• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sandy's (tmw) dad reporting in, Eor. I'll be glad to come as well. I was just looking at some stuff in my house. So, Im heading over tojoin you (Eor) and his group.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm closing my store and locking it till I get back, so anyone who wants to shop there is SOL.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I would say that Anthony and I are pretty preoccupied with the dam. I don't know if I am one of the ones EE is talking about, my last action wasn't updated so I assume I am one of the ones ahead of others in actions. My last action was to get out of the water, dry up and get clothed. Also, tell Anthony all I know about my dive so that he can do a successful demolition.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I have boating experience, Ill come along

I wake up and join Eor. If Kevinm wants to come along, I drive him too

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Woo, now we have someone that can actually boat us.

I suggest we all get on AIM sometime when EE is so we can do it, it'll be much easier. But if we can't, then alright. My aim is Kielbasa75013, EE's is FrozenFarce.

Also, is anybody other then Machen good at boating here? Because if so, we could take two boats. Otherwise, one boat will be fine. I have slight experience with it, so I can drive around if necessary, though if we run into any trouble I won't be capable enough to save people. Plus, I don't have a boat, so we probably wouldn't even had a second boat to use.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
And, Give Smitty my personal frequency number

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I don't like the fact that the majority of the town will be on a boat(or 2) in the middle of the ocean....

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, Im in charge of the unveiling framus, so yes. We will be. Seeing as how it wont start without me that is

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I don't like the fact that the majority of the town will be on a boat(or 2) in the middle of the ocean....
You and me both.

[OOC]I've returned from my strange and selfish social hiatus, so people can talk to me agian now that I'm not being such an inconsiderate bum. I don't actually have anything else to say, though, so I'm going to end this post here.[/OOC]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm going to follow Ronike down after taking supplies for the two of us this includes food, water, and flashlights,

Where are we going in such a hurry?

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
My guess is we're going to look for those people who left on a boat [OOC]before the game[/ooc] and see if there are any clues from that.

As for a large-ish party going, I think it's good, provided we're not gone long. But if people are going off in any isolation together then a big group is probably safest. If it's just two people, and one of them's a traitor, the other is just going to get killed.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
As for a large-ish party going, I think it's good, provided we're not gone long. But if people are going off in any isolation together then a big group is probably safest. If it's just two people, and one of them's a traitor, the other is just going to get killed.
The thing about two people is that if one of them winds up dead, and the other one returns safely, it's a good bet that we can figure out what happened.

With so many people on one boat, it might be worth it for one fog man to sacrifice himself to kill so many town members.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Deputy Laugher arrives in his squad car at the convenience store, and asks everyone there that has not already provided their fingerprints to do so.

"Don't be alarmed, sir/ma'am," he says with a smile. "It's just for future reference, gotta get everybody's."

The Sheriff heads back to the office.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You guys realize we're going to be in a packed boat, yes? Your talk of half of us dying is incredibly non-thought out, that'd be like driving in a packed car, and managing to stab the person next to you dead without people seeing, or then stabbing everyone in this car dead without one of them radioing in. Unless they have C4 strapped to their chests and they're going to suicide bomb, we're fine.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The only thing Bennet has given us was that there are five people in a painting, so probably five traitors. It was other people who did all the research into the town, into what happened, and into Smashman. The only luck was that he mentioned a drill that Smashman had, it was me and Miss Wayne that did the investigation and caused his death.

That said, is everyone that said they were going here? If so, then who exactly is here? I got slightly lost.

Smitty and Machen both have boats (well, I assume Machen does), so we could do two boats or just one. I think we should look and decide based on how many people we have.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Either way, I'd like to have Sandy in my boat.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
You guys look for my husband and his friends when your gone, okay? They still haven't returned.

drive to the convenience store and get finger printed

~ Kathy Williams, my house

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Yeah, I'd really appreciate it if anybody who's here would be kind enough to let me take their fingerprints. If you're here, just PM me a message or post in the thread saying yes or no and I can be off.

Thanks.

Oh, and about the boating trip, the worst case scenario would be if several fogaloggers (That's just what I'm gonna call the bad guys from now on) got together and overpowered the others. I seriously doubt this would happen, since their identities would be revealed, they'd have a not-so-nice welcome back party, and there's a chance that it wouldn't even work. So yeah, there's a small risk, but I think it'd be worth it. Not that it really matters, I don't plan on going myself, but whatever.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I go to my car to get matches and my extra coat

In case someone falls overboard and needs to be warmed up, or for any other reason.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Kathy and Cress are fingerprinted. Laugher puts both pieces of paper in separate sterilized plastic cases and tucks them in his shirt pocket.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I guess I should mention this instead of staying silent.

Im not going to take a fingerprint. I know it may look suspicious, but what if you were a fogger? You could take my fingerprints and plant them.

So if you find some and they dont match anyone else's and you think it's me, I dont mind taking them then.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
For the record, I have already been fingerprinted and Laugher can attest to that.

Omelito, I think it is in your best interest to be fingerprinted if everyone else is too.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I guess I should mention this instead of staying silent.

Im not going to take a fingerprint. I know it may look suspicious, but what if you were a fogger? You could take my fingerprints and plant them.

So if you find some and they dont match anyone else's and you think it's me, I dont mind taking them then.
How could we plant your fingerprints? Fingerprints are what, trace amounts of grease and oil in a very specific pattern? How the hell are we going to recreate that very specific pattern?

Maybe in movies they would create some kind of plastic glove that they'd dip in grease or something and then use to create fake fingerprints. Maybe that would work in real life, although I kind of doubt it. But we certainly don't have the kind of tools that would enable us to do that here.

So how, exactly, are you suggesting that we plant your fingerprints?

Top Bottom