• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
but what if you were a fogger?
It's fogalogger. [OOC]I'd also like to add that I don't think a tool to recreate fingerprints even existed in 1979.[OOC]

So if you find some and they dont match anyone else's and you think it's me, I dont mind taking them then.
The whole point is that it's for future reference, it'd be a lot easier for both of us if you took it now instead of having me locate you if the time comes. That's why I came here, I wanted to get prints off of people before they left in case they're needed while you guys are away. Just wanted to address this, if anyone else who hasn't been printed was thinking the same thing.

Also, yes, Ms. Wayne has given me her prints. Oh, and according to the first post, no, Anthony and Sandy aren't together. Unless Anthony cheated on Erica and Sandy is now publicly with him just to spite Nick, but actually loves Dr. Phibes and wants to be with him at a time when there could be danger while Anthony isn't looking. Whoa, there could be a funky little soap opera-ish subplot going on here.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
That's a little elaborate, deputy. I was only asking because it seemed that Dr. Phibes wanted to be with sandy, seemingly out of nowhere. I'm just kinda iffy on this boat trip.

[OOC]I'm confused about the demolition still. So EE, could you pm me? Erica told me about the crack, but I'm not sure what to do with the information.[/OOC]

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
How could we plant your fingerprints? Fingerprints are what, trace amounts of grease and oil in a very specific pattern? How the hell are we going to recreate that very specific pattern?

Maybe in movies they would create some kind of plastic glove that they'd dip in grease or something and then use to create fake fingerprints. Maybe that would work in real life, although I kind of doubt it. But we certainly don't have the kind of tools that would enable us to do that here.

So how, exactly, are you suggesting that we plant your fingerprints?
I'd like to hear the answer to this as well. Mediocre stole the words from my figurative mouth.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
For the record, I have already been fingerprinted and Laugher can attest to that.

Omelito, I think it is in your best interest to be fingerprinted if everyone else is too.
I can attest to this, I've been with Laugher during the fingerprinting process. Everyone's been co-operative up to now. Except for you, Omelito. I'm not the policeman here, but I'd imagine that makes you prime suspect. Just give the prints and you can prove your innocence.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ive explained why I havnt done it, but actually doing it wont prove anything in my opinion. I suppose I might as well get them taken if everyone else has... if you found a set of "unknown" fingerprints, it would obviously be me.

Allow fingerprints to be taken

Handorin

Smash Hero
[OOC]btw, I have college orientation tommorow and Friday. I'll be taking my Itouch, so I'll have some internet access to stay somewhat up to date with things.[OOC]

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Ive explained why I havnt done it
You explained why, but your reasoning was pretty ridiculous, as I pointed out.

I suppose I might as well get them taken if everyone else has...
[OOC]This is exactly the kind of thinking you don't want to have in these kinds of games. Going along with the crowd if they're doing something you disagree with is a bad idea. I think you're wrong on this one, but unless or until you think you're wrong, or until you think it would be disadvantageous to continue arguing, you shouldn't back down.

I don't know, maybe you're backing down because you don't want to attract suspicion, in which case that's fine. But if you're just backing down because you can't be bothered to defend your position, that's crap.[/OOC]

if you found a set of "unknown" fingerprints, it would obviously be me.
Well, there are plenty of people we haven't fingerprinted yet, if only because they've been staying off the radar and away from people. So, no, we might not know it's you. We would know it's one of a number of people we haven't fingerprinted yet.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think it's time we start to get on the boat.

I check to see who came

Once we have it set up, we should all get into two groups, and set sail

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Omelito consents to a printing.

Sandy, Smitty, Doc Phibes, Machen, The Drifter (Elizabeth), Cress, and Omelito are here.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ok.

I suggest Smitty, Cress, and me in one group

Sandy, Omelito, The Driver, and Machen can be in another.

I personally wanted Sandy to be with me, but as she mentioned she wanted to be with her father, and as I also want to be with cress, it wouldn't work to have a group of five and two.

Smitty and Machen both have boats and both are excellent drivers, which is why I broke them up.

Also, I would like it if we didn't spend two weeks on the sea, as it took us too long to get simply into boats. So, I would like to ask if the people I boat with (assuming they say yes, of course. I'd still like to be with the mayor and Smitty) would allow us to be in a slight dictatorship group, with me as the leader. I only ask because looking at the people on the list, I seem to be the move active. The only thing I would ask you to let me do is control where the boat goes and possibly make you come out of the boat and explore something, though I'd always goes first in case there's a madman inboard whose going to kill us.

I normally wouldn't ask this, but people are right, the sea is dangerous, and I'd rather not have us see black sails and a bunch of beaded men in a frigate shouting "yarr harr!", then wait a week for the driver to move us away

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Phibes, but I'm afraid I won't be able to consent to a dictatorship group. Not in this setting atleast. I understand your reasoning for the request and I find it a perfectly reasonable request at that, however I have a few personal reservations. [OOC]Trust me though, I'll be much more active in the coming days, and school is over for me midway through next week. Also, if you'd like to do some fast paced moving, so long as Smitty consents to us controlling him by way of a democratic group or split dictatorship group, or something of the like, I'd gladly hop on AIM sometime and we can really pick up the pace. Just let me know so we can coordinate. =) [/OOC]

~ Cress

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm kidding, before anyone jumps on me (or evil eye sees that, not that it would matter as I don't have a gun). I just read his first line and posted that, more in a few

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's perfectly reasonable, I just wanted to be able to move us around. If Smitty would consent to allowing me to tell him where to move the boat when he's not online, I'd appreciate it.

Mayor, I believe you should get on AIM now, if you could, so we could have a word and discuss more (anyone else that's at the boat can do so, we can have a nice big chat)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
in all seriousness, anybody with AIM should hop on as often as possible as IM actions ARE accepted. This would make managing the Boat Trip a little less nightmarish for EE.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I misread what FF said, I'd agree to a democratic group

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well Smitty, Cress agreed to me that he'll leave whenever we're ready. I'm ready, so we're waiting for you. If you leave I'll follow, though I would still like it if you'd agree for me to be able to decide where we sail when no one is online, for me and FF to agree where to sail when we're both online, and for you to decide when you're online.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I definitely recommend a three-way movement dictatorship for the purposes of movement. Not agreeing on stuff is what killed The Thing.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright then.

Phibes, Cress, and Smitty nod to the others, then take some food from Smitty's trunk down into the galley of Smitty's boat. Smitty leaves the rest for them on the dock, locks his car, and jogs down the pier.

Cress and Phibes stretch out as Smitty climbs the ladder up to the wheelhouse and starts the boat.

You all watch and wave as they start off away from the wharf.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Sorry I couldn't resist that joke, I should stop or else people will think all of my actions are jokes.

Anyways, Make a quick journey around the shore of the town, with me and Smitty looking for any possible boats in the distance

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Ummm...prints, Smitty? Same for the other group of people here, please.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
....well no shi]/font]t, it's a game. I also wouldn't have run a man over with my car, either, nor would I have spent seven days waiting for people to jump aboard

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smitty move the boat back for Laugher

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
When Laugher gets on board, Smitty goes back to sailing around the shore while me and him look around for anything in the distance

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sheriff Simms - Investigating, Again

Hey, Castle, did you find anything in Waterman's house that you could share with me or the town at large? Anything that would give us any hints about the nature of these fog men?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Move on boat and wait for it to leave.

I guess that is what we are waiting for? I dunno. I thought we were kinda already on our boats for some reason. >_> But ya, Im ready to go.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Dan hops off before they leave

They then leave for real god dammit

EE loves you all enough to post with his PSP which appears to be a tiresome process =/

Top Bottom