• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elite Four Challenge: Rules and Guidelines!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I was about to post that confirm myself but I saw Tery posted it.

I second that you never know with some newer people.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
It hasn't been an iffy rule in like a decade.
That's "No.", if you didn't pick that up, Tmx. :3
I was about to post that confirm myself but I saw Tery posted it.

I second that you never know with some newer people.
Yeah, I got it the first time. Don't let the post count fool you. Besides, I was just making sure. Where I come from, items clause was everywhere and species clause was never in effect. Didn't want to have 6 leftovers and 6 SkarmBliss'. I'm not that new.

Anywho, thanks. I'll probably be submitting a team when I'm unlazy enough to simply type it out.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I don't mean to be rude but I've beaten all the e4 members since 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my postbit icon, would I be able to get it any time soon? :)

M.K

Level 55
Player-4 beat me.

who are the challengers that are still waiting to face E4 members?
If there aren't any, then we can start S2.

At this point, if you have not battled ANY E4 members, please do not register a team for this season. If you are in the process of battling, please try to finish your matches as quick as possible :D Season 2 is right around the corner.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I don't mean to be rude but I've beaten all the e4 members since 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my postbit icon, would I be able to get it any time soon? :)
Sorry Vlade, must have overlooked that.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I've beaten both Chill and MK though they haven't sent it in apparently. They should be able to confirm.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I still need to play Chill, Ankoku and Chibo. If any of you are available this week, let me know. I can pretty much play any time any day after 5PM EST.

alamaster

Smash Journeyman
sounds interesting, is this played on Pokemon Online? If so, what server and is this Black and White?

M.K

Level 55
I vaguely remember someone posting that Season 1 was going to end. They posted a long time ago, hmm.
I still need to play Chill, Ankoku and Chibo. If any of you are available this week, let me know. I can pretty much play any time any day after 5PM EST.
Player-4 beat me.

who are the challengers that are still waiting to face E4 members?
If there aren't any, then we can start S2.

At this point, if you have not battled ANY E4 members, please do not register a team for this season. If you are in the process of battling, please try to finish your matches as quick as possible :D Season 2 is right around the corner.
Season 1 ends when the current people completing matches finish with their matches.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ahh there we go.

Well, considering Leafy only posted that yesterday and Chill is here every half-year, the rest of us will wait out for Season 2, it seems.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
IceArrow beat me 0-0. I give "free wins" in the most awkward way possible. :D

Enzo

Smash Lord
Not complaining about chill majorly or anything, but it has become a significant problem for chellengers due to his lack of activity.
you guys should try to find someone to possibly take his spot. (It can't be that difficult to make monotype team is it?)
And gen 5 sucks.
IDK, this is just my opinion.

Top Bottom