• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You're welcome Kevin M. :)

Creo... That link isn't working for some reason. Maybe it's the comp I'm on, but double check your link. HA. Link... >_> Yeah... <_< This one should be fun. :-D

EDIT: Alright, thanks. I may try to find a bigger render of it, but at least I know what kind of image I'm dealing with. ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It'll be my second animation. ^_^ I'm in class right now, but I was fiddling with Photoshop CS. I don't do requests in class cause I have none of my "tools"; I.e: c4d's, renders, brushes, etc. But, I did get a render or two saved (your Link one to be exact), so I'll work on it later. But let me know what you think of my new sig. I feel bad working on my own stuff, but I figure practice will help me get better sig ideas for you guys. ;)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I think it is good but personally, it is too bright for my taste...I'll go blind staring too long though, that is just me. I like light colors, not bright. Though, is he using that lightining thing Kakashi uses? Can't see his hand too well.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I kinda added that light over his hand for effect; I kinda wanted that bright, and I did the same thing over his eye. I used a soft brush set to 300 pixels, and brushed over his eye twice. Duped that layer twice, set one to screen, and the other two to overlay. Or maybe I duped it once... Don't remember. ;) Well... For now...

O D I N: .... Out.

End Transmission...

soaz

Smash Ace
Odin you shouldnt feel bad about working on your own stuff its your shop and your rules.And if you could answer my question from before that would be great.P.S you and creo are posting like crazy:p

Sandy

Smash Champion
Was my request in the wrong format? And could you maybe do my first request since you can do animation?

Sandy

Smash Champion
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/SandTiger1089/ssb_superSmashBros_logo.gif

Size: 550x125
background: black
color: no
style: Animation
Text: WARNING: Super Smash Bros. Melee features stunts performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals to ensure the safety of performers and Pokemon alike. Accordingly, Nintendo and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any of these stunts or activities. No Pokemon were harmed in the making of this game.

I want the "warning" to be red and bold. The other text white.
The text will fade to the next screen:

I want this over the skull

Sandy

Smash Champion
Make it like this:

1.give maker: Odin

2.GIVE PIC: I have two:

Place this

over the skull

3. This is for an avatar

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Let me know if you need anything Blood. ;)

I can try doing an avatar. Give me time.

EDIT:

Thino, let me know how you like it, or dislike it. ;)

EDIT: Eh, not sure i like this one. That's the problem with multiple images. If you need changes, just let me know. :-?

Flan

Smash Journeyman

EDIT:

EDIT: Eh, not sure i like this one. That's the problem with multiple images. If you need changes, just let me know. :-?
Hey, great job Odin! If mine with look something like that, i don't mind waiting at all.

BTW I would rather have a different colour for my request. I will let you decide.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Hey O D I N! Im back...just a request.

could you edit the sig you made me with this pic?

What i want you to do (if its not too much trouble) is, if you can make louie come in when olimar goes out. like they have alternating animations on the sig. (this is hard to explain). so basically, they'd have alternating animations, so if olimars animation is moving out of the sig, louie's would be moving in. and i want louie on the right side, coming in at the opposite angle of olimar. and if you could, just keep the same text, but just position it in the middle. if you need me to make a better explanation then let me know. thanks in advance.

apple joos

Smash Cadet
just incase you didnt see i do want text. like in mine. apple top left, joos bottom right. i think the sig looks schweet

RyNo 86

Smash Journeyman
Yo ODIN, I was wondering if I could show your best sig on my thread. I'm wanted to make a thread showing your best sig and DRD's best sig and then letting people choose which one they like more. So if that's OK with you would you just show me your best sig and I'll get to it.

Edit: Sorry, but DRD said I couldn't use his so I guess it's off.

soaz

Smash Ace
thnx Odin ima start a shop when i think im good enough ima be at the qritque(dont know how to spell)topic so you can say what you think of my work.

Thino

Smash Master

EDIT:

Id like the text to be more on the right :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Image: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/Legolastom/Legolastom4.jpg and http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/Legolastom/Samusaran14.jpg I know they are sprites but well it is a sprite comic....
Size: Just so that people can see it
background: Do whatever you want
color: Not really... but orange does spring to mind
style: Just what you think will make it look the best
Text: Smash bros club daily sprite comic
sub-text: Click me

You dont mind using sprites do you?

This Paint one isn't exactly great for advertising if you know what i mean.

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
Top Bottom