• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Someone from the search party that was taken, please say something.

Father Malone, where are you? I want to talk to you.

Dan Dan, where are you? I want to talk to you.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm still alive.

I find it suspicious that Phibes would need to be separated from us to talk to our captors.

Also, why does Sands think that Phibes knows any more than me or Laugher?

Another thing, if you've been listening to our conversations for so long, you shouldve known good and well what we were going out to see for, and now i'm -1 kneecap. =/

I take a **** on the floor of the cabin, because there isnt a toilet in here and holding it is bad for you

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Phibes planned the trip and now he's talking to Sands privately? He's been suspicious to me from the start, and this only adds to it. Is anyone else feeling this?

Either way, we can get to it later. The most important thing now is saving them.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Phibes planned the trip and now he's talking to Sands privately? He's been suspicious to me from the start, and this only adds to it. Is anyone else feeling this?

Either way, we can get to it later. The most important thing now is saving them.

This was exactly what I was thinking. Why does Phibes even WANT to be taken outside? If Sands requested it, that's one thing, but he himself wanted to be in private.

I agree though, we do need to save the others first.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
After talking at length on his radio, Simms hustles to his car and tears down the street.

Dan O'Bannon arrives at the wharf.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kitten said:
blah blah
I think we should wait until we have all of the information in front of us before we start accusing people, especially if that person is Dr Phibes.

Is everything okay, Simms?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I agree that we need to wait before doing anything rash. We wouldn't want to go out there guns blazing and lose all the members out there. Plus, despite their rash actions, perhaps the people on the mystery boat thought that the people on our boat were foggers. You never know. We should let them explain themselves. Just don't do anything rash please.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
In the distance, you hear the sound of the tide breaking harder, and soon you see a boat pulling around Spivy Point.

It cuts hard and anchors at the edge of the wharf. Phibes, Cress, and Laugher exit the boat. They look weary.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Yea, what exactly happened on the boat? I knew it was a bad idea >.>

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'll tell the full story, from the beginning, so there is no blank spots.

You already know why I wanted to set sail, so I won't cover that. However, right before we were about to set off, Laugher jumped on board to try and take finger prints. I thought he wanted to go with us so I started to drive off (as I controlled Smitty), but he didn't want to, we talked, and he ended up agreeing to it. Dan Dan the Weatherman didn't want to, so he stayed behind.

We started driving due west, and we ran into a storm. I almost got thrown overboard, but I managed to grab a hold of the railing, and they helped me back up. We got out of it, and noticed a boat. We started sailing to it, but then I saw the boat clearly, and knew that it was not a boat from our town. It was stationary, so Smitty called out to them, but no one responded. We also saw another boat further west, which was the fishing boat we were looking for. We decided that in order to save time, Cress and Laugher were going to investigate this boat, while Smitty and me went to the fishing boat. However, as Cress was innactive (EE wouldn't let us move him on the boat), and since Laugher didn't want to go alone, we all went. Cress was left in the dock of the boat, hidden from view.

We investigated the boat, and went below levels. There was an open door, so Smitty and Laugher went inside while I stayed outside to stand guard. I heard a commotion inside, and then a strange voice, someone else. I got from the voices that my friends were at gunpoint, and since I'm not a fighter I tried to hide in another room, hoping I could stay hidden and then help them sneakily. But the door creaked, someone hit me on the back of the head, and I was thrown into the room with them. Smitty got shot in the knee, and they threw us all in the cabin.

I only managed to get a single message out, which caused them to smash my radio (and as they didn't search anyone else for a radio, it made my message useless). They had us at gun point, willing to kill us, but we didn't know what they wanted. I know I'm a pretty smooth talker, and we couldn't fight our way out of it. I asked to talk to them alone because we were at a major disadvantage, and any conversation we had would need to be very careful. Smitty showed he wasn't too aft at that, considering they shot him for his comments, and I don't know how Laugher would be, plus it's better if only one person did it anyways. So I asked to talk to Derek alone.

They talked to me, and I asked what they wanted.

What they want is a coin, a coin that I found earlier in the game. I said I knew where it was, and so they let me and Laugher go so we could retrieve the coin. In return for the coin, they'll give us Smitty. They said that as long as we stayed out of their way and just gave them the coin, they wouldn't cause any problems, and they'd then leave.

The coin might be important enough, but it's not worth Smitty's life. I'm retrieving the coin now, and I'm going to give it to them so we get Smitty.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh, I forgot.

After they let us go back on our boat (where Cress came out of hiding), I drove the boat to the fishing boat we saw. I investigated it, like we originally planned to.

They were all dead. The bodies and the boat itself looked heavily corroded, something that shouldn't happen (like our power plant). I gave most of them a sailor's burial, though I brought back Al (Kathy's husband), I figured Kathy would want us to give him a proper burial.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Doctor. I'm truly grateful. Where should I go to pick up the body.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's still on the boat. I'm currently in front of my house now, though.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
[OOC]Wow, I'm ridiculously disappointed that I was too busy STILL BEING IN SCHOOL and doing startup college course registration BS and what not to be able to partake in these exciting yet dangerous events. Then again, maybe it was better for my character that I remained hidden. Oh well. XP[/OOC]

Anyway, if you don't mind Phibes, I'll accompany you for now. I'd like to see this Gold coin for myself. Maybe I'll know something about it or recognize it? Also, I'm sure you could use a hand handing that dead body and such. Not exactly finesse work for one man.

I'll drive to Phibe's home.

~Cress, @ the wharf.

~Cress,

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd enjoy your company Cress, though I'd like it if no one else came. Too many people dealing with the coin could cause problems, and it's not worth it.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I'd enjoy your company Cress, though I'd like it if no one else came. Too many people dealing with the coin could cause problems, and it's not worth it.
First you ASK to go outside with him to talk. Now, when you're free, you won't let anybody else go back on board with you? Why? How could too many people (Meaning 3) dealing withe the coin be an issue? All you're doing is giving it to the guy.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I pick up the binoculars and put them around my neck, assuming that I can, as I go below decks and make myself a sandwich and grab a beer. After I'm done eating and drinking, I go back up and grab my fingerprint kit. I then leave the boat, walk to the dock, and get back in my car. I drive to the dam.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The Deputy arrives at the dam and finds Erica and Anthony dead of tetanus from not showering before having sex among all that engine grease and rust.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
In all seriousness, Kathy arrives.

The Deputy does indeed go to the dam.

And uh I guess the local technicians work on a back room engineering project. Gross.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Give everyone my personal frequency

Might as well

Top Bottom