• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Hey, tomkitty, remember me the guy who told all of you how many fog people there were, provided vital pieces of evidence which led eor to kill waterman, and had his house set on fire. Ya, i'm totally so suspicious, especially considering how much you've done to help solve this crisis.

I demand to know where this body is, you said it was somewhere impossible to escape, Except for the fact that there are other people who could let him out if he revives again. I demand to betaken to where it is right now, and I wont be satisfied until there is nothing left but a skeleton (a skeleton with broken bones).

Plus, if you went to the car and found his body, why didn't you tell us? Where did it look like the fire started in the car? How quickly after the explosion did you go there? Was there evidence of anyone else leaving the scene? How far into the woods was it? These are all important questions. They need to be answered.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Spam- If I were the Sheriff, I wouldn't give every person in town every bit of information I gathered either. I don't think it's a good idea to know where the body is. Obviously the fog people tried to hide something by attempting to burn it, so why would he give the chance for them to do it again?

@Simms- I'm backing you up if you tell Spam to **** off. No offense Spam, but if you think about it, it's not a good piece of information to make public knowledge.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey, tomkitty, remember me the guy who told all of you how many fog people there were, provided vital pieces of evidence which led eor to kill waterman, and had his house set on fire. Ya, i'm totally so suspicious, especially considering how much you've done to help solve this crisis.
I LOL'ed when i read that, seriously. :lick:

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Hey, Bad Guy (OOC: Dodongo) do you mind if I talk to Smitty? You can listen to our conversation.
Yeah, you can talk to him. We realize now that the boarding of my boat was an accident. I am en route to return him at the moment.

I give smitty a radio and send TMW the frequency
Just copy me on your PM.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah, you can talk to him. We realize now that the boarding of my boat was an accident. I am en route to return him at the moment.

I give smitty a radio and send TMW the frequency
Just copy me on your PM.
Stop. OOC, You can't ****ing do that. You can't send a single person your frequency over the general frequency. That would be like saying "HEY TMW, MY FREQUENCY IS SEVEN SEVEN POINT OH SIX."

We would either all know it or you would never tell TMW it, and since you're the ****ing badguys, I demand that EE play it so that we all get your frequency.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

I demand to know where this body is, you said it was somewhere impossible to escape, Except for the fact that there are other people who could let him out if he revives again. I demand to betaken to where it is right now, and I wont be satisfied until there is nothing left but a skeleton (a skeleton with broken bones).

Plus, if you went to the car and found his body, why didn't you tell us? Where did it look like the fire started in the car? How quickly after the explosion did you go there? Was there evidence of anyone else leaving the scene? How far into the woods was it? These are all important questions. They need to be answered.

All that I remember is some idiot who happened to start the game with a painting, gave us no clue but instead by complete coincidence (and you still might be lying about that) made me think that Waterman was the voice on the radio, and has since then come up with a plan so ******** that everyone would of died if they did it, then had their house burned down. You can demand what you want, but I don't trust you, don't like you, and I'm not going to tell you anything.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Stop. OOC, You can't ****ing do that. You can't send a single person your frequency over the general frequency. That would be like saying "HEY TMW, MY FREQUENCY IS SEVEN SEVEN POINT OH SIX."

We would either all know it or you would never tell TMW it, and since you're the ****ing badguys, I demand that EE play it so that we all get your frequency.
Uh, that doesn't mean he can't do it. It just means we all get it, and he probably doesn't know that. It's what happened to everyone else who tried to do that

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Uh, that doesn't mean he can't do it. It just means we all get it, and he probably doesn't know that. It's what happened to everyone else who tried to do that
right so then i get his frequency and im going to bother the **** out of him. =)

spam_master

Smash Rookie
All that I remember is some idiot who happened to start the game with a painting, gave us no clue but instead by complete coincidence (and you still might be lying about that) made me think that Waterman was the voice on the radio, and has since then come up with a plan so ******** that everyone would of died if they did it, then had their house burned down. You can demand what you want, but I don't trust you, don't like you, and I'm not going to tell you anything.
Whatever, I have never been liked by this town and I didn't expect that to change. Btw, hurry up with that god **** coin. Oh, and people saw that painting.

Well, the sheriff doesn't have to tell everyone about were the body is, I just wanna be taken to it so it can be properly disposed of. He's armed and I'm not so i really pose no threat. Plus, if I die we know hes a fog person and if he doesn't have the body we know he was lying and a fog person or that waterman is alive again and someone let him out.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
It's not my personal radio, just one that I had here. You all know the frequency to it, but TMW is the one who needs to talk.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Simms and I have discussed it, and we both agree that Bennet burned his house down for the insurance.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Why don't you go insane and burn your own house down? Oh wait.
Why don't you just **** around and do nothing proactive until were all dead.

Btw eor, I don't think that "burned down by reincarnated fog zombie" would go over to well with my insurance company.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The humming gets even louder, bouncing off the spindly walls of Spivy Point, and a purple yacht pulls in, taking a cautious arc and reverse throttling until the stern presses right up against the dock. The two men on board go below decks, and momentarily, Smitty clambers up onto the dock, limping with the help of a crutch.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Why hello there. Whenever dipwad gets back with your coin, you can have it. But, until then how about we introduce ourselves. I'm Bennett, I like long walks on the beach, I'm a professional homeless handyman, and everybody here doesn't like me.

So my good friends, what do you do for a living, I mean besides collecting coins with extreme prejudice?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Why hello there. Whenever dipwad gets back with your coin, you can have it. But, until then how about we introduce ourselves. I'm Bennett, I like long walks on the beach, I'm a professional homeless handyman, and everybody here doesn't like me.

So my good friends, what do you do for a living, I mean besides collecting coins with extreme prejudice?
Don't listen to anything this man says, Mr. Kidnapper and Mr. Kidnapper's friend. He doesn't know anything about whats actually going on in this game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I guess this means that there's really no reason for that big group of people to stick around the dock, then? So much for the boat trip, eh?
We realize now that the boarding of my boat was an accident.
I really like how you make your decision hours after we told you this in the cabin.

Regardless, I'm glad Smitty's back. Hi Smitty :)

Well, the sheriff doesn't have to tell everyone about were the body is, I just wanna be taken to it so it can be properly disposed of. He's armed and I'm not so i really pose no threat. Plus, if I die we know hes a fog person and if he doesn't have the body we know he was lying and a fog person or that waterman is alive again and someone let him out.
Also, Mr. Bennett, it's understandable that you have all those questions, but trust me when I say that you were not the first to think of them and they have been answered since, it's not much to worry about. Besides, it'd be a little obvious if you just disappeared while you were alone with Simms, so I doubt a fogalogger would kill you that way, not in that situation anyway.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Well at least tell me you've completely destroyed the body.

The only reason I could think that you wouldn't is that you plan to somehow interrogate him if he revives. I doubt hell revive while you've got him locked up and even then how do you interrogate a person who knows they cant die. And, even if he can't revive and someone just used him as a scapegoat destroying the body can't hurt.

I really dont want to have to worry about people we kill coming back to life, its really just not worth the risk to me.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Spam- If he hasnt come back to life already, i don't think it's gonna happen.

Like I said, in my opinion, whoever lit the car on fire was trying to get rid of the body, so why the hell would we destroy it? It's not a good idea.

@TMW- Those pm's we talked, if you have copies, send them to EE. I cleared my PM box before i realized that he didnt get a copy.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
About the body, there's probably something on him still that we can use to figure stuff out. I think Eor should take another look, and I think I should be there when his clothes are taken off.
Do you need medical attention?

HEY MOD! EE! GET ON AIM WHEN IM ON AIM, DAMMMIT!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Bennett, I've said everything I will on Waterman.

Smitty, are you still being held on the ship with those guys holding you or are you finally free?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I honestly dont know. I need to get in touch with EE somehow...

Only 1 post since the last time I voted makes me a sad panda =(
hit him on up AIM at FrozenFarce

Go home, clean myself off, fix myself up, change clothes, fix Dan and I some sandwiches and soup. ;)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Stevie and Dan go back to her place and change their clothes, tending to their wounds with super painful iodine and stuff. They feast.

Smitty is on the dock, free as a bird.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That reminds me, guys, please remember to eat food. Some of you might not have eaten anything all game, and really, you're going to be weak and starve to death. I'd also suggest you eat meat, as that is probably the first thing that will go bad.

Ronike

Smash Ace
*sigh* alright, I guess Im not gettin to go for a boat ride *looks sad* If anyone wants to go tommorrow, Im up for it, but right now Im hungry and tired. I kinda forgot in all the excitement, but yeah, Im to be up later tonight, so Im going to head home and eat some food (OOC, I'd like to know what kind I have) then Im going to get some rest

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
<b> I would like to order a pizza </b>
is that possible at this time?

Top Bottom