• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Hello, I'd like a sig if you're not too busy :). I'm patient, so take your time. I'll just stick to your format:

Image:

Here are the best pics of Samus I could find that work well with the style I want. If you have anything better, feel free to use those instead.

http://www.iabc.cz/images/imgdb/original/phpBVMJhx.jpg

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Samus%20Eyes1.jpg

These are just renders of Samus being, well, generally badass. You don't have to use both of them or anything. I'm just trying to provide you with plenty of stuff to work with.

Size:

It doesn't really matter.

Background:

No particular background, but as for theme, I want it to be comic book/pop art-esque. By that, I mean thick dark lines and bright, solid colors. I'm sure you know what a comic book theme would look like. Maybe some of them asplosions or splatter effects you're really good at.

Color:

Bright and bold. Though it doesn't really matter what colors. I would just like it to stick to that theme, that's all :).

Style:

Like I said, comic-esque.

Something like this. vv

http://www.metroid.com/zeromission/launch/index.html

Text:

My username, that's it. As far as font goes, it can be anything as long as it's simple and legible.

Animation:

If it isn't asking to much, could you throw in a gleam on Samus' visor or suit? If it doesn't look right, or takes too long, then go ahead and scrap that.

Feel free to be really creative and what not. I just want a comic styled Samus, my name, and the theme on it, the rest is up to you. If you need better pictures or more specifics or anything, please tell me. Sorry for being so short, don't mean to sound rude, I really do appreciate it. Thanks.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I am sure he did SeXy-FoX... I made a request on like page 11 and it is not done so your gonna have to be patient. By the way, is your location true?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Sand Tiger... I don't know if I can do yours. My fonts are effin up, and I can't type out paragraphs right now. If you want a sig with a character, I can do that, but no large block of text. Sorry buddy, but it's not happening.

Everyone else, it should be this week, health and work depending.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Flan, the max height on SWF is about 129-130, so I went with 129 so it'll fit.

Creo, your's is next I think... Now... here's the thing...

The image you provided, and the text you want, Sword of Evils Bane, with the image you gave, it's not the master sword. Would you like me to find you an image with the master sword in it, or just use the one you provided?

super.smash.camel

Smash Apprentice
Australia (What Does It Matter To You, Stalker &gt
heres my request

Image: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9067/metaknightrenderhr5.png (if you have a better pic of metaknight i dont care if you use it instead)
Size: 400x125
background: whatever suits best (maybe purple, or yellow to match his sword??)
style: whatever looks best
Text: Super Smash Camel
sub-text: (no sub-text)

thanks in advance!!!:chuckle:

Flan

Smash Journeyman

The image you provided, and the text you want, Sword of Evils Bane, with the image you gave, it's not the master sword. Would you like me to find you an image with the master sword in it, or just use the one you provided?
Wow, it is awesome! I could ask for anything more. It is great! Thanks O D I N!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Glad you like it Flan.

Camel, I found a better render of the meta-knight, but it's the same image. ;)

Expect it in a week or two, only because of how many requests I have.

Bailey, you got it.

I'm making progress people! Creo, get back to me!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93

Glad you like it Flan.

Camel, I found a better render of the meta-knight, but it's the same image. ;)

Expect it in a week or two, only because of how many requests I have.

Bailey, you got it.

I'm making progress people! Creo, get back to me!
Sorry, I was taking a break from here. Yeah, get a pic with the correct sword if you would. I just don't want a to original picture.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Odin never mind about my sig you seem really busy and stuff and for some reason i cant seem to be bothered to enlarge my sprites... (Lazy to the EXTREME) lol -.-

Thanks anyway for your time (A lonely salesman who never got the sale).

soaz

Smash Ace
Odin if you were supposed to render some pics for Twist then i can do those since your so busy.I just wrote that to him in our shop so you dont need to worry about those.And if you could say what page the pictures were on then that would be apreciated.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Naa nvm theres another sig maker who has a style that i quite like so im going to go with her but if i need any other future sigs i will com to you first!

soaz

Smash Ace
Odin im having a little problem with the second one but i will put up the best i can do here is the first one
ima show the second one soon.Here it is i had a hard time with the head and arm so this is how far i got.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol lucky the only thing the video game stores round here do are give us 1/5 of the price for part exchanged games... if we are lucky : (

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Your all lucky. I can't play smash at game stores where I am around(Rhode Island). They only have Halo and stuff I don't play. I want smash!
Oh yeah, if we sell games or something, we get nothing at all!(like 4$ for Halo or smash)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
That's cause it's dependent(?) upon the current value of the game; How recent did the game come out, etc. Usually you'll get about half of what they resell it for. Usually. It's how these companys make their money, through resale. Cause it's all profit for them. They make little to no profit from selling "new" games. But used is owned by that company now, hence why they offer extended warrantys on their used products.

Top Bottom