• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
The Touhou music made it godly. I was actually planning on using a Touhou Metal remix for my Falcon video, but it seems to be overused nowadays.

Still, <3 Touhou.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
depends actually on what song you use. if you pick a song that everyone knows like Chinese Tea, itll be instantly recognized. BUt you could a less used song like Riverside View, which isnt used as much in anything lol.

(Use cirno's theme)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Radiant Radiant Symphony was the song that got me addicted to 'em.

I've only played one of the games. Subterranean Animism, because of Utsuho. I was all "I need to play this game...". I just watched the others played in videos. Lol.

Yung Mei

have you guys ever played the game? (Touhou)

i haven't :laugh: but i enjoy the music
Nuclear Symphony ftw
i have actually, i have UNL, Subterranean animism, and Embodiment of Scarlet devil :D
my prefered song is Chinese tea <3
Radiant Radiant Symphony was the song that got me addicted to 'em.

I've only played one of the games. Subterranean Animism, because of Utsuho. I was all "I need to play this game...". I just watched the others played in videos. Lol.
i learned about touhou through Cruel :laugh: after that, i loved touhou music

Yung Mei

Yung Mei

Yeah, I debated on that one too, but I threw both of those ideas out. Either way, almost all the Touhou Metal/Rock mixes seem in tempo with Falcon. It doesn't have to be Nuclear Fusion, they all seem to fit right in.

I am debating on using a part of Apocalypse Now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPhQCQ5NVwg&fmt=18) for the intro, though.
sounds more of an outro imo

a good intro should be this :bee:

uhh...gimme a minute they dont have the song on youtube >.>

EDIT: oh wait yeah they do, i had the song under the wrong title lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apPk6Yf9aQc

Yung Mei

well, for the song i posted maybe the first minute or something, you know...to build up suspense :D

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Oh, I forgot to ask this earlier.
Has anyone else here played Resident Evil 5?
Wesker in Mercenaries/Versus Mode is like Captain Falcon.

-One of his taunts is "Come on!".
-He can run really fast an knee people out of his dash.
-If his partner needs help, he elbows the enemy off them like Falcon's F-Smash.
-If the enemy is on their knees, he hits them upward with the palm of his hand like Falcon's U-Throw.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
im sorry i let you all falcons downs to lordhelmet,darky sama,and TKONTK,IM DROPPING falcon im tired of losing and being made fun of and being told to drop him so im moving on IF ANY OF THE FALCON MAINS HAV ANYTHING TO SAY TO STOP ME FROM THIS MISTAKE THEN PLEASE POST. :(

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
im sorry i let you all falcons downs to lordhelmet,darky sama,and TKONTK,IM DROPPING falcon im tired of losing and being made fun of and being told to drop him so im moving on IF ANY OF THE FALCON MAINS HAV ANYTHING TO SAY TO STOP ME FROM THIS MISTAKE THEN PLEASE POST. :(
More power to ya.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
What do they tell you? "Stop being a man"? And you listened? Unless they told you to pick up Ganondorf, then there's no reason to listen to them.

That being said, Falcon sucks. You should be maining another character along side / before him anyway. I think majority of this board mains another character and just uses Falcon because he's pro-status. :)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
What do they tell you? "Stop being a man"? And you listened? Unless they told you to pick up Ganondorf, then there's no reason to listen to them.

That being said, Falcon sucks. You should be maining another character along side / before him anyway. I think majority of this board mains another character and just uses Falcon because he's pro-status. :)
This.

If you like playing Falcon, keep playing him but pick up a reliable secondary for the really hard match-ups.

Yung Mei

falcon really does suck dude. he's still manlier than the rest of the cast.

A user name

Smash Journeyman
So you go and main...Luigi? Luigi is better than Falcon but your still not going to be winning any tournaments with Luigi. Either main a high tier, or go back to Falcon.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Whaaaa?
Dropping Falcon for the man boy in Green?
This doesn't seem very suffice....
If you pull it off, that's just Weegee being better at near every aspect of the game besides being manly
Either way
*Points to Darky's post*
I agree, why listen to them?

Yung Mei

what he said

my side main is Falco, im better with him than i am with Falcon, but i play faLcon more because he's cooler

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
I laughed, a lot. :laugh:

needs moar :metaknight:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I don't main anyone else. I strictly play Falcon in tourney now.I strictly play Falcon in Brawl tourneys now.

I think you just need to smoke more weed.

Top Bottom