• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Bailey

Smash Hero
Wow that is cleary FUXING WITH SIGMAKINGNESSLY AWESOME. Also if not too much lol could you add Bailey in the top left and make the back a lil bit blacker bro? If not it kool thanks.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hey O D I N,

I made requests at other shops, but they haven't come in for months, but this render is a different image, so I should be okay, right?

Anyway, here's my request:
Image:http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/63880/normal_%5BIchimaruRender.png
Size: 400x125
background: I hate to be vague and say "make it cool", but sadly, I can't think of anything, however I trust your skill to make it look good.
color: gold
style: Freestyle sounds good
Text: golden_leeroy

Many thanks! Take as long as you need to.
~golden_leeroy

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I would like to make a request for a signature. Here is my request form:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.gkblogger.com/blog/imgdb/000/000/042/516_2.jpg (In this image, I would only like a cut-out of Fox McCloud in the signature.)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/capnkirk00/super-mario-bros.jpg

http://www.afjv.com/press0502/050218_donkey_kong_jungle_b.jpg

http://www.themanime.org/images/reviews/pokemonmovie1mewtwostrikesbackbox.jpg (In this image, I would only like a cut-out of Mewtwo and the energy ball he's holding in the signature.)

(Where I want them from left to right: Mario, then Fox McCloud, then Donkey Kong, and then Mewtwo.)

Size: Standard.

Background: I would like a shiny, kind of space theme to it.

Color: Blue mixed with purple.

Style: Any style you think works with the signature is fine with me :D.

Text: My username, along with, "Ready To Brawl," in it.

Sub-text: "Mccdbz5"and "Ready To Brawl" are the words I would like to have appear in the signature.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know my request may seem difficult to work with, but I would be very gracious if you took the time to complete my request. Thank you.

SupaNova

Smash Cadet

We are now... OFFICIALLY... Caught, the @#$% up.

Supernova, can you repost your userbar info again?

Hey thanks, but can you take the "er" out of my name and replace it with an a. I want it to be SupaNova. Also, can you see if you can change the color of my signature a little more blue-ish. If you can, could you post both this one with my name Supanova, and the new one at the same time.

p.s. The userbars I want are the Luigi,Ness,Roy,Pikachu,Future Pit, and Wii userbars.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It'd be really hard to change it to blue. The name isn't a problem. The reason it can't be changed to blue is because it's several gradient layers to get that red, which blends rather nicely with Deoxys. I'll try, but I think all I'll be able to do for ya is change the name.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
thanx odin. sig looks great, but my computer just fried yesterday so i wont be able to use it for a bit - typed on wii browser

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Hey Odin; I forgot to ask you about getting userbars as well. I would like a "Fox User" bar, a "Mario User" bar, a "Donkey Kong User" bar, and a "Mewtwo User" bar. It would be great if you could get those for me along with my signature. Thanks.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to do my userbar requests if you mind doing them. Just, if you don't mind, than that would be great. Whatever works for you is fine with me. All I'm really concerned for is the signature :).

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Oh, well okay then, that'd be great, and thanks again. Oh and, I was just wondering, do you think my signature request will take more than a week to be completed? I know you said that most of the signatures you do don't usually take you that long, but I have a lot of requests for my signature, so I wasn't sure if that would make my request take that long or not. An answer would be appreciated :).

Ikural

Smash Journeyman

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Hey Odin, I found another signature that is an example of what I want my background to sort-of look like. Here is the example:

This is pretty much what I would like the background of my signature to look like. I just love the blue colored type of space theme background. Is that okay with you?

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Hey thanks, Odin. You did a GREAT job with my signature, really. The only reason I asked somebody else for a request is because I am a VERY picky person. I mean if something isn't just the way I want it, I will question it. But, you did a good job, and if I offended you by asking other people, I apoligize.

P.S.: I have two questions that I have to ask. 1. Are you still going to be able to do my userbars? 2. Do you think I should find a better Luigi picture?

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Aw ok, thanks. If you ever get another creative idea with my signature, please let me know.

P.S. Can you make avatars?

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
By the way O D I N when I said not a comic banner it wasn't because I didn't like the Samus one. It was because I didn't want a comedy banner, I wanted a serious one.
You miss interpreted the word comic, sorry for the confusion.

Kaoz

Smash Cadet
Hey Odin thnx alot it turned out great :chuckle: any ways I admire the work, and I dont know if asking questions is O.K. in here but ill take the risk :ohwell: what program do you use to make this awesome stuff? :confused: thanx in advance..

Top Bottom