• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
real talk, my d00z P3 and Knee 2 da 2nd powah will **** any falcon on this bored.

of all time.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Now seriously, Ally is the best falcon. If you can't see that, You're an idiot.
Taking his tourney results, an people he has beaten with falcon.

But i can see you guys are just kidding around

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Like I said before, Ally's on a higher skill level than majority of the people on this board;; actually, most of this site in general. I'm sure he could pick up any random character and demolish most people with them.

Understanding of the game > Understanding of a character. As long as you know what each button does, the rest just relies on how well you can apply it toward punishing people. Ally knows how this game is supposed to be played competitively and he's good at it; plus, he does know how to control Falcon.

The reasons are pretty obvious why he's one of our top players.

That aside: Willz for best Falcon.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm the best falcon

you guys seriously have no idea how bad i would **** everyone of you if i took my ritalin so i would stop being so aggressive and played more passive and smart

or if i cared about playing falcon

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wtf Willz coming to BBI, I didn't even know.

Gonna be interesting epic.
Well, I'm not 100% confirmed as I will be going on a holiday with my family in July/August. So that could stop me from coming, but hopefully I will be attending BBI!!!!!!!

Top Bottom