• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Omega, not yet, but yours is in the next two I need to do.
Ok, I gotcha. I'll post when my sigs are done.So you don't forget, here's my requests:

Hey O D I N! I have 2 requests for you! Think you can take them?

Here's #1!

Pic:

Text: WildGamer Studios

Size: 420x120

Specifics: Can you put the intials WG in a corner next to Waluigi in orange with a cool font? Put WildGamer Studios in a cool font on the right of Waluigi and make it noticable. Also leave WildGamer Studios white.

Make the sig as nice as you can.

Here's request #2.

Pic:

Text: E123Omega Productions

Size: 420x120

Specifics: Can you also put E123 in a corner somewhere in the sig? This would be greatly apperciated.

Thanx dude!
There ya go! I hope you do your best on these sigs. I'm expecting the best from you. Can you use that 2nd pic O D I N? If you can't, then use this picture.

soaz

Smash Ace
Hey O D I N yeah i made that sig. The shop im working in is kinda slow right now so i dont have much to do but i can see your busy.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
ODIN: I will be gone until the 25th so if you want go ahead and do others requests before mine.
I'm leaving tomorrow at 6am so if you havn't started by then, move on temporarilly.
do it then if you want to stay organized, but i won't be here to thank you for a while.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hey Odin, just stopping by ;) you're doing great. Don't rush yourself on your sigs. I waited awhile before I did one of my requests and the sig came out that much better :). By the way, the guy you yelled at in my shop I told him if he can't follow your rules then I won't do it for him either.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hey, I'm just excited about my sig. There is no rule about posting once per day. Anyway, how's mine coming along?

Chakra

Smash Cadet
Image: Kraid on the left side, text on the right.
Size: 450px by 110px
background: If you could, I'd like it to look like there's tar, or some form of dark dirty green liquid covering the background (not red!)
color: text could be bright, or white, to contrast the background, but nothing near red.
style: Industrial
Text: Chakra (Directly above sub-text)
sub-text: The Root (at least half the size of the Text)
Animation: If you would, could you make a sort of fade transition between my current one and the one you will have made? Any extra time needed to do this is fine by me.
And lastly: Please PM me when it is done.

I know it's a lot to ask, but thank you, even if you can't do it. :)

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
That's not mine....is it? Because I asked for Zelda, not Link. And it dosen't fit my complex description at all.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
No Ethan. It's not. I know you asked for Zelda, but there are about 4 people before you, and that was Tappy's. Also, I said keep the spam LOW. You, are not keeping the spam, low. Capice?

SandTiger. No. Make a different request if you want one.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hey O D I N, how are things going? Just came to check in on ya ;). And if you warn me that people have made the same request in your shop, i'll avoid filling them out too.

Sandy

Smash Champion
And what was wrong with the Smash Parade sig I made you a few months ago?
I couldn't find the right font or picture I was wanting.

Although I'm probably wasting time posting this because chances are, you won't do it

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Yo O D I N, can you link the E123Omega Productions to my Youtube profile?
I forgot how to link pictures to things. The link to my Youtube profile is in my sig.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I couldn't find the right font or picture I was wanting.

Although I'm probably wasting time posting this because chances are, you won't do it
Not anymore I'm not. Bye.

Yo O D I N, can you link the E123Omega Productions to my Youtube profile?
I forgot how to link pictures to things. The link to my Youtube profile is in my sig.
Uh, show your sig please? I can try. :-X How do you mean link them? Like, click the image to go to your YouTube page?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I know how. Make the weblink, then where you put the alternate text, put your picture location there.

Like this:

Quote me to see how I did it. I hope I helped. :)

Binx

Smash Master
Wow odin nice work on that Zelda sig, makes me want to play her haha. I have a sig request

Image: Ice Climbers and Marth I would like the Marth to be faded kind of like he was in a fog, sorry i couldnt find a good Marth render.
Size: 400 x 100 please
background: I would like a snow / icestorm that also is in parts of the foreground so that it looks like they are in the blizzard
color: Varied shades of blues, and actually a little pink would be cool too, but I dont know how you could possibly put it in there and have it look right. If you think of a way I would like to see it but I would be happy with blue.
style: happy? haha, icy
Text: Binx written in icicles.
sub-text: none

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Hi Odin, how's it going. I know I have asked you for alot and I REALLY appreciate everything. But I was just wondering if you could do me one more favor. I would like for you to take off my gohan picture and replace it with this knuckles picture

You dont really have to change the signature or anything unless you want to make some adjustments or something to make it look even cooler. (Like that can even be possible);)
I know you are getting sick and tired of me asking you for stuff and I'd understand if you didn't want to do this favor for me. But could you please, i'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

p.s. Could you still do the userbars for me too? That would also be very cool.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx

I can't figure out how to set it up so it'll be a link in your sig. :-? Maybe later.

My favorite sig yet. Enjoy Ethan.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! can you post it as a link? i dont have a computer, i use my wii browser, so. Thank you so much-its impossible to describe how much i am enjoying it....thank you. And yes, I just wet my pants. I'm crying....i really am....your such a great friend...

Dam* right its your favorite.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Its the best! I wonder....ODIN, I am going to talk to my clan, to see if you can make them sigs just like this too! Except, it would be their mains.

Top Bottom