• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hey O D I N, just checking in on you. Sorry about your loss, hope you feel better soon.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hey O D I N! I have 2 requests for you! Think you can take them?

Here's #1!

Pic:

Text: WildGamer Studios.

Size: 420x120.

Specifics: Can you put the intials WG in a corner next to Waluigi in orange with a cool font? Put WildGamer Studios in a cool font on the right of Waluigi and make it noticable. Also leave WildGamer Studios white.

Make the sig as nice as you can.

Here's request #2.

Pic:

Text: E123Omega Productions

Size: 420x120.

Specifics: Can you also put E123 in a corner somewhere in the sig? This would be greatly apperciated.

Thanx dude!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hi, um...ODIN. EEK! *so scared wets pants* So far, I really like your shop! I would like a sig and avatar, if you can. I can't provide a link to the picture(I don't own a computer, I use my Wii Internet Browser) but it the full body picture of Zelda on the smash bros. site. I'd like just her face/shoulders as my avatar. As for my sig, I would like(if you can) to take the four screenshots of her(on the site) and kinda, blend them together, and have her head/shoulders(the same avatar pic) in the middle. if you can, try to make the screenshots transparent, you know wat I'm talking about. I hope. I would like my avatar and sig any size that's normal.

Color: purpleish
Text: ethanrodgers223(in a some-wat small font, under neath Zelda's face.)
Sub-text: Omneox Of Smash

If at all possible, could you make an insignia for my/our(?) clan? i dont care wat it is, though, well, maybe something to do with the triforce? and if you make it, please put it in the lower right-hand corner.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
im so terribly sorry to hear that happened O D I N :urg:

um.could i get a sig made thats like...this?

Image: This at the Start of the Sig to the Left Like Tnother I.H.N.C sigs u have made http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/ihnclogo.png

This To The Left http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/58/250px-Captain_Falcon.jpg

and this to the Right http://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/characters/marth.JPG
Size: As Big as it can be without any of it cutting out in my sig box :)
background: The Coolest Most Awesome Red/Black Background you can make =D
color: Blackish Purple Shade
style:Anything That Looks Really Awesome
Text: C@$H Mooney
sub-text: I.H.N.C FL Branch

thanks! =D

and once again,deeply sorry to hear about the loss...:(

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
yeah sorry ODIN. My aunt died two weeks ago....but every thing will be ok. I dont know what your going through, so im not gonna say i know how you feel, cuz I don't. All I can say is that eventually, it will get better. Hold on. Don't give up. I feel like a jerk now, asking for something...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hi, um...ODIN. EEK! *so scared wets pants* So far, I really like your shop! I would like a sig and avatar, if you can. I can't provide a link to the picture(I don't own a computer, I use my Wii Internet Browser) but it the full body picture of Zelda on the smash bros. site. I'd like just her face/shoulders as my avatar. As for my sig, I would like(if you can) to take the four screenshots of her(on the site) and kinda, blend them together, and have her head/shoulders(the same avatar pic) in the middle. if you can, try to make the screenshots transparent, you know wat I'm talking about. I hope. I would like my avatar and sig any size that's normal.

Color: purpleish
Text: ethanrodgers223(in a some-wat small font, under neath Zelda's face.)
Sub-text: Omneox Of Smash

If at all possible, could you make an insignia for my/our(?) clan? i dont care wat it is, though, well, maybe something to do with the triforce? and if you make it, please put it in the lower right-hand corner.
Try again? :-?

I'll do the sig, but you also asked for an avy too, homeslice.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Well earlier tappy told me that unless your a premium member, you cant have custom avys. So, I could have sworn that I said nvm, but I'm probably wrong. I am extremly sorry. Please don't smite me. Please. anyway how exactly can you make my sig? like is it to hard? how can i get photoshop? could you send it via mail? not email.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!

er223: XXX(banned)

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
I know x4FoSho4x (I think that's what it is) is in I.H.N.C. so you could find out from him.
He gets a lot of banners so he won't be hard to find.

- Ikural

P.S. I'm no Moderator but you might wan't to watch it before Thundermistress or Fdv get a little angry at a few of those posts.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so Odin, how would you say my signature is coming along (assuming you've started on it)? I think I was the next person up.

Top Bottom