• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
With the mayor dead and our nearly detonated boat about to crash into rocks, this is definitely a great way to start the voyage :p

I wave goodbye to everybody at the dock, then search through the boat looking for life vests, binoculars, food, and bold texts. Afterwards, I just chill and keep an eye out.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Make the boat ready to leave
Once everyone gets on, we shall be on our way I suppose. So I'm waitin on you guys! Oh, though I suppose while I'm waiting, Ill give my fingerprints

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So, where are Nick, Erica, and Anthony? We haven't really heard from them in a while. Same with the kid and Rivvers. Or Malone, actually. You guys ok?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If there is a spare pair of binoculars I grab them. Smitty checks the fuel on the boat, and other things like that.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Before Laugher's boat sets off, Machen lets his fingerprints be taken.

Machen starts the boat and gets ready to go.

Laugher finds live vests in a strapped box on the deck. Smitty took the food below decks.

Smitty checks the fuel. Needle's just under F.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This is Doctor Phibes, we found two boats, and we're just about to go explore them. We had some rocky weather, but we came out of it unmolested. I'll tell you more once we're done.

if the other boat wants to help us, we're due west.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
So, wait, Laugher, who's prints are you getting?

You asked if I could come and get some prints - is that still necessary, or will you get them from everyone?

And to EE, how long would it take me to drive down there? I really don't want to hold people up for too long, but I feel getting everyone printed is quite important.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'd like to drive to the pier and get the fingerprints of everyone on the boat that's still there.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, let me know when all who are goign are ready to go. Forgive, but I have forgotten who that all is. In addition, not to sound impatient, but can we hurry it up a bit? I want to go help the other guys.

[OOC] As soon as all of our schedules allow it, we should get on AIM together and get this done. My sn is ronike21[/OOC]

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
He was talking about everyone in the other boat not ours

Ronike

Smash Ace
[ooc] Eors right, I figured that was what happened, since that was the only logical way it could have finished so fast. Therefore, I want to try and get out boat out there and what not just as fast.[/ooc]

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm kidding, we're still waiting for EE to update us. That was my weakest one, i'd say

Handorin

Smash Hero
[ooc] Eors right, I figured that was what happened, since that was the only logical way it could have finished so fast. Therefore, I want to try and get out boat out there and what not just as fast.[/ooc]
[OOC] Im free today and tommarow before work. I dont remember when I start, it's probably 6est.

Note: After that Im at scout camp and wont be around for the rest of the week.

Handorin

Smash Hero
ooc Some words I spell wrong a lot on accident even when I know how to spell them. Tommorow is one of them. Get over it

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
[OOC] I will be around for tammmarrorwrowarow and the day after tamamamamaro. Then I have two days of exams, but I'm free for the rest of the summer. [/OOC]

Who else is still in town, and what're people up to? I'm gonna head home for a bit, but I can't just sit around and do nothing.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
[whisper]We're being held hostage by at least 2 men, a huge dude who shot me in the ****ing knee and another guy named derek.

We're locked in the cabin.[whisper]

We might need backup but be on guard, and I wouldt suggest trying to come on this yacht.

Stevie Wayne should be able to relay our position.[whisper]

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I have been watching their sea escapade, and they are currently at this location.

I don't recognize the name Derek from any of the lists that I have compiled from the census reports or from the criminal records, so my best guess is that these people own the yacht that the Doctor's group got on and they are involved in some sort of illegal activity. I don't think they are part of the Fog, but they very well could be.

We should send out a rescue team armed with weapons (guns, please) immediately. There should be at least four people in this rescue group. I will not go because I will need to relay their location, and I am a woman who has minimal experience with a rifle and little to no experience in close quarters combat or anything of that sort. If Rivers is not on sea right now, then he should be part of the rescue mission. I think Simms and Laugher should also, and so should Castle. Don't be quiet, this is important. Announce that you are on your way and go to the docks now.

Can anyone at the docks confirm that there is another boat there that these men can use?

EE, please poke those people that I mentioned?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I don't have any weapons training, but I will take them out to the boat.

Handorin

Smash Hero
[ooc]Im gone for a week in FL, so...

Join a dictatorship with Sandy Anything she does, I'll do.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I'm going there but I don't think its a good idea for me to storm that boat, it's not what I do best. Anybody who is in the group thats going to counter please contact me I don't want to lose people needlessly.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
All:
I have been listening to your conversations for some time. I can only say that it is not in the interest of your own lives, or the ones that we are detaining, that you try to liberate your friends. You have not yet met my companion, and are much safer because of it. Any foolish attempt at a rescue would surely result in the unnecessary loss of lives. When I get the answers I am looking for, I will return these intruders.

Phibes, as I have said, the radio has made me aware of what has been going on in this town. This knowledge has probably saved your lives because I am normally less lenient to trespassers. I request that you give me your private frequency, and also that you advise your fellow townspeople against something rash. I have some questions for you.

I pull the boat just out of view from any prying eyes and ask my partner to indiscriminately fire upon anyone who gets within range before our business is done.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I lock all of the temporary prisoners in the reinforced third cabin below and wait for a response.

-Derrick Sands

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Derrick Sands, if its information that you want, then I pity you. You are most definitely asking the wrong person. I hope all your appendages fall off.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My private frequency is useless, you crushed my radio. But I will answer my questions you have, though I'd prefer we do it away from the rest of the captives. You can bring me out and we can talk that way.

Top Bottom