• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm curious, I never met a Falcon main in real life. Are Falcon mains as manly as the character they use? :lick:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Today i had a crapload of fun with Falcon.
Won all of my matches offline, plus i won in a 2v1 against me =D
Didn't know Falcon was good enough to take on that.

Tenki

Smash Hero
so... they took out the dash dance trixie thing in brawl-. the one where you go > then >< or < then <> dash dancing. discuss.

They added melee style dashdance though - just hit [back] any time during initial dash instead.

Also, you can also crouch out of fulldash and do anything (smash backwards, jab, etc) in Brawl+/Brawl-

It's a different input but it's much more versatile than Brawl's dashdance/dashdancepivot (DDP) - the most you can do out of DDP is F-smash, grab, pivot grab, dash attack, jump things, and roll (D-smash if you can do a true pivot).

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Jeez, did the game actually freeze from the awesomeness?
Pretty funny vid:laugh:

IsHo

Smash Rookie
Hi guyz, yeah im new here >.>
Actually I main none, but everyone tell me that my Falcon is my best, help meh >.<

see ya ^^

IsHo

Smash Rookie
No I know how to play him (yesz im not perfect huh ?), I mean would I main him or no ?

Top Bottom