• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

soaz

Smash Ace
what are you talking about if you are asking about how the sigs are going then i think he said he was halfway through.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I meant I was half way done with Creo's... ^_^;; I've been really busy this week with work, and being sick isn't helping. I'm at school now. I can try doing some while I'm here, but I'm limited in my resources; brushes, c4D's, etc. are at home. My goal is to finish more than half of these before the weekend.

I say I'm halfway done with Creo's cause his will be animated. Takes a little more time. I appreciate you all being patient. :) Thank you for stopping my shop as well, it really means a lot that so many people like my work when they have so many better options available to them as well. Really, thank you all. :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Sorry about Falco looking weird. :-? Let me know how you feel about it.

Image: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r..._3_by_Luig.jpg
Size : 420x125
Background : no particular background
Color : blue
Style : a bit like your 2nd sample
Text : Thino
Something similiar to that format, please. It's easier for me to look at that when working on a sig than a paragraph of text.

EDIT:

Gypsy is next up on the list. I'll do more tomorrow.

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
im sorry, i just asked other people because i thought u were going to end up denying my request for a signature. i just start using forums today, and found out about using signatures in your posts. ill go and delete my other posts in those other threads if youll still do my request. i just really thought u werent going to make one for me, so i started asking other people. but yeah, ill go and delete my posts in those other threads right now so could you please still do my signature request? im new, and i didnt think about the consequences. i wont make that mistake ever again.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
ODIN the new sig is awesome, thanks. Just one thing though, cud u move the text over more towards the middle so that Louie's head isn't going through it? (if possible) If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it, though.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Hey O D I N. Do attachments work with you? I'm not sure whether or not that's been covered. And if it has been, I missed it. If it doesn't work, I can find the picture on the internet somewhere.

Image: See attachment
Size: 420x125
Background. Something dark, that compliments the picture. I'll mostly leave it up to you. You're the expert here, not me :laugh:
Color: Basically the same as the background. The picture pretty much speaks for itself. Dark blues and blacks. Possibly some contrasting light blues or something. I leave it up to your artistic talents.
Style: Kind of like your Fable one, a dark tone.
Text: Kada. I'd like for the text to be kind of hard to see, like in your Fable sig, or you Sasuke one. Just so it's not glaringly obvious.

Thanks in advance, my friend! :chuckle: (Also, ignore the name of the picture. I organize them aa, ab, ac, ect. So that they all order correctly on my iPod ;))

Edit: Also, I'll be making some requests in other sig shops. For completely different sigs. I've been wanting to get a bit of a collection going, and It'll be nice to get a sample of work from everybody. I don't mean any offense/impatience at all by this. Just so you know =P

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
No prob Kada. It's a request of the same thing that bothers me. ;)

Super; Welcome to SWF. Just watch for rules in peoples shops. I'll get around to it sometime in the next week.

Biv, I'll try to reorder the text. It might be a little tricky. Don't remember if it was an applied image or not.

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Thanks. Could I also get some userbars for my signature, too. I need a Luigi User,Ness User,Roy User,Pikachu Userbar, & a Future Pit Userbar. Could you help me out?

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Thanks Odin. Just remember to look on the previous page to see my request.

p.s. ( I'm not rushing you, I was just reminding you just in case)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Super Nova, don't worry about it. He surely remembers just don't keep reminding him or he'll likely get annoyed. He has a lot of requests so be patient.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Gypsy.... Two... HOURS.... of making these BAD... ***... sigs for you...

Original design.

No Bloody-Samus

An idea that my girlfriend had, and then I was just like... dude, I have to now. ;)

Pick your favorite. ^_^

All I have to say is WOW! Those sigs are secks for my eyes. :psycho: I knew you would do a great job, but this beyond what I could've expected. Thank you! I'll choose the third one. Props to you and your girlfriend.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Image:

Size: Avatar
background: n/a
color: n/a
style: n/a
Text: Brawl
sub-text: n/a

I want the logo over the skull

Top Bottom