• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Fantastic* Link General Discussion thread! *Now with chat room*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
So, uh. How long did it take you guys to finish the first Legend of Zelda?
For those of you who have played it, that is.

Just downloaded it recently.
what happened to your sig? it's not as beautiful as it once was! D:

Castle Crashers is a great game. Everyone needs to play it NAO

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
cant remember, but it sure took some time, being like not old at all and not very good at english when playing it the first time.

It is one epic adventure, also don´t haste through it, you miss so much if you do.
Thanks for the tip. :D

.::{~NintenJoe~}::. Lol Ok, ok. I'll return it the way it was. XD
I'm gonna be sure to look it up.

Once again, if anyone needs the codes to these images, do let me know. :O

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I was 7 when I first played the first Zelda. That very game made me a lifelong fanboy :laugh:

Took me weeks/months to beat it? Don't remember but I remember thinking how hard the game was since old nintendo games use to be so vague and cryptic (and self erasing) :laugh:

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Finally, the project that I have been working on these past few days that took me away from the Link boards is DONE!

My Non-Link combo video "AltZ":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32yB7C93k6U

Anywho, it took me about 3 days to beat my first Zelda game. I was about 8 at the time?

Then again, I would play it for 16 hours straight a day without pause. It hooked me that badly, and I've been a Zelda fan/addict ever since.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Finally, the project that I have been working on these past few days that took me away from the Link boards is DONE!

My Non-Link combo video "AltZ":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32yB7C93k6U

Anywho, it took me about 3 days to beat my first Zelda game. I was about 8 at the time?

Then again, I would play it for 16 hours straight a day without pause. It hooked me that badly, and I've been a Zelda fan/addict ever since.
Noice WaffleZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTfGdu5vh5A

TOO CUTE MAN. TOO CUTE.

sasook

Smash Champion
Now that I've used my 1000th post in the place I wanted it to be, I have no problem posting this here:

HE'SAPPY FREAKIN' LINKNEW YEAR

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hey guys, I'm a dedicated Marth main but I've been seconding Link for quite a while now. And while I've been active at the Marth boards and Tactical Discussion, I've merely lurked here for quite a while. I'm going to try to be more active here so that I can learn more and improve my Link. I hope you all can help me out!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm waiting to see what Hylain does to this thread.
Hahaha funny I just came in here to close it.

Sorry, we are not allowing chat threads. If you want to spam then make a Social group. If you want to say something about your character...well that is what this entire subforum is for.

Au revoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom