• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Falcon's up smash is a tad bit disjointed. You can use it in front of a character and it'll begin to lift them off the ground, but rarely will it lift them up into both parts of the smash. Which is why it's best to use it out of a dash.

Disjointed portion of the up smash lifts them upward toward Falcon and right into the range of the strong hitbox.

It's like Ganondorf's uptilt. Character's are just compelled to his crotch.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Ah, okay. I've heard from multiple sources that I supposedly look like Omniswell. How'd you do against him, and what does he look like, so I can say whether or not I look like this guy.
I took his Wario and ICs last stock 60%. I was pretty nervous against his Wario (being my first tourney match ever) and caused me to slip up a LOT of grab release :(

He had fairly long, straightened blond hair and a beanie.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I took his Wario and ICs last stock 60%. I was pretty nervous against his Wario (being my first tourney match ever) and caused me to slip up a LOT of grab release :(

He had fairly long, straightened blond hair and a beanie.
I'm black, so he's definitely nothing that looks like me. Practice the grab release infinite on Wario. You'll secure a match, if you do. Make sure you practice it against an opponent who DIs the footstool.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
loool how can you **** up grab releases? that's what wifi does to you lordy, **** up your offline game fool

lordhelmet

Smash Master
loool how can you **** up grab releases? that's what wifi does to you lordy, **** up your offline game fool
No dude, I was nervous lol. There's a difference!

Edit:

Yeah my buffering wasn't the best, but if I had played a few more friendlies I would've had it down pretty good. But in all honesty if I never played wifi I would be NO WHERE.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Stupid wifi exxageration.
On Wifi.I can grab release to knee on wario consistently. >_> if i can do it, then so can lord an any other falcon main. >.>

I really hate the constant thinking that Wifi is a COMPLETELY different game than offline. >_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
lol it is

and I'm not saying lordy can't grab release online, I'm saying wifi has messed up his offline play because there's different timing and people can be nervous etc.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for a falcon match? I'm a bit rusty - haven't played in about half a year lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
okay so this canadian scrub called Ally(?) is coming to a french tourney this Summer and I am going to it and LIONMAN better come as well. I will beat this random scrub and Lionman in dittos proving, I, Willz, am the best C.Falcon in the world.

Top Bottom