• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elite Four Challenge: Rules and Guidelines!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Pretty sure I contacted a couple of you guys and never got a response.

You can't put all the blame on me this time! :mad:

Vlade

Social Outcast
Metakirby do you have AIM? It would be easier to organise a match if we got the e4 members' AIM and just IM'd them to request a match when they're online.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Metakirby do you have AIM? It would be easier to organise a match if we got the e4 members' AIM and just IM'd them to request a match when they're online.
Meta-Kirby made a post about his IM adresses and stuff but he didn't add it into the OP (at the time of said post).

But yeah he's got AIM.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Imo there should still be substitutes in the event an E4 aka Chill stays away for too long

EDIT:

Who says I'll quit SWF after my premium ends? I still have the PC to visit if I don't renew it

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Imo there should still be substitutes in the event an E4 aka Chill stays away for too long

EDIT:

Who says I'll quit SWF after my premium ends? I still have the PC to visit if I don't renew it
Too much effort. Not as much time. Not worth trying.

You'll probably renew your subscription, if you haven't finished paying for all the others'. :p

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Chill let's play tomorrow i'm busy until pretty late tonight for you (~9 PST), so unless you feel like playing then we can just do it some other time

Wrath`

Smash Master
I am going to make it my mission to at least get two more E4 members beat this weekend.

If I can get 3 then w00t!!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
PO auto-saves logs if you have auto-save logs turned on. Which everyone should do.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
So would items clause be within this ruleset? As it's a pretty iffy rule for many different metagame settings.

M.K

Level 55
Tery, that post wasn't necessary. Anyone with half a brain knows he meant "no". Stop +1'ing.

IceArrow, I'm available (catch me on AIM MetaKirbeh)

However, I'm having difficulties logging into either the PO server or Smogon server. I think they might be down? I'm not sure, but I'm pretty much ALWAYS on AIM.

Top Bottom