• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elite Four Challenge: Rules and Guidelines!

Wrath`

Smash Master
......................................................ok I am just not going to ever have a pokeball ever. why can't we just be normal..........................

EDIT: Is this Nintendo VGC Rules?

M.K

Level 55
Stop you two. It's annoying.

Anyways, the restriction applies to E4 members and not challengers.
And yes, we'll do 4 vs. 4.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What the hell is the Unova region, anyway? I'm starting to suspect this restriction is a subtle plot to force me to get a DS and a copy of Pokémon Black/White.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I don't know why you care, seeing as people will still wait a week for your match. :awesome:
Sorry but I have to call you out on a terrible comeback. Try again.
I don't know why you care,

:awesome:
I lol'd.

What the hell is the Unova region, anyway? I'm starting to suspect this restriction is a subtle plot to force me to get a DS and a copy of Pokémon Black/White.
ಠ_ಠ

If you're looking for an easy win this is the way to go.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Forgot to mention, to keep things prompt, leave me a PM or VM at least one day prior asking for a match and a time (and a server, if you have a preference). I'm available all days after 8:30 PM EDT, as long as you let me know to be around for that day. If you didn't I'm probably gonna be out until 1:30 AM EDT, and nobody wants that.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Doubles?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

Ok I probably would have been too lazy to do this anyways, like last season.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is the Elite Four still... happening? Has it switched to 5th gen? Any other information on what's happening with this?

/wants a pokeball postbit

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah the Poke Center is pretty dead. So this is just on a hiatus right now? Are the people in charge still around? I want to get involved lol :)

Wrath`

Smash Master
I'm going to laugh when they remove all the pokeball postbits for the same reasons they remove the orange names.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It switched to gen 5 and then after months of *****ing and complaining about how it should have been gen 5, no one challenged it. GG poke center.
Quoted for truth and emphasis.

Yeah the Poke Center is pretty dead. So this is just on a hiatus right now? Are the people in charge still around? I want to get involved lol :)
Nothing has changed with the project status on the mod side as far as I know, it's just that nobody has challenged it this round at all. Chill doesn't mod the PC anymore and I'm not sure if he'll still be keeping up with it, but as far as I know the rest of the mods should be around.

I'm going to laugh when they remove all the pokeball postbits for the same reasons they remove the orange names.
We got rid of orange names because we were trying to cut down on unnecessary user groups, and a title and pretty color that accomplished nothing (after the Strategy Dex project died) seemed unnecessary given that goal. If you'll notice, a handful of other user groups were purged around the same time.

We put in the Poké Ball postbits specifically as a replacement for the orange names, and I don't think rewards are even half as difficult to manage as user groups are, so I don't imagine those will be removed anytime soon.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
People still don't understand the username changes, after all this time? Wow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is Chill still around, though? I mean, if it's just that nobody's challenging and this is still ready and all that, I guess I can get my team approved then? Via PM to F8AL or what?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is Chill still around, though? I mean, if it's just that nobody's challenging and this is still ready and all that, I guess I can get my team approved then? Via PM to F8AL or what?
Chill's still around the forums, you can message him and see if he'd still be up for challenges. If he's not, we can always get someone to replace him. I know there were some activity issues in round 1.

I know everyone else is still around, though, so you can at least start battling the Elite Four. You can still send your team to F8AL for approval.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It switched to gen 5 and then after months of *****ing and complaining about how it should have been gen 5, no one challenged it. GG poke center.
Wasn't that doubles, though?

People still don't understand the username changes, after all this time? Wow.
It's a sad, sad world.

Ahh well. At least the Smash Festival still exists. There's some hope for you yet, PokeCenter.

Top Bottom