• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
im so terribly sorry to hear that happened O D I N :urg:

um.could i get a sig made thats like...this?

Image:
This To The Left http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/58/250px-Captain_Falcon.jpg

and this to the Right http://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/characters/marth.JPG
Size: As Big as it can be without any of it cutting out in my sig box :)
background: The Coolest Most Awesome Red/Black Background you can make =D
color: Blackish Purple Shade
style:Anything That Looks Really Awesome
Text: C@$H Mooney Of MWFL
sub-text: Deutscher Stolz

thanks! =D

and once again,deeply sorry to hear about the loss...:(
ok.just edit'ed up my order.sorry.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
I hate to bother you, but I'm looking for a signature, and I hope you might be able to help me.
Image: http://www.dannychoo.com/images/photo/5630.jpg (If you can, this image should be placed on the right side of the background)
Size: Size really doesn't matter, as long as the image is visible. If you feel 400x125 is best, then make it that size.
background: No particular background in mind, maybe a deserted city.....but really whatever you feel fits well with the image.
color: No particular color, just nothing really girly.
style: As stated above, it should be dark/futuristic.
Text Style: I like the text used in your 3rd sample from the bottom on your first post. It seemed modern, and interesting.
Text:T-Temp

Again, thank for taking the time to review my application. I understand if you are too busy or are not interested. Please let me know if this can be done. Thank you very much.

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Hey Odin. I'm sorry for your loss and hoping you're feeling better. I was just checking up on you seeing if you started on my userbars yet.

p.s. Can you make an avatar for this picture?

or

Whichever one you think looks the best

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You guys leave him alone! If I din't bug him about it, neither should you! He's homesick, and he's nice enough to make you signatures in the first place, and you bug and bug. When O D I N'S finished, he'll tell you. You okay, O D I N?

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, if you can't get to this request than its ok, but if you've got the time it'd be great if you could do a banner for me.

Colors: shades of Blue and Black
Text: Gaming Forums
Look: No pics or anything just like a swirly effect in the colors above.

Like I said if you can't do it then that fine, but it'd be awesome if you could. Thanks and I hope you feel better soon!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
You should, I made it.

Ethan... I'm perfectly capable of defending myself, thank you.

But yeah... what he said just about covers it.

SooRRyy! lol I wont defend you any more....sorry. *wets pants*

Can I see my sig? *so excited wets pants*

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Making slow progress...

MccDbz5: the mewtwo image you gave was small, and hard to render. So I found a more BAMF looking mewtwo and made a shadow ball. Enjoy? :)

Went for a "vector" style, since I thought it would suit Wario (WarioWare was my inspiration). Went with a retro-y text too.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Dang Odin! That signature is awesome man! Thank you for doing my request, and I do enjoy it, very much :). Thanks again!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Great! I'm on....let me check... 22!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh, since you havent started yet, please include the pic of Zelda kicking GigaBowser. So, give me a summary of wat your gonna do? Oh, and about the clan insignia thing? Please reconsider joining!

How r ya, sire? Better?

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, if you can't get to this request than its ok, but if you've got the time it'd be great if you could do a banner for me.

Colors: shades of Blue and Black
Text: Gaming Forums
Look: No pics or anything just like a swirly effect in the colors above.

Like I said if you can't do it then that fine, but it'd be awesome if you could. Thanks and I hope you feel better soon!
I made a request a little while ago...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But don't get frost bite!

(Sorry you know how it is one weekends everyones out no one to talk to...)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I dunno...

But I'd be royally PO'd if someone took an image that I made for myself/someone else and saw it on someone else's shirt.

But could an image I make for you be put on a shirt? I suppose it could, but I don't make shirts. Check copyright laws too.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
SandTiger: Do you know how impossible it is to render that smash ball properly?

I'm gonna finish all of my current requests within the next couple of days, maybe longer cause I have work AND school, and then I'm taking a break.

Marth-Fan; Make a request, and I'll do yours. It COULD in theory go on a shirt, but I'm not sure how.

soaz

Smash Ace
Your annoying.......why do you post on his topic EVERYDAY?

O D I N, are you by chance done with my sig buddy? Just wanna know.
just pointing out that he said that he would get done with all the current sigs in a couple of days.And your right that guy is annoying.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ethan, I'm gonna be honest, you posting everyday is annoying as crap. Just wait until your sig is done, alright?

Omega, not yet, but yours is in the next two I need to do.

Hey Soaz: **** dude, did you make your current sig? You've REALLY improved! :)

Top Bottom