no purpose in having one if everyone knows who is where. This is the type of things that have to be secret.

I'll set one up.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'm going to set up the party then, but should I also set up for Smitty's funeral?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Kathy drives to the Memorial Park and begins setting up the tables, chairs, and tent for the beer garden. She sets up plastic cups and such. She also sees the Sheriff there, peeking under the statue's tarp.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd rather we hold Smitty's funeral tomorrow during the day

Ronike

Smash Ace
Do you want to come to (insert Kevin's char name here)?
Wait for reply, than head over there with or without her.
(ooc Sorry for the inactivity, but moving into college and then next week is first days of class, so it will likely be a recurring trend /ooc)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
ooc: I understand Ronike the same is happening with me =).

ic:

Err, I'm going to see if people are going to the safe house first, if I'm going to be only one or two of the people there I'd rather just go with the group.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The time is now

Enter 5225 on my transmitter

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I don't get it, but inactivity is going way, way, way too far. I am now going to advance the clock regardless of whether people are doing stuff. If you don't like it, start doing stuff.

Top Bottom